Wisconsin Victory? Burke’s Firing Confirmed, Final Poll Has Walker Up Seven

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
"
In an interview with Dan O’Donnell of local talk radio station WISN, the account of Mary Burke’s departure from a management role at her family’s company was confirmed in all its essentials by former President and COO Tom Albers.

Mr. Albers confirmed that Burke had performed very poorly as chief of European operations. She caused the loss of an unspecified but substantial amount of revenue to the company, and also caused severe “people problems.” She was even recalled and forced to attend a management meeting at the company’s Wisconsin headquarters, where she was made to apologize for her performance,

She then left the company on her extended snowboarding “sabbatical.” When she rejoined the firm two years later, she was deliberately placed in a position created for her which involved no managerial responsibilities.

In an interview with talk show host Vicki McKenna on the same radio station, Gary Ellerman — who originally went public with the story of Mary Burke’s private sector career — reiterated the story, and also stated that he was present in meetings in which Burke forcefully advocated outsourcing Trek’s manufacturing operations from the United States."

PJ Media Wisconsin Victory Burke s Firing Confirmed Final Poll Has Walker Up Seven

OOOOOPPPPPSSSS Scott Walker winning again, you poor Libs.

Walker will win in my home state again. The 1 percent will be very happy. But I'm hoping the proposed mine he so dearly wants falls through because that whole thing is a complete sham. Many living near the site don't want it.

RCP has the average at 2.0, well within the margin of error.

But considering how well he has rebounded the last year, he should win this by 4 points.

Forum List

Back