Fox

:eusa_hand:

it's already been PROVEN that Foxnews.com ran the story in print, on the internet BEFORE she resigned.

it is true that fox news channel had not aired on cable any stories on her until after she had resigned but Foxnews.com had run the story on the net prior to her being fired and had also sent messages to the usda and to the naacp, asking for their response to the sherrod tape.

WHY is it so important to blatently lie about this willow?

Care
uh, no it is NOT proven
unless you still believe your conspiracy that fox news can edit all the internet archive sites

Search it yourself....take a line from this article, google it, or bing it or yahoo search it.....all the blog sites that used it, have a Published date of July 19th, but when you go in to their reference of it, it is dated July 20th.....so tell me, how could these blogs be discussing A Fox News article on July 19th, be this article that they now have dated July 20th? HOW.....???????? did they time travel to the 20th when they were writing their comments on the 19th? :eusa_hand:

How about the fact that the USDA knew about the story 5 days before they colluded with the White House to fire her. They had the power over her job and the story; Fox did not have 5 days to look into it, but they, the USDA, did. Do you not find it odd that they were able to use less than 24 hrs after they fired her to get the story straight? Why did they not get it straight in the 5 days prior?

it's already been PROVEN that Foxnews.com ran the story in print, on the internet BEFORE she resigned.

it is true that fox news channel had not aired on cable any stories on her until after she had resigned but Foxnews.com had run the story on the net prior to her being fired and had also sent messages to the usda and to the naacp, asking for their response to the sherrod tape.

Care

I haven't liked you from day one. You call everyone a liar. I don't like you and your calling everyone liars. Especially me. I don't lie. Now show me the printed copy from Fox News and the date please. You are as stupid as MODMORON.

Because you are lying willow, why would I bother calling you a liar, if you were not lying? I have posted this July 19th fox news.com article from the 19th at least 4 times myself....

PLEASE, look in the upper left hand corner of this snapshot of their article, BEFORE they went in and revised it on July 20th, 2010...

It specifically states July 19th, NOT the 20th.... every single link on the net that states that Published July 19, 2010 for this specific article NOW brings you to a REVISED and rewritten article dated february 20th....INSTEAD of their original article....that was published on 7/19 because FOX is trying to pull a fast one and deny that they had anything out there on the 19th.

this article from fox on the 19th requested responses from the naacp and the usda, so they not only printed it on the net, they requested answers from the naacp and usda, which CLEARLY SHOWS that this article was published BEFORE the NAACP put out their statement asking sherrod to resign and BEFORE the usda reported she resigned, along with a hundred blogs out there on the 19th that used this foxnews.com article as reference....earlier in the day.....that now show the slight of hand article dated the 20th that fox changed it out to...but blogs on the 19th discussing this COULD NOT BE USING AN ARTICLE from the 20th....it was THIS ARTICLE BELOW THAT THEY WERE USING as reference.

0721-originalfoxsherrodstory.jpg

So STOP LYING....IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE UPPER LEFT FOXNEWS.COM PUBLISHED July 19, 2010.

Oh, and I love you too Willow ;)

Care

Yeah, and where does it say it was up before she resigned? Or do we just take you word on that one?

I haven't liked you from day one. You call everyone a liar. I don't like you and your calling everyone liars. Especially me. I don't lie. Now show me the printed copy from Fox News and the date please. You are as stupid as MODMORON.

Because you are lying willow, why would I bother calling you a liar, if you were not lying? I have posted this July 19th fox news.com article from the 19th at least 4 times myself....

PLEASE, look in the upper left hand corner of this snapshot of their article, BEFORE they went in and revised it on July 20th, 2010...

It specifically states July 19th, NOT the 20th.... every single link on the net that states that Published July 19, 2010 for this specific article NOW brings you to a REVISED and rewritten article dated february 20th....INSTEAD of their original article....that was published on 7/19 because FOX is trying to pull a fast one and deny that they had anything out there on the 19th.

this article from fox on the 19th requested responses from the naacp and the usda, so they not only printed it on the net, they requested answers from the naacp and usda, which CLEARLY SHOWS that this article was published BEFORE the NAACP put out their statement asking sherrod to resign and BEFORE the usda reported she resigned, along with a hundred blogs out there on the 19th that used this foxnews.com article as reference....earlier in the day.....that now show the slight of hand article dated the 20th that fox changed it out to...but blogs on the 19th discussing this COULD NOT BE USING AN ARTICLE from the 20th....it was THIS ARTICLE BELOW THAT THEY WERE USING as reference.

So STOP LYING....IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE UPPER LEFT FOXNEWS.COM PUBLISHED JULY 19, 2010.

Oh, and I love you too Willow! ;)

Care

Yeah, and where does it say it was up before she resigned? Or do we just take you word on that one?
if you look at where she got that image from, you will trust it even less

I have a question for Care. And, Care, you know I told ya I'd treat you with respect.
Something is weirding me out, though.
How did you, time and time again, type out the word February instead of July? :p

Wasn't the video/story posted on FoxNation and not the FoxNews website prior to the infamous resignation?

Yes, O'Reilly is a tool. He pre-recorded his show and put his foot in his mouth.

Newt has always been a bigot, anyway, so no surprise with Dante's transcript.

Besides all that........
I'm ready for some steak and taters!

Here is just one blog that references this article and references fox news requesting responses from the USDA and the NAACP

July 19, 2010 - by Ed Driscoll
Share |

Fox News reports “Days after the NAACP clashed with Tea Party members over allegations of racism, a video has surfaced showing an Agriculture Department official regaling an NAACP audience with a story about how she withheld help to a white farmer facing bankruptcy — video that now has forced the official to resign.”

Ed Driscoll USDA Official In Breitbart Video Goes Under the Bus

look at the link in your scroll bar....this is what it says:

www foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/19/clip-shows-usda-official-admitting-withheld-help-white-farmer/

see the date of this right wing blogger? see the date of the article that now says the 20th? IT SAYS JULY 19

go to the link and click on their reference to the FOX article.... "video that now has forced the official to resign''.....

It now brings you to a Foxnews.com article dated the 20th, that is the doctored and revised article of the one from the 19th....the link in the scroll bar STATES july. 19th.

search this "Fox news.com is seeking a response from both the NAACP and the USDA Published July 19, 2010 ''from the 19th's foxnews.com article and see for yourself what you come up with and go in to ALL THE LINKS that reference the july 19, 2010 Foxnews.com article and you will be lead to the REVISED AND REWRITTEN article dated the 20th, even though bloggers and others were discussing this article on the 19th.....

Also, FOXNEWS SAID they reported on it before it was announced that she resigned....I have linked to fox saying such themselves MANY TIMES, if you need that again, be happy to give it to ya...

do you NOT believe Fox and what they said they did?

WHY is this so hard for you to understand? I don't get it????

Care

Never denied it, unlike you disingenuous Libs who refuse to admit that the Vast Majority of the Rest of the Media, Leans left.

Why can't we have news without editorial?
the only place i've seen that recently was on BBC America

and on FNC when they aren't on commentary shows
I wish I could say that about Wall Street Journal "This Morning" radio, but they are always making side comments after the story is read. And that although funny at times... really does color things.

Here is just one blog that references this article and references fox news requesting responses from the USDA and the NAACP

Share |

Fox News reports “Days after the NAACP clashed with Tea Party members over allegations of racism, a video has surfaced showing an Agriculture Department official regaling an NAACP audience with a story about how she withheld help to a white farmer facing bankruptcy — video that now has forced the official to resign.”

www foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/19/clip-shows-usda-official-admitting-withheld-help-white-farmer/

see the date of this right wing blogger? see the date of the article that now says the 20th? IT SAYS JULY 19

go to the link and click on their reference to the FOX article.... "video that now has forced the official to resign''.....

It now brings you to a Foxnews.com article dated the 20th, that is the doctored and revised article of the one from the 19th....the link in the scroll bar STATES July. 19th.

search this "Fox news.com is seeking a response from both the NAACP and the USDA Published July 19, 2010 ''from the 19th's foxnews.com article and see for yourself what you come up with and go in to ALL THE LINKS that reference the July 19, 2010 Foxnews.com article and you will be lead to the REVISED AND REWRITTEN article dated the 20th, even though bloggers and others were discussing this article on the 19th.....

Also, FOXNEWS SAID they reported on it before it was announced that she resigned....I have linked to fox saying such themselves MANY TIMES, if you need that again, be happy to give it to ya...

Care
yes, you do, they said "SHORTLY BEFORE IT WAS ANNOUNCED"
no one says they didnt report on it on the 19th
its the TIME it was reported on that is challenged

Share |

It now brings you to a Foxnews.com article dated the 20th, that is the doctored and revised article of the one from the 19th....the link in the scroll bar STATES July 19th.

search this "Fox news.com is seeking a response from both the NAACP and the USDA Published July 19, 2010 ''from the 19th's foxnews.com article and see for yourself what you come up with and go in to ALL THE LINKS that reference the July 19, 2010 Foxnews.com article and you will be lead to the REVISED AND REWRITTEN article dated the 20th, even though bloggers and others were discussing this article on the 19th.....

Care

Thanks for doing the research and providing the proof. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with people who have blinders on.

Care

It specifically states July 19th, NOT the 20th.... every single link on the net that states that Published July 19, 2010 for this specific article NOW brings you to a REVISED and rewritten article dated July 20th....INSTEAD of their original article....that was published on 7/19 because FOX is trying to pull a fast one and deny that they had anything out there on the 19th.

So STOP LYING....IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE UPPER LEFT FOXNEWS.COM PUBLISHED July 19, 2010.

Care

you want to hand me doctored bullshit? go ahead.. liar. big fat cow of a liar. big fat cow of a liar who the fuck is ed driscoll.. a blog? really??? and from pajama media?? no no big fat cow of a liar give me the original Fox document.

Last edited:

It specifically states July 19th, NOT the 20th.... every single link on the net that states that Published July 19, 2010 for this specific article NOW brings you to a REVISED and rewritten article dated July 20th....INSTEAD of their original article....that was published on 7/19 because FOX is trying to pull a fast one and deny that they had anything out there on the 19th.

Care

you want to hand me doctored bullshit? go ahead.. liar. big fat cow of a liar. big fat cow of a liar who the fuck is ed driscoll.. a blog? really??? and from pajama media?? no no big fat cow of a liar give me the original Fox document.

Nice. You know FOX pulled the original document but it's been published on other websites.

Here's the timeline:
http://mediamatters.org/research/201007220004

You probably won't even look at it.

Last edited:
getting news on the media from media matters is like getting news on race from the kkk or NAACP.

untrustworthy to the core.

Of course, one thing STILL lost in all this uproar is this:

The P-BO administration FIRED Sherrod on an edited 'gotcha' video that was posted online by Breitbart. They did not fact check it, or anything... they forced her to pull over and tender her resignation.

Fox couldn't fire her.
Andrew Breitbart couldn't fire her.
NOBODY could fire her... except the administration, and they did.

So. Who fucked up biggest here? I think it's pretty plain to see the Administration fucked up most by firing her without looking into it. I mean come ON! If this was the private sector, they wouldn't DARE have fired her because of a potential lawsuit. No, they would have investigated first. This was not done. They fired her ass because of a coming perceived scandal that turned out to be more of an exposure of incompetence on the WH, and racism in the NAACP for their antics, the and the insincerity of the media with their desire to just play 'gotcha and the leftists out there trying to blame this on conservatives who did nothing but trust a source too much, and now, are looking hard at the whole situation and it's devolving into nothing more than :meow: and the truth is being lost in the slapping.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back