Chemtrails over Fort Myers, Florida

Question about these trails, whatever they are.

I've always been fascinated by planes, and am constantly sky watching for them.

If you are looking you will notice many planes leaving trails and others at the same altitude not leaving trails.

Why do some planes leave a trail and some don't?

Also, why do some of these trails disappear immediately and some linger for hours and even end up creating what appears to be cloud cover.

Question about these trails, whatever they are.

I've always been fascinated by planes, and am constantly sky watching for them.

If you are looking you will notice many planes leaving trails and others at the same altitude not leaving trails.

Why do some planes leave a trail and some don't?

Also, why do some of these trails disappear immediately and some linger for hours and even end up creating what appears to be cloud cover.
Can you determine altitude from the ground? They are water vapor not chemicals.. jeez.

CIA director John Brennan spoke about it at a CFR* event several years ago .

The *council on foreign relations
created the CIA ....

You can look all this up
Julia Child was one....OSS.

Often referred to as our Agency's forerunner, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) became the first centralized intelligence agency in American history. Wild Bill Donovan led the women and men of OSS to collect and analyze strategic information and conduct unconventional and paramilitary operations.

We are the Nation's first line of defense - CIA › legacy › cia...
History of CIA

unfortunately, i do not have a photo of it. i do not have a smartphone or a camera.
The white streaks you see coming off high-flying jet airplanes are called contrails, which is short for condensation trail. Contrails are clouds that form when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) in aircraft exhaust.

Home Page | Center for Science Education › image › m...
Contrails - UCAR Center for Science Education

I saw chemtrials in the sky over Fort Myers, Florida where I live. I also saw the red and white lights on the wide plane that was spraying the chemtrails in the middle of the night around 2:30 am on February 14th. This will be a big problem because more and more people are moving to Fort Myers now.

Chemtrail social media groups also often contain anti-vaccine posts and promote climate change denialism, feeding off an increase in conspiracy thinking during the Covid-19 pandemic, and the rise of the QAnon conspiracy theory during the Trump presidency.

Funny when you call it cloud seeding, and not chemtrails, it's just science.

Well, certain parts of the country are doing just that, sort of. It’s called cloud seeding, and it’s nothing new.

It’s been around since the 1940s and countries all over the world have been doing it for various reasons (most notably China), but it’s a growing practice in the US, especially in the drought-stricken West.

It’s also surrounded with controversy.

We spoke with Julie Gondzar who is the program manager for Wyoming’s Weather Modification Program, who admits she gets lots of calls about what they are doing.

I was reading a WSJ report the other day that was saying that they're gonna start spraying clouds some time this week in Israel, Australia and the US.

The logic behind it was precisely what your link entails.

I just looked, but now they have a paywall on the article...

Last edited:
Funny when you call it cloud seeding, and not chemtrails, it's just science.

Well, certain parts of the country are doing just that, sort of. It’s called cloud seeding, and it’s nothing new.

It’s been around since the 1940s and countries all over the world have been doing it for various reasons (most notably China), but it’s a growing practice in the US, especially in the drought-stricken West.

It’s also surrounded with controversy.

We spoke with Julie Gondzar who is the program manager for Wyoming’s Weather Modification Program, who admits she gets lots of calls about what they are doing.
Cloud seeding?

Forum List

Back