Fort Myers, Last Night

Didn't watch but if manages to get more than 10 (really the best of all) words without lying about his accomplishments, he's "winning".

In Phx, he will mix and stir, lie about The Wall and the trumpanzees will say he's "winning".

Problem is, the trumpkins don't know the difference between winning and whining.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

See if you can find any.....I provided the entire speech in the OP
The man is a stone liar He'll say anything to get deplorables in an uproar......He lied about Obama he lied about his taxes he lied about Afghanistan he lied about Iraq and those are just a few of his 100's of lies AND YET you support this low life??? I don't get it PC you come off as so much smarter than that

Links?

Here's one for you. Either Trump lied again or just doesn't know what is facts and fake.

Trump tweets debunked legend about US general - CNN Video

What's the lie?
The part about his speech he omitted A lie by omission

See if you can find any.....I provided the entire speech in the OP
The man is a stone liar He'll say anything to get deplorables in an uproar......He lied about Obama he lied about his taxes he lied about Afghanistan he lied about Iraq and those are just a few of his 100's of lies AND YET you support this low life??? I don't get it PC you come off as so much smarter than that

Links?

Here's one for you. Either Trump lied again or just doesn't know what is facts and fake.

What's the lie?

Soooo......where is it?

Stop being lazy.

Links?

What's the lie?

Soooo......where is it?

Stop being lazy.
Come on PC you heard it on all news casts how he said everyone was equally at fault How come he left that out The man is a lying con man and will lie to your face

What's the lie?

Soooo......where is it?

Stop being lazy.
Come on PC you heard it on all news casts how he said everyone was equally at fault How come he left that out The man is a lying con man and will lie to your face

Sooooooooo.....we agree, you are unable to support your contention?

Nor could you do so when asked for links to your claims, earlier.

I'm afraid you're going to have to be kept after school for detention.

I disagree. First what is victory in Afghanistan? We don't want to lose. But what is the victory going to look like? We have no idea. We are clueless. We want to end the Islamic Terror, but how the hell do you drag a bunch of people stuck in the seventh century into modern secular society? Victory is impossible. We can't win in less than a century. John McCain was right about that. We have to being modern civilization and education to the people, and it will take three or four generations to make a dent.

We are throwing good money and lives after the bad. All so we don't have to admit we lost. The best we can hope for is Nixons peace with honor which lasted about a year until the North came down and won.

One day we will be forced to leave Afghanistan. We will blame liberals and whoever we want. But the truth is that you can't conquer a people who won't quit. More people wasted. More money wasted. All so we can fight not to lose.
Per The President's Statements, we aren't dragging anyone in to modern secular society.
We are going to KILL TERRORISTS. End of story.

If they want to marry sheep and goats, and treat their women like cattle, we don't have to deal with them economically. Nor are we going to care if they become democracies or not. This is THE RIGHT STRATEGY.

The only thing important is to make Terrorism Painful for the people that engage in it and countries that encourage it and give safe harbor to it.

If you are so confident we are going to lose, then go join ISIS and the Taliban and quit vomiting their propaganda up here on our message board. We do not need, do not want, and should not tolerate traitors in our midst.

Ollie Assburn!

Funny, but apparently Tillerson didn't get the Memo on victory being in hand here.

Stirring words from Tillerson to the Taliban: We may not win a battlefield victory but you won't either - Hot Air

So Tillerson is saying that we're upping the ante to insure we keep in the stalemate. Wow. Well with that kind of strategy, we can kick the can down the road, and lose some lives, and more money, just so we can crow that we didn't lose. Well, not yet.

This way the next President can swear he or she, is going to pull the troops out, and then not do it too, so that they don't get blamed for losing either.

We fight, not for freedom, not for victory. We fight to make sure we don't lose. We don't care what it cost, and we don't care how many we must sacrifice to make sure that the party in power does not have to take the blame for a sixteen year war going on seventeen with no end in sight.

Idiots.

Interesting and well delivered speech from President Trump at Ft. Myers last night. I wonder if the foaming mouthed, bulging eyes Trump haters found much with which to disagree.

How about these points:

1. Since the founding of our republic, our country has produced a special class of heroes whose selflessness, courage and resolve is unmatched in human history. American patriots from every generation have given their last breath on the battlefield for our nation and for our freedom.

[I hear 'American exceptionalism' there......quite a change from the previous President, huh?]

2. ...we can find the inspiration our country needs to unify, to heal, and to remain one nation, under God.

[Wait.....did he mention God???? He must be familiar with the Founders!]

3. The men and women of our military operate as one team, with one shared mission and one shared sense of purpose. They transcend every line of race, ethnicity, creed and color ... all service members are brothers and sisters. They’re all part of the same family. ... America requires love for all of its people.

[And, again....the very opposite of the Democrat/Liberal Identity Politics. I bet he even included white males in that!]

4. ....nearly 16 years after the Sept. 11 attacks, after the extraordinary sacrifice of blood and treasure, the American people are weary of war without victory.

5. I share the American people’s frustration. I also share their frustration over a foreign policy that has spent too much time, energy, money — and most importantly, lives — trying to rebuild countries in our own image instead of pursuing our security interests above all other considerations.

[Wait....didn't the Democrats decide that some judge in Hawaii was in charge of foreign policy???]

6. My original instinct was to pull out. And historically, I like following my instincts.....many meetings, over many months, we held our final meeting last Friday at Camp David with my cabinet and generals to complete our strategy.

[Remember that last guy, the one who ignored his advisers....and failed miserably at everything he did?]

7. ....our nation must seek an honorable and enduring outcome worthy of the tremendous sacrifices that have been made, especially the sacrifices of lives. The men and women who serve our nation in combat deserve a plan for victory.

[Remember that last guy, who pulled all the troops out to leave a vacuum for 'the JayVee...ISIS'???? What a dunce.]

8. Today, 20 U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organizations are active in Afghanistan and Pakistan, the highest concentration in any region anywhere in the world.

[Of course, Obama handed over the ability to produce nuclear missiles to a nation that fits that description.]

9. When I became president, I was given a bad and very complex hand. But I fully knew what I was getting into, big and intricate problems.

[Remember 8 years of hearing Boooooossshhhhh as an excuse for every failure?]

10. But one way or another, these problems will be solved. I’m a problem solver. And in the end, we will win.

[Echoes of Reagan's famous 'We win, they lose.' And he did.....let's hope for the same consummation.]

At the end of the day. What and Where is the Afghan policy?

Not only made clear...but clearly the opposite from that of the dunce who just left office.

Meaning all that bull crap speech is worthless. All he said was we are going to do something.

Where is the Afghan policy?

Interesting and well delivered speech from President Trump at Ft. Myers last night. I wonder if the foaming mouthed, bulging eyes Trump haters found much with which to disagree.

How about these points:

1. Since the founding of our republic, our country has produced a special class of heroes whose selflessness, courage and resolve is unmatched in human history. American patriots from every generation have given their last breath on the battlefield for our nation and for our freedom.

[I hear 'American exceptionalism' there......quite a change from the previous President, huh?]

2. ...we can find the inspiration our country needs to unify, to heal, and to remain one nation, under God.

[Wait.....did he mention God???? He must be familiar with the Founders!]

3. The men and women of our military operate as one team, with one shared mission and one shared sense of purpose. They transcend every line of race, ethnicity, creed and color ... all service members are brothers and sisters. They’re all part of the same family. ... America requires love for all of its people.

[And, again....the very opposite of the Democrat/Liberal Identity Politics. I bet he even included white males in that!]

4. ....nearly 16 years after the Sept. 11 attacks, after the extraordinary sacrifice of blood and treasure, the American people are weary of war without victory.

5. I share the American people’s frustration. I also share their frustration over a foreign policy that has spent too much time, energy, money — and most importantly, lives — trying to rebuild countries in our own image instead of pursuing our security interests above all other considerations.

[Wait....didn't the Democrats decide that some judge in Hawaii was in charge of foreign policy???]

6. My original instinct was to pull out. And historically, I like following my instincts.....many meetings, over many months, we held our final meeting last Friday at Camp David with my cabinet and generals to complete our strategy.

[Remember that last guy, the one who ignored his advisers....and failed miserably at everything he did?]

7. ....our nation must seek an honorable and enduring outcome worthy of the tremendous sacrifices that have been made, especially the sacrifices of lives. The men and women who serve our nation in combat deserve a plan for victory.

[Remember that last guy, who pulled all the troops out to leave a vacuum for 'the JayVee...ISIS'???? What a dunce.]

8. Today, 20 U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organizations are active in Afghanistan and Pakistan, the highest concentration in any region anywhere in the world.

[Of course, Obama handed over the ability to produce nuclear missiles to a nation that fits that description.]

9. When I became president, I was given a bad and very complex hand. But I fully knew what I was getting into, big and intricate problems.

[Remember 8 years of hearing Boooooossshhhhh as an excuse for every failure?]

10. But one way or another, these problems will be solved. I’m a problem solver. And in the end, we will win.

[Echoes of Reagan's famous 'We win, they lose.' And he did.....let's hope for the same consummation.]

"Morgan Stanley: Belief in 'American exceptionalism' among global investors has never been higher

Forum List

Back