Fox news poll

Funny, 17% of those that said they identified as tea party, said they would vote for the Dem candidate. Just goes to show people lie on polls.

OK you understand comments here, the internet, and talk radio do not represent the GOP, right?

Doesn't matter. Politics is about image. The Right absolutely, somehow, amazingly doesn't get this.

Okay let's parse the words I used - No, the national party (RNC, Priebus, McConnell, Boehner, etc.) has not been spiking the ball, but that was not my point. Conservatives are. Conservative media is. So I'm happy to change the word I used from "GOP" to "conservatives". THAT is the PERCEPTION based on their BEHAVIOR.

Zero difference. None.

If you can't admit that, I don't know what else to say. It LOOKS like the party is, because politics is about IMAGE.

You dont see any difference between "GOP" typically represented by Boehner, or other elected representatives and media types like Rush Limbaugh? Seriously?
Yes, the buzz in conservative type media circles is this election will be a blow out for the GOP. I've said so myself. And if it's merely a trouncing, is that bad? How about an ass pounding? What if they merely win a majority? If we got it wrong and it isnt such a blow out then what? Do we lose our dessert privileges for a week?

I dunno. We'll see how it plays out for 2016, once Obama's lame duck status is over.

Until then, not much will be done. Both Obama and the GOP will be saying "no" a lot.

Part of the 2016 calculus will be what the GOP does and does not do with its new-found power.

They'll be in a great spot.

Back in 2007 when the housing bubble burst. Most reputable non partisan economists said we wouldn't see job growth, and an end to the recession till at least 2016.

Please quote the reputable non partisan economists saying that.
Who Predicted the Financial Crisis - Who Predicted the Global Economic Crisis of 2007-2008 -2009 - Who Predicted the Debt Crisis - Who Predicted the Currency Crisis

Doesn't matter. Politics is about image. The Right absolutely, somehow, amazingly doesn't get this.

Okay let's parse the words I used - No, the national party (RNC, Priebus, McConnell, Boehner, etc.) has not been spiking the ball, but that was not my point. Conservatives are. Conservative media is. So I'm happy to change the word I used from "GOP" to "conservatives". THAT is the PERCEPTION based on their BEHAVIOR.

Zero difference. None.

If you can't admit that, I don't know what else to say. It LOOKS like the party is, because politics is about IMAGE.

You dont see any difference between "GOP" typically represented by Boehner, or other elected representatives and media types like Rush Limbaugh? Seriously?
Yes, the buzz in conservative type media circles is this election will be a blow out for the GOP. I've said so myself. And if it's merely a trouncing, is that bad? How about an ass pounding? What if they merely win a majority? If we got it wrong and it isnt such a blow out then what? Do we lose our dessert privileges for a week?

I dunno. We'll see how it plays out for 2016, once Obama's lame duck status is over.

Until then, not much will be done. Both Obama and the GOP will be saying "no" a lot.

Part of the 2016 calculus will be what the GOP does and does not do with its new-found power.

Back in 2007 when the housing bubble burst. Most reputable non partisan economists said we wouldn't see job growth, and an end to the recession till at least 2016.

Please quote the reputable non partisan economists saying that.
Who Predicted the Financial Crisis - Who Predicted the Global Economic Crisis of 2007-2008 -2009 - Who Predicted the Debt Crisis - Who Predicted the Currency Crisis
You understand that doesnt support your claim, right?

OK you understand comments here, the internet, and talk radio do not represent the GOP, right?

Zero difference. None.

So!...whomever takes the white house in 2016 will get to take credit for that, if it happens they can tell everyone how great they are.

We'll see who gets that opportinuty to BS the gullible.

The Republicans need to keep from repeating what they did after the 2010 house victory, which was bring out the nine inch nails, and rail against contraception, abortion, and gay marriage. All the while declaring liberalsim dead. They need to keep frosty and competitive. When they take the senate this time, send bills to the white house that make economic sense.

Hahaha sounds like you know that the situation will improve once Republicans are in control, and you're pro-actively assigning credit to the leftist dumbshits who are responsible for the mess we're in now.

The Senate has been under Dem control long enough to find ourselves in the total mess we're currently in. Time for some real "hope and change."

Won't change a damn thing no matter what. Total disfunction for another 2 years. But ACA will prove itself, and the numbers are in Dems' favor in 2016 and Dem voters come out for presidential elections...

The ACA has done all the "proving" it needs. Hopefully, someone in D.C. will have the gonads to repeal that truly bad legislation.

Welll, I don't know... Chris Matthews had that tingle up his leg, and Newsweek's cover showed him with a halo... and you have this-
Common Core Lesson Teaches Children Obama Is A Messiah - Investors.com

God help us all if republicans take the senate.
YOU don't need "God"... YOU'VE a Messiah as president and he even has said ........
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

My goodness ye of little faith in your MESSIAH!!!
View attachment 33634

And remember including YOU there are all these FAMOUS people that also believe in his Messiahship!

Is Barack Obama the Messiah

I would be so ashamed to be tied to this charlatan and more importantly to be so totally brainwashed as you people are.
You're an idiot. The only person who ever though Obama was a messiah, was Obama.

I just got this from a friend and no, I'm not going to look for the actual poll because I really don't care. If anyone cares, they can do that .

Check out the NEW Fox News poll numbers:

Democrat 45% Republicans 44%

This is HUGE: Democratic enthusiasm has surged by 11 points in 2 weeks!

Dems, talk to your friends. Tell them to get off their butts. Get to the polls because if you don't vote, you will get exactly what you deserve.

10703692_10203513382649006_3279941718918185781_n_zps85c113b6.jpg

That is the generic congressional vote. It is meaningless because Republicans have a big edge in the way districts have been gerrymandered in their favor. All this means is that Dems won't lose many seats and Republicans will not see any major gains, but Republicans will hold on to their large edge in the House. As we know, the Senate is up for grabs and still could go either way, for now. In 2016, Dems will have a huge advantage in the Senate because Republicans will be defending twice as many seats. This could be really big for Dems, especially if Hillary runs and wins easily which many suspect is going to happen.

Zero difference. None.

So!...whomever takes the white house in 2016 will get to take credit for that, if it happens they can tell everyone how great they are.

The Republicans need to keep from repeating what they did after the 2010 house victory, which was bring out the nine inch nails, and rail against contraception, abortion, and gay marriage. All the while declaring liberalsim dead. They need to keep frosty and competitive. When they take the senate this time, send bills to the white house that make economic sense.

Hahaha sounds like you know that the situation will improve once Republicans are in control, and you're pro-actively assigning credit to the leftist dumbshits who are responsible for the mess we're in now.

The Senate has been under Dem control long enough to find ourselves in the total mess we're currently in. Time for some real "hope and change."
I think you're forgetting about how Obama will veto anything congress sends, without worrying about getting re-elected, or the Democratic chances for a Presidential victory in 2016.

I think you're forgetting about how Obama will veto anything congress sends, without worrying about getting re-elected, or the Democratic chances for a Presidential victory in 2016.
But the Democrats certainly care about getting re-elected. And they will not let Obama simply veto everything passed and get hung with the consequences.

But the Democrats certainly care about getting re-elected. And they will not let Obama simply veto everything passed and get hung with the consequences.

What are the Dems alternative constitutional action to counter Executive orders?

Dems, talk to your friends. Tell them to get off their butts. Get to the polls because if you don't vote, you will get exactly what you deserve.

This is the same denial Republicans were in going into the 2006 elections. It's almost sad.

LOL, the Pontificating Pudbite's been a sad case for a lot longer than that, homeslice — since he missed his first ride to school on the short bus some 30 years ago, to be precise.

Just imagine what might have been if he'd caught the bus, and hadn't subsequently gotten expelled for having threatened the driver for his having missed picking him up.

Poor kid might have actually been able to have made a log cabin out of Lincoln Logs all by himself, at this point.

What a sad story, our Pontificating Pudbite. :badgrin:

Republicans won't get a super majority in the Senate. They will do everything they can to do nothing. In 2016, they will pay the price.

Republicans won't get a super majority in the Senate. They will do everything they can to do nothing. In 2016, they will pay the price.

If people are unhappy with the country in 2016 the person who will get blamed is the guy in the White House and it's his party that will take the beating.

If people are unhappy with the country in 2016 the person who will get blamed is the guy in the White House and it's his party that will take the beating.

All of you keep forgetting one thing. Most people are working. We are not seeing 750,000 per month being put out of work. In fact, the economy is growing at a faster and faster rate, despite everything Republicans have done to stop that from happening. Sure, median incomes are still down, but that is starting to change also. Look at it this way; Republicans could not beat a Black man in the White House with a still struggling economy and a high unemployment rate. Now you expect them to win running against a White woman with an economy that is growing stronger and stronger? Eventually people are going to realize that the economy is doing quite well.

I find it funny how we are continually told how bad the economy is but all I hear on the radio is how Ohio and Michigan Republicans have helped create all of these new jobs and that is why they should be re-elected. The contradiction is mind boggling yet somehow an awful lot of people believe that John Kasich has helped create over 250,000 new jobs in Ohio and brought the unemployment rate down to 5.7 percent, yet we are still on the verge of economic collapse, but we should re-elect him so we stay on the same path. It's kind of funny that people can be so gullible.

God help us all if republicans take the senate.
YOU don't need "God"... YOU'VE a Messiah as president and he even has said ........
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

My goodness ye of little faith in your MESSIAH!!!
View attachment 33634

And remember including YOU there are all these FAMOUS people that also believe in his Messiahship!

Is Barack Obama the Messiah

I would be so ashamed to be tied to this charlatan and more importantly to be so totally brainwashed as you people are.
the only people that ever call obama "messiah" are right wing partisans that let talk radio do their thinking. i'll take association with obama over association with those sheeple any day.
so you would rather hang with the sheep in the other Pasture....not much of a difference....you are still "sheeple"....here let me make you feel at home.......Baaa.....

Last edited:

In other words people don't have a clue.

Same happened in Europe. Almost all countries that suffered from the economic crisis saw the party in power get kicked out and replaced by the other party. Didn't matter if they were left wing or right wing, they got kicked out and replaced by the other side.

I just got this from a friend and no, I'm not going to look for the actual poll because I really don't care. If anyone cares, they can do that .

If the source is FOX News these poll numbers can't possibly be accurate.

If the source is FOX News these poll numbers can't possibly be accurate.

So I am just as confident in the accuracy of ABC,NBC,CBS polls commissioned by some of these
1,160 (85% of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees) of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs writers reporters The Daily Caller
I mean given the FACT that 85% of the above GAVE $1 million to Democrats you don't suppose they have a vested interest in the status quo?

Holy crap. Look at the comments on this board. Listen to the radio talkers. Read the internet.

Come on.

Zero difference. None.

If the GOP wins the Senate and keeps the House, the MSM will criticize them 24/7 for 2 years. Many foolish Americans will fall for the propaganda and then, vote D in 2016.

It is all a cycle played out by the power elite and many get fooled over and over and over................

It will be interesting to see what Big Ears does between now and the swearing in of the new R congress, should they win.

Not only what O does, but what the lame duck Senate does. Obama is scared out of his mom jeans that the Republicans will get control of the Senate and have subpoena power. I am not convince that they will, but it could get interesting if they do.

Forum List

Back