Fox News Host Claims Donald Trump Has Won Over Black Voters With His Gold Sneakers

Only fools like you are buying those cheap ass shoes.

New ones on the market, Bro':

air bidens.jpg

On holiday in Floeida I have noticed that mature American women love sports wear and also seem addicted to shiny.
I think that is the market for these shoes. Old women who like shiny things.

On holiday in Floeida I have noticed that mature American women love sports wear and also seem addicted to shiny.
I think that is the market for these shoes. Old women who like shiny things.
There are a lot of people of all ways who like shiny things.

Apparently, for some Republicans, all it takes for Donald Trump to win over the support of Black voters is a pair of gold sneakers worth $400.

On Fox News, commentator Raymond Arroyo made the wild claim, which leans into racial stereotypes about Black people, that due to an alleged love for sneakers, they would vote for Trump in the coming presidential election.

This comes after Trump proudly showed off his gold sneakers on social media, after they sold out within days of him launching them at Sneaker Con.

During an appearance on Fox News' "The Big Weekend Show," Arroyo made a startling analysis regarding Black Americans and a reason why they could potentially support former president Donald Trump in his bid to be re-elected.

Arroyo noted that Trump, who launched a line of gold shoes at the recently concluded Sneaker Con, was connecting to Black people "culturally" because "they love sneakers." He also claimed that the release of the $400 gold sneakers was causing Black Americans' support of President Joe Biden to wane.

"Even the sneaker thing. I was on social media last night. Very interesting as you see Black support eroding from Joe Biden," Arroyo stated. "This is connecting with Black America because they love sneakers... This is a big deal. Certainly in the inner city."

You can't make this stuff up folks.

So this fool thinks because Trump comes out with a cheap ass pair of sneakers that now all of a sudden black folks are going to vote for him.

This is very insulting, but that's all Trump knows.

Apparently, for some Republicans, all it takes for Donald Trump to win over the support of Black voters is a pair of gold sneakers worth $400.

On Fox News, commentator Raymond Arroyo made the wild claim, which leans into racial stereotypes about Black people, that due to an alleged love for sneakers, they would vote for Trump in the coming presidential election.

This comes after Trump proudly showed off his gold sneakers on social media, after they sold out within days of him launching them at Sneaker Con.

During an appearance on Fox News' "The Big Weekend Show," Arroyo made a startling analysis regarding Black Americans and a reason why they could potentially support former president Donald Trump in his bid to be re-elected.

Arroyo noted that Trump, who launched a line of gold shoes at the recently concluded Sneaker Con, was connecting to Black people "culturally" because "they love sneakers." He also claimed that the release of the $400 gold sneakers was causing Black Americans' support of President Joe Biden to wane.

"Even the sneaker thing. I was on social media last night. Very interesting as you see Black support eroding from Joe Biden," Arroyo stated. "This is connecting with Black America because they love sneakers... This is a big deal. Certainly in the inner city."

You can't make this stuff up folks.

So this fool thinks because Trump comes out with a cheap ass pair of sneakers that now all of a sudden black folks are going to vote for him.
You do know that Raymond Arroyo does the humor and satire portion of the Ingraham Angle?

Blacks prefer flashy things over substance. Always have. Blacks are like peacocks flashing shiny things, twerking, acting out, being loud to be noticed. It's in their DNA.

Blacks prefer flashy things over substance. Always have. Blacks are like peacocks flashing shiny things, twerking, acting out, being loud to be noticed. It's in their DNA.
Lol 😂 Who could be flashier than Trump? Have you seen his gross, gold apartment at Trump Tower ? He copied Adnan Khashoggis' style.

Forum List

Back