Fox

Here is just one blog that references this article and references fox news requesting responses from the USDA and the NAACP

July 19, 2010 - by Ed Driscoll
Share |

Fox News reports “Days after the NAACP clashed with Tea Party members over allegations of racism, a video has surfaced showing an Agriculture Department official regaling an NAACP audience with a story about how she withheld help to a white farmer facing bankruptcy — video that now has forced the official to resign.”

Ed Driscoll USDA Official In Breitbart Video Goes Under the Bus

look at the link in your scroll bar....this is what it says:

www foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/19/clip-shows-usda-official-admitting-withheld-help-white-farmer/

see the date of this right wing blogger? see the date of the article that now says the 20th? IT SAYS JULY 19

go to the link and click on their reference to the FOX article.... "video that now has forced the official to resign''.....

It now brings you to a Foxnews.com article dated the 20th, that is the doctored and revised article of the one from the 19th....the link in the scroll bar STATES July. 19th.

search this "Fox news.com is seeking a response from both the NAACP and the USDA Published July 19, 2010 ''from the 19th's foxnews.com article and see for yourself what you come up with and go in to ALL THE LINKS that reference the July 19, 2010 Foxnews.com article and you will be lead to the REVISED AND REWRITTEN article dated the 20th, even though bloggers and others were discussing this article on the 19th.....

Also, FOXNEWS SAID they reported on it before it was announced that she resigned....I have linked to fox saying such themselves MANY TIMES, if you need that again, be happy to give it to ya...

do you NOT believe Fox and what they said they did?

WHY is this so hard for you to understand? I don't get it????

Care
yes, you do, they said "SHORTLY BEFORE IT WAS ANNOUNCED"
no one says they didnt report on it on the 19th
its the TIME it was reported on that is challenged
Well, if you look at the first comment on the Ed Driscoll post there is a time stamp of 5:08 PM. So the story had to be posted on FOXnews before Driscoll can comment and repost it and before any comment can be posted after the Driscoll posting.

Here is just one blog that references this article and references fox news requesting responses from the USDA and the NAACP

Ed Driscoll USDA Official In Breitbart Video Goes Under the Bus

look at the link in your scroll bar....this is what it says:

www foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/19/clip-shows-usda-official-admitting-withheld-help-white-farmer/

see the date of this right wing blogger? see the date of the article that now says the 20th? IT SAYS JULY 19

go to the link and click on their reference to the FOX article.... "video that now has forced the official to resign''.....

It now brings you to a Foxnews.com article dated the 20th, that is the doctored and revised article of the one from the 19th....the link in the scroll bar STATES July. 19th.

search this "Fox news.com is seeking a response from both the NAACP and the USDA Published July 19, 2010 ''from the 19th's foxnews.com article and see for yourself what you come up with and go in to ALL THE LINKS that reference the July 19, 2010 Foxnews.com article and you will be lead to the REVISED AND REWRITTEN article dated the 20th, even though bloggers and others were discussing this article on the 19th.....

Also, FOXNEWS SAID they reported on it before it was announced that she resigned....I have linked to fox saying such themselves MANY TIMES, if you need that again, be happy to give it to ya...

do you NOT believe Fox and what they said they did?

WHY is this so hard for you to understand? I don't get it????

Care
Well, if you look at the first comment on the Ed Driscoll post there is a time stamp of 5:08 PM. So the story had to be posted on FOXnews before Driscoll can comment and repost it and before any comment can be posted after the Driscoll posting.
ok, what time did she resign?
it was BEFORE 5 PM

it was BEFORE 5 PM

I think we are all missing something....WHAT STATION RAN THE BULLSHIT STORY? It was Fox. Fox ran a story that was a lie. Period. I dont care when, who did what first, whatever....
FOX RAN A BULLSHIT STORY AGAIN. AGAIN. JUST LIKE THE PIMP ACORN STORY. THEY LIE.

it was BEFORE 5 PM

I think we are all missing something....WHAT STATION RAN THE BULLSHIT STORY? It was Fox. Fox ran a story that was a lie. Period. I dont care when, who did what first, whatever....
FOX RAN A BULLSHIT STORY AGAIN. AGAIN. JUST LIKE THE PIMP ACORN STORY. THEY LIE.
you are just another fucking idiot

Yeah, and where does it say it was up before she resigned? Or do we just take you word on that one?

Because Charles, for one Foxnews.com SAID they had the article up BEFORE she resigned, and because many of the blogs that were in a frenzy USED the foxnews.com article published on the 19th to discuss this issue and not just Breibart's story, and they linked to the 7/19th's article....only now the article is a revised article stating she resigned and dated the 20th, which is impossible for the bloggers to use an article from the 20th, when they were blogging it on the 19th....also Fox mentions in the article that they requested a response about the video with the naacp and with the usda, which means the article HAD TO BE out there before the naacp requested her resignation and before the usda announced she resigned.....make sense yet?

Care
why do you still make this untrue claim???

they said they had it up shortly before it was announced, not before she resigned

same thing dive....it was announced, a nano second after she resigned....sherrod states when she resigned and the breaking news of her resigning was out to the public a nano second later.

And what does shortly before mean? 24 hours earlier? 18 hours earlier? 10 hours earlier or 6 hours earlier? It WAS out there before the naacp requested that she resign or they would not have asked the naacp to respond to the racism she was being accused of....they would have put in the article what the naacp had done ie requesting her resignation....

care

Because Charles, for one Foxnews.com SAID they had the article up BEFORE she resigned, and because many of the blogs that were in a frenzy USED the foxnews.com article published on the 19th to discuss this issue and not just Breibart's story, and they linked to the 7/19th's article....only now the article is a revised article stating she resigned and dated the 20th, which is impossible for the bloggers to use an article from the 20th, when they were blogging it on the 19th....also Fox mentions in the article that they requested a response about the video with the naacp and with the usda, which means the article HAD TO BE out there before the naacp requested her resignation and before the usda announced she resigned.....make sense yet?

Care
why do you still make this untrue claim???

they said they had it up shortly before it was announced, not before she resigned

same thing dive....it was announced, a nano second after she resigned....sherrod states when she resigned and the breaking news of her resigning was out to the public a nano second later.

And what does shortly before mean? 24 hours earlier? 18 hours earlier? 10 hours earlier or 6 hours earlier? It WAS out there before the naacp requested that she resign or they would not have asked the naacp to respond to the racism she was being accused of....they would have put in the article what the naacp had done ie requesting her resignation....

care
oh PLEASE
the government NEVER announces things THAT fast

:eusa_hand:

it's already been PROVEN that Foxnews.com ran the story in print, on the internet BEFORE she resigned.

it is true that fox news channel had not aired on cable any stories on her until after she had resigned but Foxnews.com had run the story on the net prior to her being fired and had also sent messages to the usda and to the naacp, asking for their response to the sherrod tape.

WHY is it so important to blatently lie about this willow?

Care

I haven't liked you from day one. You call everyone a liar. I don't like you and your calling everyone liars. Especially me. I don't lie. Now show me the printed copy from Fox News and the date please. You are as stupid as MODMORON.

Because you are lying willow, why would I bother calling you a liar, if you were not lying? I have posted this July 19th fox news.com article from the 19th at least 4 times myself....

PLEASE, look in the upper left hand corner of this snapshot of their article, BEFORE they went in and revised it on July 20th, 2010...

It specifically states July 19th, NOT the 20th.... every single link on the net that states that Published July 19, 2010 for this specific article NOW brings you to a REVISED and rewritten article dated July 20th....INSTEAD of their original article....that was published on 7/19 because FOX is trying to pull a fast one and deny that they had anything out there on the 19th.

this article from fox on the 19th requested responses from the naacp and the usda, so they not only printed it on the net, they requested answers from the naacp and usda, which CLEARLY SHOWS that this article was published BEFORE the NAACP put out their statement asking sherrod to resign and BEFORE the usda reported she resigned, along with a hundred blogs out there on the 19th that used this foxnews.com article as reference....earlier in the day.....that now show the slight of hand article dated the 20th that fox changed it out to...but blogs on the 19th discussing this COULD NOT BE USING AN ARTICLE from the 20th....it was THIS ARTICLE BELOW THAT THEY WERE USING as reference.

0721-originalfoxsherrodstory.jpg

So STOP LYING....IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE UPPER LEFT FOXNEWS.COM PUBLISHED JULY 19, 2010.

Oh, and I love you too Willow! ;)

Care

Fox News picked up the story. They were all over the story like a hobo on a ham sandwich. Period. They wrote in their article that Sherrod resigned shortly after their initial report and O'Reilly was calling for her to be fired when they taped his show at five. They had their talking points lined up and guns blazing, attacking Sherrod and the NAACP right after her firing was announced and up until the tape turned out to be bogus. From there they seamlessly change talking points and went into full blown CYA mode even giving Breitbart a forum in which to try and cover his own ass with Sean Hannity cupping his balls for him while he was at it.

It was pathetic.

Almost as pathetic as the White House falling for their stunt.

Last edited:
I haven't liked you from day one. You call everyone a liar. I don't like you and your calling everyone liars. Especially me. I don't lie. Now show me the printed copy from Fox News and the date please. You are as stupid as MODMORON.

Because you are lying willow, why would I bother calling you a liar, if you were not lying? I have posted this July 19th fox news.com article from the 19th at least 4 times myself....

PLEASE, look in the upper left hand corner of this snapshot of their article, BEFORE they went in and revised it on July 20th, 2010...

It specifically states July 19th, NOT the 20th.... every single link on the net that states that Published July 19, 2010 for this specific article NOW brings you to a REVISED and rewritten article dated July 20th....INSTEAD of their original article....that was published on 7/19 because FOX is trying to pull a fast one and deny that they had anything out there on the 19th.

this article from fox on the 19th requested responses from the naacp and the usda, so they not only printed it on the net, they requested answers from the naacp and usda, which CLEARLY SHOWS that this article was published BEFORE the NAACP put out their statement asking sherrod to resign and BEFORE the usda reported she resigned, along with a hundred blogs out there on the 19th that used this foxnews.com article as reference....earlier in the day.....that now show the slight of hand article dated the 20th that fox changed it out to...but blogs on the 19th discussing this COULD NOT BE USING AN ARTICLE from the 20th....it was THIS ARTICLE BELOW THAT THEY WERE USING as reference.

So STOP LYING....IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE UPPER LEFT FOXNEWS.COM PUBLISHED JULY 19, 2010.

Care

Fox News picked up the story. They were all over the story like a hobo on a ham sandwich. Period. They wrote in their article that Sherrod resigned shortly after their initial report and O'Reilly was calling for her to be fired when they taped his show at five. They had their talking points lined up and guns blazing, attacking Sherrod and the NAACP right after her firing was announced and up until the tape turned out to be bogus. From there they seamlessly change talking points and went into full blown CYA mode even giving Breitbart a forum in which to try and cover his own ass with Sean Hannity cupping his balls for him while he was at it.

It was pathetic.

how in the HELL can the whitehouse "fall for their stunt" that NEVER HAPPENED?????

Care

It was pathetic.

how in the HELL can the whitehouse "fall for their stunt" that NEVER HAPPENED?????

Breitbart lit the fire and Fox News was there waiting to fan the flames and throw gas on it. It was pretty darn obvious. You can't possibly be naively thinking that Fox News didn't have their role to play in this manufactured outrage, can you?

It was pathetic.

Breitbart lit the fire and Fox News was there waiting to fan the flames and throw gas on it. It was pretty darn obvious. You can't possibly be naively thinking that Fox News didn't have their role to play in this manufactured outrage, can you?
LOL oh man
not you too
have all the normal libs lost their fucking minds over this?

it was BEFORE 5 PM
So FOX had it on FOXnation.com at least before noon and on FOXnews.com at least before 5 PM. Clearly FOX was flogging on line this before she was fired.

it was BEFORE 5 PM
So FOX had it on FOXnation.com at least before noon and on FOXnews.com at least before 5 PM. Clearly FOX was flogging on line this before she was fired.
where is the PROOF??????????

LOL oh man
not you too

Lost my mind? I'm pretty sure I'm all over this one. I got no problem calling out everyone who had a role or fucked up as a result of this ... Breitbart, FOX News, the NAACP, the Department of Agriculture, and the White House ... every last one of them look like shit over this. If you want believe the FOX is innocent, have at it.

LOL oh man
not you too

Lost my mind? I'm pretty sure I'm all over this one. I got no problem calling out everyone who had a role or fucked up as a result of this ... Breitbart, FOX News, the NAACP, the Department of Agriculture, and the White House ... every last one of them look like shit over this. If you want believe the FOX is innocent, have at it.
i think i'll just back off and laugh at all you guys posting the same unsubstantiated bullshit over and over

LOL oh man
not you too

i think i'll just back off and laugh at all you guys posting the same unsubstantiated bullshit over and over

I know, I know ... the FOXNation article from that afternoon never happened. FOX News never wrote that Sherrod resigned AFTER their initial report. And FOX News certainly didn't have their talking points lined up and ready to go before the Sherrod was fired because the Bill O'Reilly taping at five when he called for her resignation never happened.

And they told everyone they were going to run it BEFORE she was fired. That's why they ran Bill O'Reilly's show with a disclaimer. It was taped BEFORE she was fired.

I can't believe those on the right defend that odious Arab owned station. Their corporate masters have taught them well.
you are a complete fucking IDIOT
but please do keep proving that over and over

O’Reilly was one of the first opinion media journalists to call for Sherrod to resign over her speech that has since been revealed to have been taken out of context, but then later apologized for getting it wrong. But while O’Reilly owned up to his part in this story, he took great exception to Maddow’s accusation that Fox News’ “scare white people” strategy

O'Reilly Slams NBC News And Steve Capus | Mediaite

Fox alters the pictures of people it doesn't like, trying to make them look, oooh, scary:

picture_3.png

picture_2.png

Not to mention the number of times they used video from one event to "spruce up" video from another event.

Then a dipship like you says to me, "you are a complete fucking IDIOT". I take it as a badge of honor coming from someone with shit for brains.

What do you expect from Fox? It's Arab owner is on the side of those that brought down the WTC. Of course they hate the US. Too bad about those Republican lemmings, supporting them and all.
I find it curious that Parrotboy here and MediaMatters gives a shit about character assassination. Robert Bork, Clarence Thomas, Sam Alito, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and thousands of other conservatives have had their character assassinated with impunity by their allies and not a peep.

I guess it only matters when they experience it. Butch up sally frillypants. You want to play with those toys, you need to suck it up when they are used against you as well. Fucking hypocrites.

Oh and for the record, I don't believe this allegation for a second

Last edited:

I know, I know ... the FOXNation article from that afternoon never happened. FOX News never wrote that Sherrod resigned AFTER their initial report. And FOX News certainly didn't have their talking points lined up and ready to go before the Sherrod was fired because the Bill O'Reilly taping at five when he called for her resignation never happened.
FoxNation is a BLOG and i dont know how they get their content posted
but it sounds like they have an auto process to pull from certian sites

the foxnews.com story was posted "shortly before the resignation was ANNOUNCED"
so it was AFTER she resigned
Care keep telling that lie over and over that it was before she resigned

and the segment on O'Reilly was about 30 seconds long
anhd by the time Hannity got on, it WAS a news story because she HAD RESIGNED

It sounds like you don't want to admit that FOXnation has anything to do with FOX.

FOXnews.com had the story posted at least by about 5 PM and the resignation was not announced until a little before 9 PM, so it was posted at least around the time she resigned and about 4 hours before it was announced.

It sounds like you don't want to admit that FOXnation has anything to do with FOX.

FOXnews.com had the story posted at least by about 5 PM and the resignation was not announced until a little before 9 PM, so it was posted at least around the time she resigned and about 4 hours before it was announced.
proof of this?
everything i've seen says it was announced earlier than that by about 4 hours

and as far as foxnation goes, you have yet to prove that a fox news employee made the post and that it wasnt a news crawler chronjob

Last edited:

proof of this?
everything i've seen says it was announced earlier than that by about 4 hours

and as far as foxnation goes, you have yet to prove that a fox news employee made the post and that it wasnt a news crawler chronjob
First of all, I notice you give no proof of anything you say.
FOX first announced the resignation near the end of the O'Rilley show with a news alert in the crawl at the bottom of the screen. At the time the show was taped there was no announcement as O'Rilley was calling for her to resign immediately.
When HanNITWITy opened his show he said "IT WAS JUST ANNOUNCED" that Sharrod had resigned.

Forum List

Back