Fox news poll

The GOP has been doing the happy dance for what, six, eight months now.

History is on their side. The Dems have more seats to protect. Obama is unpopular.

If they don't win this going away, they're gonna have a real problem.

So if its not a huge win, it's a loss?
LOL. That's how the media will spin it.

History is on their side. The Dems have more seats to protect. Obama is unpopular.

I say that for two reasons: First, the GOP has been spiking the football for all this time and is going to look pretty foolish if they can't back it up. Second, and more importantly, the shoe is going to be on the other foot in 2016, with the Republicans having to defend more seats.

But you're right about the media, if the GOP can't come through with a big win, the media will spin hard for the Democrats and make the GOP wish they were a little more humble during this election run-up.

I say that for two reasons: First, the GOP has been spiking the football for all this time and is going to look pretty foolish if they can't back it up. Second, and more importantly, the shoe is going to be on the other foot in 2016, with the Republicans having to defend more seats.

But you're right about the media, if the GOP can't come through with a big win, the media will spin hard for the Democrats and make the GOP wish they were a little more humble during this election run-up.

When has the GOP been spiking the football?

Holy crap. Look at the comments on this board. Listen to the radio talkers. Read the internet.

Come on.

Holy crap. Look at the comments on this board. Listen to the radio talkers. Read the internet.

Come on.

OK you understand comments here, the internet, and talk radio do not represent the GOP, right?

Come on.

OK you understand comments here, the internet, and talk radio do not represent the GOP, right?

Doesn't matter. Politics is about image. The Right absolutely, somehow, amazingly doesn't get this.

Okay let's parse the words I used - No, the national party (RNC, Priebus, McConnell, Boehner, etc.) has not been spiking the ball, but that was not my point. Conservatives are. Conservative media is. So I'm happy to change the word I used from "GOP" to "conservatives". THAT is the PERCEPTION based on their BEHAVIOR.

Zero difference. None.

If you can't admit that, I don't know what else to say. It LOOKS like the party is, because politics is about IMAGE.

I just got this from a friend and no, I'm not going to look for the actual poll because I really don't care. If anyone cares, they can do that .

Check out the NEW Fox News poll numbers:

Democrat 45% Republicans 44%

This is HUGE: Democratic enthusiasm has surged by 11 points in 2 weeks!

Dems, talk to your friends. Tell them to get off their butts. Get to the polls because if you don't vote, you will get exactly what you deserve.

10703692_10203513382649006_3279941718918185781_n_zps85c113b6.jpg
You don't want to because the real poll would show you to be a liar. Prove it or stfu.

Come on.

Doesn't matter. Politics is about image. The Right absolutely, somehow, amazingly doesn't get this.

Okay let's parse the words I used - No, the national party (RNC, Priebus, McConnell, Boehner, etc.) has not been spiking the ball, but that was not my point. Conservatives are. Conservative media is. So I'm happy to change the word I used from "GOP" to "conservatives". THAT is the PERCEPTION based on their BEHAVIOR.

Zero difference. None.

If you can't admit that, I don't know what else to say. It LOOKS like the party is, because politics is about IMAGE.

You dont see any difference between "GOP" typically represented by Boehner, or other elected representatives and media types like Rush Limbaugh? Seriously?
Yes, the buzz in conservative type media circles is this election will be a blow out for the GOP. I've said so myself. And if it's merely a trouncing, is that bad? How about an ass pounding? What if they merely win a majority? If we got it wrong and it isnt such a blow out then what? Do we lose our dessert privileges for a week?

Come on.

Zero difference. None.

You dont see any difference between "GOP" typically represented by Boehner, or other elected representatives and media types like Rush Limbaugh? Seriously?
Yes, the buzz in conservative type media circles is this election will be a blow out for the GOP. I've said so myself. And if it's merely a trouncing, is that bad? How about an ass pounding? What if they merely win a majority? If we got it wrong and it isnt such a blow out then what? Do we lose our dessert privileges for a week?

I dunno. We'll see how it plays out for 2016, once Obama's lame duck status is over.

Until then, not much will be done. Both Obama and the GOP will be saying "no" a lot.

Part of the 2016 calculus will be what the GOP does and does not do with its new-found power.

God help us all if republicans take the senate.
YOU don't need "God"... YOU'VE a Messiah as president and he even has said ........
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

My goodness ye of little faith in your MESSIAH!!!
View attachment 33634

And remember including YOU there are all these FAMOUS people that also believe in his Messiahship!

Is Barack Obama the Messiah

I would be so ashamed to be tied to this charlatan and more importantly to be so totally brainwashed as you people are.
You're an idiot. The only person who ever though Obama was a messiah, was Obama.

Come on.

Zero difference. None.

I dunno. We'll see how it plays out for 2016, once Obama's lame duck status is over.

Until then, not much will be done. Both Obama and the GOP will be saying "no" a lot.

Part of the 2016 calculus will be what the GOP does and does not do with its new-found power.

If the GOP wins the Senate and keeps the House, the MSM will criticize them 24/7 for 2 years. Many foolish Americans will fall for the propaganda and then, vote D in 2016.

It is all a cycle played out by the power elite and many get fooled over and over and over................

It will be interesting to see what Big Ears does between now and the swearing in of the new R congress, should they win.

Come on.

Zero difference. None.

The big test will be to see if the Democrats start working with the GOP or just insist they should be "bipartisan" wich is DemSpeak for "loser."

Conservatives need to work hard at getting their Conservative friends and family to vote Conservative. Vote for gun rights! Vote for "personhood" for babies! Vote for tax reduction! Vote for responsible spending at the government level! Protection of the southern border! Protection of the Constitution! Reduction of political activism at the Federal Judiciary level!

Come on.

Zero difference. None.

They'll be in a great spot.

Back in 2007 when the housing bubble burst. Most reputable non partisan economists said we wouldn't see job growth, and an end to the recession till at least 2016.

So!...whomever takes the white house in 2016 will get to take credit for that, if it happens they can tell everyone how great they are.

We'll see who gets that opportinuty to BS the gullible.

The Republicans need to keep from repeating what they did after the 2010 house victory, which was bring out the nine inch nails, and rail against contraception, abortion, and gay marriage. All the while declaring liberalsim dead. They need to keep frosty and competitive. When they take the senate this time, send bills to the white house that make economic sense.

Last edited:

Come on.

Zero difference. None.

Back in 2007 when the housing bubble burst. Most reputable non partisan economists said we wouldn't see job growth, and an end to the recession till at least 2016.

So!...whomever takes the white house in 2016 will get to take credit for that, if it happens they can tell everyone how great they are.

We'll see who gets that opportinuty to BS the gullible.

The Republicans need to keep from repeating what they did after the 2010 house victory, which was bring out the nine inch nails, and rail against contraception, abortion, and gay marriage. All the while declaring liberalsim dead. They need to keep frosty and competitive. When they take the senate this time, send bills to the white house that make economic sense.

Hahaha sounds like you know that the situation will improve once Republicans are in control, and you're pro-actively assigning credit to the leftist dumbshits who are responsible for the mess we're in now.

Come on.

Zero difference. None.

Please quote the reputable non partisan economists saying that.

Yep. Republicans are listening to the calm assurances of Carl Rove again. And they are going to pay...again..

While Rachael Maddow cuts up every weak scale they have. They sit mute on their hands hoping the numbers will magical stop backsliding by Tuesday. Maybe the most aggresive campaign should win? Conservativism is dying. And it's being killed by itself.

Very few Republican candidates poll above fifty percent......but when they win in November they will claim an overwhelming mandate anyway.

Forum List

Back