Fort Myers, Last Night

A policy speech with no policy mentioned. Perfectly Trumpian.
Hope and Change wasn't a policy but we heard it all the time when the bi racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator was running and while he was in his first term. How well did that hope and change help you libfucks out?

Worked out great for me.
and you are a liar, we know that. The only ones that it worked out great for, was the uber rich 1% liberal elites, while those in poverty and middle class were made to suffer more...

No. Reagan was when I lost everything.
Lost everything? What were you an idiot liberal... never mind, I already know that, shame you weren't there when my taxes went down and I couldn't invest more in our country so I could make more money. Yep and idiot(liberal) and their money are soon parted.

Trump means what he says! Thanks, Ms. USMB conservative librarian. :)

LOL, "Trump means what he says!??? Since when? He flips and flops more than a fat tuna on the deck with a rolling swell running.
When we voted for President Trump(you disrespectful asshat) we knew he wasn't perfect, but he said he was going to Make America Great Again, while you bitch was talking about continuing the divisiveness of Obama. Guess what ? Now for Mr. President flip and flop, remember this guy? Obama's Sec of State(2nd term)

So tell me, Einstein, how does one MAGA by a build up in Afghanistan an un winnable war? No better than Obama or Bush. I guess if Trump walk into an active volcano you would follow. No one has ever won there and no one will. Just more kids and grandkids dying to protect us from what again? Don't tell me terrorists, they will always be.

obama never spoke on american exceptionalism? i quit reading after that. partisan blahblahblah
Yes, he did, as a matter of fact. He said it was no different than the exceptionalism of other countries.
yeah, ive heard him heap praises on America many times over.

of course theres always a "but but but" when hes not on your team. thats a given, in the busy body hodge podge

Is this an admission that you were wrong, and your post was evidence that you don't know what you were talking about?

Might as well admit it....no one will think less of you than they already do.
if i can find him unequivocally speaking on America's greatness, what do i win?

you being humble?

pfftt

thats the only way its worth my cooy pasting a link for this toiletbowl of partisan poop shoveling yall think is discourse.

11. There could not be a more distinct difference between this American President and the crypto-Islamist back-stabbing dunce who came before him, than this line in his speech:

"... we must prevent nuclear weapons and materials from coming into the hands of terrorists and being used against us, or anywhere in the world, for that matter." Full Transcript and Video: Trump’s Speech on Afghanistan

Hussein Obama worked tirelessly to make certain that the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism will have nuclear weapons.

That, when he could have stopped them and even advanced regime change in Iran.

LOL, "Trump means what he says!??? Since when? He flips and flops more than a fat tuna on the deck with a rolling swell running.
When we voted for President Trump(you disrespectful asshat) we knew he wasn't perfect, but he said he was going to Make America Great Again, while you bitch was talking about continuing the divisiveness of Obama. Guess what ? Now for Mr. President flip and flop, remember this guy? Obama's Sec of State(2nd term)

So tell me, Einstein, how does one MAGA by a build up in Afghanistan an un winnable war? No better than Obama or Bush. I guess if Trump walk into an active volcano you would follow. No one has ever won there and no one will. Just more kids and grandkids dying to protect us from what again? Don't tell me terrorists, they will always be.

It's only unwinnable if you are a Terrorist Coddling and Financing Scum Bag Leftist Like Obama who undermined our military, actually gave millions in weapons and money to terrorists, and who hamstrung our military and our generals with micromanagement, and social experimentation for bathroom confused genetically defective morons.

Just some advice.... You aren't supposed to lick the toilet bowl clean when you are doing your janitorial duties at Obama's "Resist" headquarters.

Next Question

It was a sad spectacle to see a man pretending to be President, and pretending to be Commander in Chief,

in front of real soldiers.
Yes, and I thank God every day, that Obama is no longer the spineless CIC. What a fucking worthless piece of flesh that guy was.
And to think, we had 16 years of this.

Hope n' Change Cartoons

clinton-cash-graphic-novel-panel-3.jpg

Archive%2BWelcome%2B1.jpg
Cool....a graphic novel.......was it difficult for you to read comics?

obama never spoke on american exceptionalism? i quit reading after that. partisan blahblahblah
Yes, he did, as a matter of fact. He said it was no different than the exceptionalism of other countries.
yeah, ive heard him heap praises on America many times over.

of course theres always a "but but but" when hes not on your team. thats a given, in the busy body hodge podge

Is this an admission that you were wrong, and your post was evidence that you don't know what you were talking about?

Might as well admit it....no one will think less of you than they already do.
if i can find him unequivocally speaking on America's greatness, what do i win?

you being humble?

pfftt

thats the only way its worth my cooy pasting a link for this toiletbowl of partisan poop shoveling yall think is discourse.

Only Someone who Worshipped Obama Bin Dick Sucking would say that.
Plenty of Policy there.

Including not being a fucking coward like Obama Bin Spying is.
And I am sure it pissed you off that The President talked about Love, Unity, Commitment to a cause, Patriotism, and standing up against Bigotry.

I mean, that beautiful speech, talking about Equality, Brotherhood, Bravery, Love and Self Sacrifice just had to send you Postal.

And it really had to piss you off, that The President said, People in Foreign Countries have a right to run their own countries in the way THEY SEE FIT, and not as we think they should.

Did you kick a puppy, and steal candy from any babies last night after the speech or did you just go down to the liquor store, buy some Thunderbird, and drink yourself to sleep as you sobbed and cried over ......

Muh Shrillery?

& No More.....

Muh Putin?

Feel better now?
I know you feel better because your Fascist Belly is Full of Marxist Jizz.
Wipe your mouth....and I think you have a pubic hair stuck in your teeth.
My my...the things you discuss.....the things that are obviously in the forefront of your thoughts..........

It was a sad spectacle to see a man pretending to be President, and pretending to be Commander in Chief,

Yes, and I thank God every day, that Obama is no longer the spineless CIC. What a fucking worthless piece of flesh that guy was.

Hope n' Change Cartoons

I wonder if you have a comment about post #64?

Or....can I assume you acknowledge the facts therein?

It's only unwinnable if you are a Terrorist Coddling and Financing Scum Bag Leftist Like Obama who undermined our military, actually gave millions in weapons and money to terrorists, and who hamstrung our military and our generals with micromanagement, and social experimentation for bathroom confused genetically defective morons.

Next Question

Any war could of been won, like the Revolutionary War, where the ragtag US colonialist militia defeated the greatest war machine at its time, to WWII when their were no rules of engagement except kill the enemy or be killed. Once the flaming liberals got in charge and put parallels not to cross, and cant harm certain buildings, then that was a no win situation. Let the greatest WAR MACHINE loose(release the dogs of war) make war on the terrorist of Islam, and there wont be terrorists anymore.

Just some advice.... You aren't supposed to lick the toilet bowl clean when you are doing your janitorial duties at Obama's "Resist" headquarters.

Next Question

So...you want to WIN in Afghanistan....what does a WIN look like to you?

Hope n' Change Cartoons

It wasn't difficult for me to write them.

I did it to speak to people like you and expose them to literature, despite their lack of reading comprehension.

But I guess it wouldn't matter, as not much reading is going on for you, when you have Obama's Jizz in your eyes.

Next Question

Any war could of been won, like the Revolutionary War, where the ragtag US colonialist militia defeated the greatest war machine at its time, to WWII when their were no rules of engagement except kill the enemy or be killed. Once the flaming liberals got in charge and put parallels not to cross, and cant harm certain buildings, then that was a no win situation. Let the greatest WAR MACHINE loose(release the dogs of war) make war on the terrorist of Islam, and there wont be terrorists anymore.

Do you know the difference between WWII and now in how we are waging "war"?

Next Question

Kinda like more of this..

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5381594247001

And a lot of this.

US military release cockpit video showing Thursday’s Moab strike in Afghanistan. The GBU-43/B bomb - colloquially called the “mother of all bombs” - targeted a tunnel complex in the Achin district of the eastern province of Nangarhar, used by Isis’s Afghanistan affiliate

Hopefully more Liberals will join the Jihad and end up on the wrong side of a MOAB.
Doubtful since No Liberal ever Voluntarily died for any cause they bitched about.

Last edited:

Next Question

And a lot of this.

US military release cockpit video showing Thursday’s Moab strike in Afghanistan. The GBU-43/B bomb - colloquially called the “mother of all bombs” - targeted a tunnel complex in the Achin district of the eastern province of Nangarhar, used by Isis’s Afghanistan affiliate

Hopefully more Liberals will join the Jihad and end up on the wrong side of a MOAB.
Doubtful since No Liberal ever Voluntarily died for any cause they bitched about.

You're one very sick puppy.

then you should have watched president trump last night instead of reruns of obummer.

Next Question

And a lot of this.

You're one very sick puppy.

:itsok:

12." I have already lifted restrictions the previous administration placed on our war fighters that prevented the secretary of defense and our commanders in the field from fully and swiftly waging battle against the enemy.

Micromanagement from Washington, D.C., does not win battles. They’re won in the field, drawing upon the judgment and expertise of wartime commanders, and front-line soldiers, acting in real time with real authority, and with a clear mission to defeat the enemy.

That’s why we will also expand authority for American armed forces to target the terrorists and criminal networks that sow violence and chaos throughout Afghanistan. These killers need to know they have nowhere to hide, that no place is beyond the reach of American might and American arms. Retribution will be fast and powerful, as we lift restrictions and expand authorities in the field." Full Transcript and Video: Trump’s Speech on Afghanistan

Hallelujah!!!!!!!

A war fought like a war!!!!!

Interesting and well delivered speech from President Trump at Ft. Myers last night. I wonder if the foaming mouthed, bulging eyes Trump haters found much with which to disagree.

How about these points:

1. Since the founding of our republic, our country has produced a special class of heroes whose selflessness, courage and resolve is unmatched in human history. American patriots from every generation have given their last breath on the battlefield for our nation and for our freedom.

[I hear 'American exceptionalism' there......quite a change from the previous President, huh?]

2. ...we can find the inspiration our country needs to unify, to heal, and to remain one nation, under God.

[Wait.....did he mention God???? He must be familiar with the Founders!]

3. The men and women of our military operate as one team, with one shared mission and one shared sense of purpose. They transcend every line of race, ethnicity, creed and color ... all service members are brothers and sisters. They’re all part of the same family. ... America requires love for all of its people.

[And, again....the very opposite of the Democrat/Liberal Identity Politics. I bet he even included white males in that!]

4. ....nearly 16 years after the Sept. 11 attacks, after the extraordinary sacrifice of blood and treasure, the American people are weary of war without victory.

5. I share the American people’s frustration. I also share their frustration over a foreign policy that has spent too much time, energy, money — and most importantly, lives — trying to rebuild countries in our own image instead of pursuing our security interests above all other considerations.

[Wait....didn't the Democrats decide that some judge in Hawaii was in charge of foreign policy???]

6. My original instinct was to pull out. And historically, I like following my instincts.....many meetings, over many months, we held our final meeting last Friday at Camp David with my cabinet and generals to complete our strategy.

[Remember that last guy, the one who ignored his advisers....and failed miserably at everything he did?]

7. ....our nation must seek an honorable and enduring outcome worthy of the tremendous sacrifices that have been made, especially the sacrifices of lives. The men and women who serve our nation in combat deserve a plan for victory.

[Remember that last guy, who pulled all the troops out to leave a vacuum for 'the JayVee...ISIS'???? What a dunce.]

8. Today, 20 U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organizations are active in Afghanistan and Pakistan, the highest concentration in any region anywhere in the world.

[Of course, Obama handed over the ability to produce nuclear missiles to a nation that fits that description.]

9. When I became president, I was given a bad and very complex hand. But I fully knew what I was getting into, big and intricate problems.

[Remember 8 years of hearing Boooooossshhhhh as an excuse for every failure?]

10. But one way or another, these problems will be solved. I’m a problem solver. And in the end, we will win.

[Echoes of Reagan's famous 'We win, they lose.' And he did.....let's hope for the same consummation.]

If the guy would keep delivering messages like this and stay the hell off his twitter account, he might accomplish some meaningful things.

The left won't allow it.

Only Someone who Worshipped Obama Bin Dick Sucking would say that.
Plenty of Policy there.

Including not being a fucking coward like Obama Bin Spying is.
And I am sure it pissed you off that The President talked about Love, Unity, Commitment to a cause, Patriotism, and standing up against Bigotry.

I mean, that beautiful speech, talking about Equality, Brotherhood, Bravery, Love and Self Sacrifice just had to send you Postal.

And it really had to piss you off, that The President said, People in Foreign Countries have a right to run their own countries in the way THEY SEE FIT, and not as we think they should.

Did you kick a puppy, and steal candy from any babies last night after the speech or did you just go down to the liquor store, buy some Thunderbird, and drink yourself to sleep as you sobbed and cried over ......

Muh Shrillery?

& No More.....

Muh Putin?
So you wingers are seig heiling Trump for continuing Bush's and Obama's Afghanistan quagmire? Isn't he the one who thought it was a stupid mistake? What is to be gained that hasn't already been done yet after 16 years?

Forum List

Back