Chemtrails over Fort Myers, Florida

Cloud seeding?
Planes are loaded with chemicals and they then release the chemicals at or near clouds they hope would produce rain. The chemicals help to produce much more rain in some cases.

The most common chemicals used for cloud seeding include silver iodide,[3] potassium iodide and dry ice (solid carbon dioxide). Liquid propane, which expands into a gas, has also been used. This can produce ice crystals at higher temperatures than silver iodide. After promising research, the use of hygroscopic materials, such as table salt, is becoming more popular.

Planes are loaded with chemicals and they then release the chemicals at or near clouds they hope would produce rain. The chemicals help to produce much more rain in some cases.

The most common chemicals used for cloud seeding include silver iodide,[3] potassium iodide and dry ice (solid carbon dioxide). Liquid propane, which expands into a gas, has also been used. This can produce ice crystals at higher temperatures than silver iodide. After promising research, the use of hygroscopic materials, such as table salt, is becoming more popular.
You think it's the same thing as water vapor trails????

You think it's the same thing as water vapor trails????
No, those are contrails.
These clouds are contrails, short for condensation trails. Water vapor is one of the byproducts of jet fuel combustion and will turn into ice crystals in the cold air at the high elevations where jet airplanes fly. Those ice crystals create a cloud (the contrail), which does not pose any public health risk.

No, those are contrails.
These clouds are contrails, short for condensation trails. Water vapor is one of the byproducts of jet fuel combustion and will turn into ice crystals in the cold air at the high elevations where jet airplanes fly. Those ice crystals create a cloud (the contrail), which does not pose any public health risk.
I know. Why don't you read the damned thread?

Question about these trails, whatever they are.

I've always been fascinated by planes, and am constantly sky watching for them.

If you are looking you will notice many planes leaving trails and others at the same altitude not leaving trails.

Why do some planes leave a trail and some don't?

Also, why do some of these trails disappear immediately and some linger for hours and even end up creating what appears to be cloud cover.
Contrails, condensation trails, can be produced even by piston powered aircraft. Watch enough WWII photos at altitude of bombers and you will see some.

But more commonly by jet engines. Whether they appear or not depends on several factors. Obviously altitude and temperature being the big factors. Some say the quality of the fuel being burned is also a factor.

Chemical trails are another thing. I don't doubt that USAF does some of that, but it seems exaggerated to me.

Water vapor?

Hardly...

Like other combustion engines, jet engines produce volatile organic compounds (VOC) such as CO2, NOx, CO, SOx and low molecular weight polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH), and particulate matter (PM) with associated PAH, and metals [24].Feb 6, 2021

Water vapor?

Hardly...

Like other combustion engines, jet engines produce volatile organic compounds (VOC) such as CO2, NOx, CO, SOx and low molecular weight polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH), and particulate matter (PM) with associated PAH, and metals [24].Feb 6, 2021

You also have vapor trails with prop aircraft.

What is the source of your cut and paste?

You also have vapor trails with prop aircraft.

What is the source of your cut and paste?
Google.
Better yet...
Scientific American...

Jet engine exhaust contains carbon dioxide, oxides of sulfur and nitrogen, unburned fuel, soot and metal particles, as well as water vapor.

'The soot provides condensation sites for the water vapor. Any particles present in the air provide additional sites'

All aircraft currently use combustion engines which create pollutants in the form of chemicals and metal particles. Far more than what my 8 cylinder pickup produces.

Fits the definition of a chemtrail to me.

Whether additional additives are put into the exhaust is the actual conspiracy theory. Something I actually haven't commented on. I am only commenting on the ridiculous notion that it is only water vapor.

Google.
Better yet...
Scientific American...

Jet engine exhaust contains carbon dioxide, oxides of sulfur and nitrogen, unburned fuel, soot and metal particles, as well as water vapor.

'The soot provides condensation sites for the water vapor. Any particles present in the air provide additional sites.,

All aircraft currently use combustion engines which create pollutants as chemicals and metal particles. Far more than what my 8 cylinder pickup produces.

Fits the definition of a chemtrail to me.

Whether additional additives are put into the exhaust is the actual conspiracy theory. Something I actually haven't commented on. I am only commenting on the ridiculous notion that it is only water vapor.

Chemtrail has a different connotation. It means the direct and intentional spraying of specific chemicals to modify the atmosphere.

While contrails incidentally contain chemicals, they are the byproducts of internal combustion. Chemtrails are not.

I saw chemtrials in the sky over Fort Myers, Florida where I live. I also saw the red and white lights on the wide plane that was spraying the chemtrails in the middle of the night around 2:30 am on February 14th. This will be a big problem because more and more people are moving to Fort Myers now.

and who else saw those?

Chemtrail has a different connotation. It means the direct and intentional spraying of specific chemicals to modify the atmosphere.

While contrails incidentally contain chemicals, they are the byproducts of internal combustion. Chemtrails are not.

You'll never get through to the conspiracy crackpots. They have been worried about vapor trails for 40 years.

Forum List

Back