Fox news poll

Yep. Republicans are listening to the calm assurances of Carl Rove again. And they are going to pay...again..

While Rachael Maddow cuts up every weak scale they have. They sit mute on their hands hoping the numbers will magical stop backsliding by Tuesday. Maybe the most aggresive campaign should win? Conservativism is dying. And it's being killed by itself.

I think you're right but as we've seen here ^^^, there is no end to the Party of Stupid.

yes, you dems display stupidity every day.

I just got this from a friend and no, I'm not going to look for the actual poll because I really don't care. If anyone cares, they can do that .

Check out the NEW Fox News poll numbers:

Democrat 45% Republicans 44%

This is HUGE: Democratic enthusiasm has surged by 11 points in 2 weeks!

Dems, talk to your friends. Tell them to get off their butts. Get to the polls because if you don't vote, you will get exactly what you deserve.

10703692_10203513382649006_3279941718918185781_n_zps85c113b6.jpg

If the source is FOX News these poll numbers can't possibly be accurate.

So I am just as confident in the accuracy of ABC,NBC,CBS polls commissioned by some of these
1,160 (85% of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees) of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs writers reporters The Daily Caller
I mean given the FACT that 85% of the above GAVE $1 million to Democrats you don't suppose they have a vested interest in the status quo?

I wonder why Republicans aren't doing better in the opinion polls? They should have had an easy ride to victory in the mid terms, but the polls don't seem to indicate a ringing endorsement for either party.

I just got this from a friend and no, I'm not going to look for the actual poll because I really don't care. If anyone cares, they can do that .

Dems, talk to your friends. Tell them to get off their butts. Get to the polls because if you don't vote, you will get exactly what you deserve.

If the source is FOX News these poll numbers can't possibly be accurate.

So I am just as confident in the accuracy of ABC,NBC,CBS polls commissioned by some of these
1,160 (85% of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees) of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs writers reporters The Daily Caller
I mean given the FACT that 85% of the above GAVE $1 million to Democrats you don't suppose they have a vested interest in the status quo?

I wonder why Republicans aren't doing better in the opinion polls? They should have had an easy ride to victory in the mid terms, but the polls don't seem to indicate a ringing endorsement for either party.

the people are fed with incompetence, waste, and fraud in DC----both parties. The GOP does offer a slightly better prospective for a majority of americans at this time. We will know by midnight tuesday.

then we can have 50 or 60 threads a day about the 2016 presidential race.

thats part of the problem, the entire country is in perpetual campaign mode.

Poor Puddly...he's a true believer......

:rofl:

Hey luddy......

How's that surge working out for you ?

Don't take it to bad....oh wait, Scott Walker won.....well, better luck next time (actually...we are going to stomp your ass into oblivion).

if you do not care, why the fuck did you make this ultra stupid post ??

:lmao:

and

:fu: ............................... :asshole: libercommie

Forum List

Back