Title IX overhaul takes away parental rights

It essentially erases any rights women have in competing in women's sports. Any fucking mediocre guy in a wig can displace them. Also there is nothing in the Constitution giving in feds anymore power to impose gender affirming care on the country than they had on abortion. That part will be overturned, actually all of it may be, it conflicts with the laws on the books..

SCOTUS may be our only hope to get out of this one if we do not elect a GOP White House and Congress in November. And Biden has already demonstrated that he intends to ignore SCOTUS if he doesn't like their rulings.

Thread after thread after thread of endless Right Wing Bitching and crying.
But you will NEVER EVER see them talk about how to right the ship. Never ANY talk about plans to actually DO anything.
You see, The Right Wing consists of nothing but pathetic victims. All week long and twice on Sunday.

The Left may be hell bent on destroying America....but you have to give them credit for doing FAR more than just crying and bitching.
They actually make it happen. They JUST Do IT.

The Right? Born Losers.
To right the ship re-elect Donald Trump in November and give him substantial majorities of Patriots in BOTH house of Congress. And this will go away quickly.

Back-to-School Message for Transgender Students from the U.S. Depts of Justice, Education, and HHS​

54,472 views Aug 17, 2021

. . bit late to bring this to us now? Isn't it Foxfyre?

"The comment period for this notice of proposed rulemaking has closed."

I could not find a comment in favor of these changes. . . .but then, I only clicked on ten random comments. You have to click on each to read. . . dumb organization.

View attachment 934809
<snip>
View attachment 934810
"
Comments;
View attachment 934811
(It could've been tweeted, but I have no twitter.) Comments are interesting and generally opposed.
View attachment 934812

Great information. Thank you!

Apparently Title IX as we know it has been completely rewritten as a 'woke' manifesto. Parents will no longer have any say over what pronouns they use with their child and gender affirming 'care' may have been taken away from the states to legislate.

I'm still researching other ramifications of this. But the above changes alone should be terrifying to any parent who isn't a woke idiot.

Yes! I’m thinking this is a good thing. Let them libs do this. If this is true…schools giving teachers the power to take away parents rights? LOL..that is awesome. Won’t be long before the libs completely destroy their own voter base.

Nothing will cause the left to be permanently sidelined like telling parents they don’t have the ability to make choices for their child.

GO DEMS GO! PLEASE keep this up.

Women, parents, who else will you alienate? The repubs will be glad to take all of those votes.

Between this and the hatchet job you all are doing on Trump, maybe it’ll put repubs in the majority for 20 years

So, I’m all for your agenda now….lol

Yes! I’m thinking this is a good thing. Let them libs do this. If this is true…schools giving teachers the power to take away parents rights? LOL..that is awesome. Won’t be long before the libs completely destroy their own voter base.

Nothing will cause the left to be permanently sidelined like telling parents they don’t have the ability to make choices for their child.

GO DEMS GO! PLEASE keep this up.

Women, parents, who else will you alienate? The repubs will be glad to take all of those votes.

Between this and the hatchet job you all are doing on Trump, maybe it’ll put repubs in the majority for 20 years

So, I’m all for your agenda now….lol
While I understand your strategy, I am torn on this one though. I hate to see people hurt just to make a point. If justice is restored they can wipe the 'illegal' scores and records but the scholarships, jobs, etc. taken by transgendered males aren't so easily reversed. Those peoples might be acting unethically, but they received those scholarships, jobs, appointments or whatever legally according to the laws/policies in place at the time, however unethical the laws/policies might be. It is on the heads of those who voted these screwballs into office but 'the sins of the father are visited upon the children even unto the fourth and fifth generations.'

When the woke mentality screws things up this badly, I think many injustices can't easily be reversed. But we can probably undo a lot of the damage by electing a Republican President and strong majorities of MAGA Republicans to Congress.

Last edited:
Boys make the best girls. Men make the best woman.

Men are better than women at everything

8ngp8s.jpg

It essentially erases any rights women have in competing in women's sports. Any fucking mediocre guy in a wig can displace them. Also there is nothing in the Constitution giving in feds anymore power to impose gender affirming care on the country than they had on abortion. That part will be overturned, actually all of it may be, it conflicts with the laws on the books..

Gender affirming care has never been an unenumerated right like abortion was.

Poor comparison.

Apparently Title IX as we know it has been completely rewritten as a 'woke' manifesto. Parents will no longer have any say over what pronouns they use with their child and gender affirming 'care' may have been taken away from the states to legislate.

I'm still researching other ramifications of this. But the above changes alone should be terrifying to any parent who isn't a woke idiot.
A president can not alter the law through the EO process. Only the Congress can do that.

It's a very fair comparison, neither fall within the powers of the feds.

Obviously you are incorrect since abortion was an unenumerated constitutional right before SCOTUS overturned 50 years of precedent.

Gender affirming care has never been a constitutional right; enumerated or unenumerated.

Obviously you are incorrect since abortion was an unenumerated constitutional right before SCOTUS overturned 50 years of precedent.

Gender affirming care has never been a constitutional right; enumerated or unenumerated.

The SCOTUS decision just proves the previous court erred and the current court fixed it. Abortion was never a right, regardless of the previous courts fabrication.

Just get rid of the division between boys and girls sports. Boys will crush girls and the insane in every sport. Then maybe we can finally throw feminism into the dustbin of history.

What happens if an outraged parent attacks a male using his/her daughter's locker room? Why aren't feminists up in arms about this?​

Will Now Force Women to Allow Men in Their Locker Rooms, On their Team Sports and in Their Bathrooms​

FYI-

It says RIGHT IN THE OP ARTICLE, that the sports issue with transgender athletes was NOT addressed in this revised Title IX rules....

So no, schools are not forced to allow trans female athletes in locker rooms or on teams, through Title IX....at least not in this updated version posted in the op, which took place in 2022, 2 years ago.

Forum List

Back