Incompetent WH Press Secretary?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Fox News is reporting today on a brief phone interview out of North Carolina in which White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre basically hung up on the interviewer after being asked a couple of uncomfortable questions.

The first question - the one that apparently set her off - was the simple question of whether President Biden is suffering from dementia.

Rather than answering the question, she went off on how ridiculous it was that she was being asked.

How fucking stupid is she? What would it take for her to simply say, "I see President Biden for several hours every week, and I have never seen any indication of dementia." Everybody knows that she lies for a living; most WH Press Secretaries have done the same.

This happens frequently. It's almost as though she doesn't WANT to lie, so she obfuscates and runs around the questions. She should be fired. She lacks the intelligence and communication skills that are required for the job.

I's sure CNN will hire her forthwith.

This administration doesn't care what the nation really thinks for the most part. Folks that don't like Biden, have already made up their minds. And folks that like Biden, won't care how she answers, the fact that she is a diversity hire, is what is more important to those folks.

. . . and for all others? They just aren't paying attention.

What about that other guy that does press briefings? Do you like him and his dodging and weaving any better?

1711588310370.png

Reporter calls out Biden’s frequent misstatements at White House briefing​

1711589023199.png

1711589065422.png

Fox News is reporting today on a brief phone interview out of North Carolina in which White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre basically hung up on the interviewer after being asked a couple of uncomfortable questions.

The first question - the one that apparently set her off - was the simple question of whether President Biden is suffering from dementia.

Rather than answering the question, she went off on how ridiculous it was that she was being asked.

How fucking stupid is she? What would it take for her to simply say, "I see President Biden for several hours every week, and I have never seen any indication of dementia." Everybody knows that she lies for a living; most WH Press Secretaries have done the same.

This happens frequently. It's almost as though she doesn't WANT to lie, so she obfuscates and runs around the questions. She should be fired. She lacks the intelligence and communication skills that are required for the job.

Looks like she did OK with the dumbassed dementia question, then stayed for one more, the article linked described as a solid answer before thanking him and wishing him an amazing day. Good job.

He should contact the WH Medical Office.

Forum List

Back