NPR editor resigns

In part yes.

They appeal to folks who are interested, engaged, etc... MAGA need not apply

You don’t think you should pay taxes for something you don’t like?

They can get funding from the lefty bougie twats like you that listen to them while smelling your own farts.

They can get funding from the lefty
They do...most of the funding comes from listeners and donations.

A very small percentage comes from CPB; and most of that goes to local radio and TV stations.

See, this is what I mean.

You spout off a bunch of nonsense about farts and wonder why NPR isn’t catering to idiots like yourself.

Very small part.

Only direct funding, the rest comes from them licensing programming to local public broadcasters, who pay "fees" to NPR for the content. Those local stations are heavily funded via the "Corporation for Public Broadcasting", that gets direct government funding.

So it's basically a shell game.

NPR, is basically the American Lefts RT. Propaganda all day, everyday.

They do...most of the funding comes from listeners and donations.

A very small percentage comes from CPB; and most of that goes to local radio and TV stations.

See, this is what I mean.

You spout off a bunch of nonsense about farts and wonder why NPR isn’t catering to idiots like yourself.

And those local stations pay NPR "fees" for their content, thus the federal money is ends up with them anyway. Those local stations are heavily funded by CPB.

Something you said about "idiots"?

Calling out the shell game.

You didn’t say it wasn’t true.

When was the last time that OANN or whatever MAGA outlet you sop up your news from told you something you didn’t want to hear?

Never.
I don't live in the US although I am an American citizen. I source bias outlets like NPR, MSNBC, CNN, Fox and I don't even know what OANN is.

Stop being so skanky ffs.

They’re mostly funded by listeners and donations.

Yep..still applies to you.

Still not the "1%" government funding claimed by many of NPR's defenders. Having passed through local public stations doesn't stop if from being government funded money.

Still not the "1%" government funding claimed by many of NPR's defenders. Having passed through local public stations doesn't stop if from being government funded money.
Not sure what the “1%” argument is or where it came from.

Its $128M per year. Essentially a rounding error in the federal budget.

meaningless comparison is meaningless.
I’m just pointing out how small it is (something you go thorough whenever you try to get it on I”m sure). The funding for the corporation of public broadcasting is so small that it is a quarter of your blob’s defamation penalty.
Just like cock in mouth poster (you) has cock in mouth.
Ahh...thats good....let all of your frustration out....

I thought you’d be quite accustomed to losing to me by now.

I’m just pointing out how small it is (something you go thorough whenever you try to get it on I”m sure). The funding for the corporation of public broadcasting is so small that it is a quarter of your blob’s defamation penalty.

Ahh...thats good....let all of your frustration out....

I thought you’d be quite accustomed to losing to me by now.

Keep thinking you win anything on this board, room temp IQ dipshit.

Forum List

Back