Filthy Bums Betraying America

Was Washington? Our first president accepted the post after much prayer along with the other founders, then they all went to church and prayed for the rest of the day, to God, for guidance.

Washington was from most indications an atheist or nonreligious. Ditto Lincoln.

Jefferson liked the bible so much he rewrote it and then on the last page appended "there, fixed it for ya".

:eusa_hand:
So are you implying because Jefferson wasn't a believer that the Bible is ineffectual because of it?
Washington often hit his knees and took Congress with him.

Whatever Jefferson's attitude to the bible was -- or anyone else's --- has nothing to do with whether the bible is "ineffectual" beyond for them personally. It's a classic logical fallacy to suggest that.

Washington disagrees. He was praying to the same God He had just taken an oath under, for a nation of people.

What I got from Flanders comment was that the Pope has no business dictating the future of American politics and neither do the priests working for him - Catholicism is not Christianity and they have no business involved in the political arena. I totally agree. They have been in control of our government for far too long and are responsible for a great deal of the damage that has been done thus far. IMO.

To have a Christian leader such as Washington, Jefferson or any other Believer - is not in any way a problem. Our nation was dedicated to God and is founded on Christian beliefs - there is no conflict of interest that I see there. (Our problem has been godless men running this nation for far too long - some may have had a form of godliness but they denied the power of God and did not live the life of a Christian before others)

The Puritans came to America to be free of the Roman Catholic Church and such false Doctrines - to be free to follow Jesus Christ. Somehow the Roman Church worked their way back in the door - which then opened the door to many more false religions - the floodgates were opened so to speak - in the name of political correctness and religious freedom. God is not approving of altars of Baal built on American ground. That is not religious freedom - that is bondage and remember this bible history lesson - it was only when Gideon destroyed the altars of Baal that things changed in his own time. When the judgment of God falls fully on America those altars will be smashed here as well. I do not doubt that those who assisted and permitted it will be destroyed along with them.

th

FROM OBAMA WITH LOVE​

That piece of scum in the White House added another betrayal to his résumé by helping Communists spread revolution in Latin America à la Che Guevara. Worse still, the Chicago sewer rat will open America’s door to Cuba's illegal immigrants, criminals, and all of the welfare state programs they will join with all of the illegal aliens he made possible. And let’s not forget all of the Communists will work with every Muslim enemy who will enter through Cuba.

The scum in the White House —— still trying to establish he is a moral leader —— joined with a priest:

Francis.jpg

That priest in the Vatican should keep his nose out of America’s affair. Perhaps the Roman Catholic hierarchy should go to Vatican where they can suck up to that bum to their hearts content.

Having helped broker the agreement to normalize relations between the United States and communist Cuba, Pope Francis plans next to turn his attention to closing the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, a goal he shares with President Obama.

In a meeting last week at the Vatican with Secretary of State John Kerry, the Vatican secretary of state, Pietro Parolin, second in authority to the pope, offered to assist U.S. efforts to close the facility for terrorism suspects.
Pope brokered Cuba deal, now set on closing Gitmo
Posted By Jerome R. Corsi On 12/17/2014 @ 12:17 pm

Pope brokered Cuba deal now set on closing Gitmo

At long last John Kerry achieved betrayed the American people to the Roman Catholic Church. Question: Exactly where did the scum in the Vatican get the authority in America’s policies?

Once again let remind every non-Catholic America better be careful they might not be suckered into fighting for a religion. The best possible outcome will end with killing Catholics and Muslims killing each other.

Finally, if nothing else presidents must be stopped from making policy decisions based on nothing more than their moral judgement.

Bottom line: Presidents might be reined in by when they run afoul of the Constitution, or at least they should be. But nothing stops garbage like the sewer rat from doing everything he gets away with implementing his personal moral decisions.
Sorry, Cold War Has-Been.....this is a move that was LONG overdue. Hurray for President Obama making this move! :clap:

Interesting choice of words for Obama. Normalization. Do you know that Normalization is the final phase when Communism takes over? That is what the Russian Communists call it. Normalization stage. That is when the tanks roll in and it is all over. Here is a video by a former KGB agent who was an expert in subversion - he lists at the end of this video the 4 stages of a Communist take over. Stage 1 - Demoralization. America has been thoroughly demoralized. Check! Stage 2 is Destabilization - he states takes 4 - 5 years - no question we are there already. Check! Stage 3 Crisis which takes about 6 weeks - by this time the nation is dependent on free govt. giveaways - dependent on govt. we are already seeing this - then there is the Crisis. After this is Stage 4 called Normalization. That is what the Communists call it. It's when the country is completely taken over by Communism and the tanks roll in.

Listen to the former KGB agent Yuri explain what Normalization is - he will tell you - it is a cynical term used by the Communists for when the tanks are rolling in and it is all over. Communism takes complete control and they declare that the country has now been "Normalized". As I said before, Obama had an interesting choice of words for our new stance with Communist Cuba. Normalization appears to be a fashionable now, people. Hope you are prepared for what comes next.

Last edited:
So did the Catholics. There are excellent Bibles out there that include the Greek and Hebrew for reference. I actually saw a Bible once that said thou shall not drink beer. I would suggest that beer drinkers use it for a coaster.

I don't know that Mitt Romney isn't the anti-christ.
We are given a description of the anti-christ. He is from politics. He is arrogant, for instance. A lot of politicians fit the description. But there is one description of him, that will let us know for sure. The anti is assassinated, by a head or neck wound, but miraculously survives the mortal wound. He's your man.

As I read the Scriptures - I find the Beast is the "religious figure head" while the anti-Christ is the one who will want to rule the world - although many will resist him. I do not believe it is possible for the Pope to be the anti - Christ - the pope could be the Beast mentioned in Revelation - but not the anti Christ. Different roles.

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerve in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.
-Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

We see the heresy of biblical literalism at work here. Such error leads to apostasy.

ITR, lean on Jesus and take care of your own life.

You have no authority to speak in the name of Jesus.

Try praising the name of Jesus and see how that works.

Christ said every word of the OT was true and came from the Father. Literally every word. That makes Jesus your heretic.
Replacing His words with your own interpretation of what you think He meant by those words leads to apostasy. And to dozens and dozens of breakaway denominations. All because of a lack of literalism.
For instance:
Christ said, in these words, "I am the way the truth, and the life. No man comes to the Father except through me."
What that means is, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes to the Father except through me."
Obama interpretation of what Christ said is, " Good works gets you to Heaven."
The Pope's interpretation of what Christ said is, "Everybody and everything goes to Heaven."
THAT is what happens when we don't take His words literally. THAT is what leads to apostasy.

Jesus is the only one we should lean on. Not our own understanding, not on our interpretation of what He said. One point He made over and over is, "Judge not, lest ye be judged." Lean on that and save you yourself from being judged for judging who belongs to Christ in your opinion, and who does not. Its not you place. Just like Jesus told the disciples when they wanted to know what John's fate would be, "John's fate is John's business."

We all have the authority and co-mission to spread the Gospel. We do indeed speak for Christ, through Christ, and in His name.

Praise His name in the sunshine and the rain. That works best. Leave the decision of who belongs to Him and who doesn't belong to Him, up to Him. We condemn, He forgives. We are better off in his hands than our own. :)

Last edited:
Someone wrote that Jesus "said", which is exactly what you are doing.

Neither you nor the Pope are authoritative on this matter.

You believe in literalism without fact.

Praise the name of Jesus and move on.

Last edited:
If God had left the books of the Bible to one man, one man would have been the target in trying to disprove God. That 40 were able to write books that, without conferring with one another, integrate with the others, proves that one author used 40 pens. If I told 40 people who were there to write a chapter on WW1, you'd get 40 different stories based on 40 different opinions of what was said and done. We don't have that with the Bible. We have continuity.

What facts do you think the scribes of the Bible were remiss in documenting? There are lots of facts to support the Bible, inside and outside of the Bible. For instance, You may not want to take the destruction of Sodom literally. Fact is we have the Bible's version AND a planetary disk, laid out by an astronomer, in real time, so amazingly accurate it impressed NASA, that charts the fire and brimstone on it's way.........
Do you believe there really was a House of David? Why? Because the Bible says so? That's why I literally believe it, but there is no "fact" outside of the Bible that proves it. So why do you believe it? Or do you? For thousands of years without proof, David was just a myth. It wasn't until our generation, that your fact was unearthed, from a king who recorded his victory over the HOUSE OF DAVID. Your insistence on facts removes faith.

Why would you praise the name of Jesus without knowing who He is? You rely on what has survived from eye witnesses who have told you who He is, and what He said, to determine whether or not He is worthy to be praised. You rely on the very ones you say can't be trusted to tell us the literally who He is, or what He said, or what He meant when He said it.

So, when He said, "Judge not", what do you think He meant?

Last edited:
:rofl:
The church that derives from Jesus IS the RCC. It's where all other Christian churches come from.

:banghead:

Not even close. The churches Paul started had nothing to do with the church Peter started.........

And Carla, The Pope is not the (cough cough) anti-christ. You're so quick to reduce my religion to a joke, you have become hard of reading.

Jake, when were you given access to the Book of Life? Give Christ his judgment robe back. You have condemned a member of the body of Christ that Christ died to save. And then determined that she is does not belong to Him. And have denied what Christ said about her. Jesus said that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.
Read that, over and over and then go through this thread and see if Jere is really the one in (cough cough ) Danger of losing out on God's promises.
You're so quick to reduce my religion to a joke

your version of it is
:rofl:
The church that derives from Jesus IS the RCC. It's where all other Christian churches come from.

:banghead:

Not even close. The churches Paul started had nothing to do with the church Peter started.........

And Carla, The Pope is not the (cough cough) anti-christ. You're so quick to reduce my religion to a joke, you have become hard of reading.

Jake, when were you given access to the Book of Life? Give Christ his judgment robe back. You have condemned a member of the body of Christ that Christ died to save. And then determined that she is does not belong to Him. And have denied what Christ said about her. Jesus said that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.
Read that, over and over and then go through this thread and see if Jere is really the one in (cough cough ) Danger of losing out on God's promises.
You're so quick to reduce my religion to a joke

Because it is, a very bad one at that

If God had left the books of the Bible to one man, one man would have been the target in trying to disprove God. That 40 were able to write books that, without conferring with one another, integrate with the others, proves that one author used 40 pens. If I told 40 people who were there to write a chapter on WW1, you'd get 40 different stories based on 40 different opinions of what was said and done. We don't have that with the Bible. We have continuity.

What facts do you think the scribes of the Bible were remiss in documenting? There are lots of facts to support the Bible, inside and outside of the Bible. For instance, You may not want to take the destruction of Sodom literally. Fact is we have the Bible's version AND a planetary disk, laid out by an astronomer, in real time, so amazingly accurate it impressed NASA, that charts the fire and brimstone on it's way.........
Do you believe there really was a House of David? Why? Because the Bible says so? That's why I literally believe it, but there is no "fact" outside of the Bible that proves it. So why do you believe it? Or do you? For thousands of years without proof, David was just a myth. It wasn't until our generation, that your fact was unearthed, from a king who recorded his victory over the HOUSE OF DAVID. Your insistence on facts removes faith.

Why would you praise the name of Jesus without knowing who He is? You rely on what has survived from eye witnesses who have told you who He is, and what He said, to determine whether or not He is worthy to be praised. You rely on the very ones you say can't be trusted to tell us the literally who He is, or what He said, or what He meant when He said it.

So, when He said, "Judge not", what do you think He meant?

We don't have forty independent books.

We don't have words of Jesus.

We have a bunch of compilations are the word of God.

Please. . . think. Jesus wants you to think.

If you are correct, we have no words of anybody who has died before us. All we have are people telling us what Plato said, what Caesar said, Pilate said, Christ said............. And yet you want to praise someone named Jesus and tell us what He wanted us to do! Why? Because of what Matthew told you? Because John said so? From where did you get your knowledge of Jesus? And what makes it more credible than those who supped with Him?
What we have is a collection of information from eyewitnesses, disciples of Christ, and followers of the God of Abraham. If Christ trusted them to tell you the truth, so do I. I don't know what you base your belief in Christ on, the Discovery channel?

Here is what I read that Christ said, "Do not judge."
I take that literally. Paul took it so literally, that he refused to judge even himself, because he knew his own history and the consequences of what judging others opened the door to.

So, what did you read, concerning what Christ said, and why would you believe them? And since Christ isn't here to tell you directly, is that what makes you comfortable enough to judge other's relationships with Christ? Judge Samson for me Jake. What grade do you give that drunken, fighting, sex loving, ungodly heathen killer? If Jere doesn't cut it, where does Samson weigh in on your scale?

If you don't believe those that were there, then you have no idea what Jesus wants us to do. You say He wants us to think. I say He wants us to believe. Christ was never quoted as saying, "think about it". You said that's what he meant though. How do you know? Were you there? Did Christ tell you that?
The same people that you trusted to tell you who this Jesus you worship is, said that this is what really came out of your Savior's mouth, "Who so ever believeth on me shall not die, but have everlasting life." Take that literally or call the disciples a liar, but thinking about it was never big on Christ's list, because it leaves you vulnerable to your own interpretation, and in turn gives you license to judge.

Last edited:
If you are correct, we have no words of anybody who has died before us. All we have are people telling us what Plato said, what Caesar said, Pilate said, Christ said............. And yet you want to praise someone named Jesus and tell us what He wanted us to do! Why? Because of what Matthew told you? Because John said so? From where did you get your knowledge of Jesus? And what makes it more credible than those who supped with Him?
What we have is a collection of information from eyewitnesses, disciples of Christ, and followers of the God of Abraham. If Christ trusted them to tell you the truth, so do I. I don't know what you base your belief in Christ on, the Discovery channel?

Here is what I read that Christ said, "Do not judge."
I take that literally. Paul took it so literally, that he refused to judge even himself, because he knew his own history and the consequences of what judging others opened the door to.

So, what did you read, concerning what Christ said, and why would you believe them? And since Christ isn't here to tell you directly, is that what makes you comfortable enough to judge other's relationships with Christ? Judge Samson for me Jake. What grade do you give that drunken, fighting, sex loving, ungodly heathen killer? If Jere doesn't cut it, where does Samson weigh in on your scale?

If you don't believe those that were there, then you have no idea what Jesus wants us to do. You say He wants us to think. I say He wants us to believe. Christ was never quoted as saying, "think about it". You said that's what he meant though. How do you know? Were you there? Did Christ tell you that?
The same people that you trusted to tell you who this Jesus you worship is, said that this is what really came out of your Savior's mouth, "Who so ever believeth on me shall not die, but have everlasting life." Take that literally or call the disciples a liar, but thinking about it was never big on Christ's list, because it leaves you vulnerable to your own interpretation, and in turn gives you license to judge.

11:47 AM ET

Half of New Testament forged, Bible scholar says

' A frail man sits in chains inside a dank, cold prison cell. He has escaped death before but now realizes that his execution is drawing near.

“I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come,” the man –the Apostle Paul - says in the Bible's 2 Timothy. “I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith.”

The passage is one of the most dramatic scenes in the New Testament. Paul, the most prolific New Testament author, is saying goodbye from a Roman prison cell before being beheaded. His goodbye veers from loneliness to defiance and, finally, to joy.

There’s one just one problem - Paul didn’t write those words. In fact, virtually half the New Testament was written by impostors taking on the names of apostles like Paul. At least according to Bart D. Ehrman, a renowned biblical scholar, who makes the charges in his new book “Forged.

Half of New Testament forged Bible scholar says 8211 CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

"If you are correct, we have no words of anybody who has died before us." .

The obscene sophistry above is trying to excuse the fact that we have no words FROM Jesus Christ above. Thus, the poster of the statement wants us to accept literally the words of someone else that whatever Jesus supposedly said is to be literally accepted.

We have plenty of works from thousands of people from the middle ages and earlier, but none of are signed "Jesus" with a :lol: face.

Presentation1.jpg
And don't worry about the Bart Simpson Ehrman who does not have a clue about inspiration and deity.

Last edited:
Jake, I'll bet when you read something attributed to Plato, you never questioned whether it was a signed original. I'll bet you took it for granted that Plato said it. And yet:

Some 250 known manuscripts of Plato survive.[95] The texts of Plato as received today apparently represent the complete written philosophical work of Plato and are generally good by the standards of textual criticism.[96] No modern edition of Plato in the original Greek represents a single source, but rather it is reconstructed from multiple sources which are compared with each other. These sources are medieval manuscripts written on vellum (mainly from 9th-13th century AD Byzantium), papyri (mainly from late antiquity in Egypt), and from the independent testimonia of other authors who quote various segments of the works (which come from a variety of sources). The text as presented is usually not much different from what appears in the Byzantine manuscripts, and papyri and testimonia just confirm the manuscript tradition. In some editions however the readings in the papyri or testimonia are favoured in some places by the editing critic of the text. Reviewing editions of papyri for the Republic in 1987, Slings suggests that the use of papyri is hampered due to some poor editing practices.[97]
In the first century AD, Thrasyllus of Mendes had compiled and published the works of Plato in the original Greek, both genuine and spurious. While it has not survived to the present day, all the extant medieval Greek manuscripts are based on his edition.

That what you know of Plato because someone published something 1,000 years after Plato died, how much more authentic to hear from the ones that Christ taught before they died. That is pretty recent considering.

You are comparing the sayings of a God to a mortal philosopher.

Plato and Aristotle are the supposed recordings of philosophers.

The words of Jesus are the supposed sayings of a God.

Dear, this is a difference of a Kind not a Degree.

Literalism is a sin of pride and heresy.

It can lead to apostasy.

One takes Jesus on faith.

Start leaning on Him again as you once did, not the words of dead men.

No, I am defending the sayings' authenticity. On that topic the comparison stands. You have a problem with writings not being signed by Christ and question their credibility. The only thing you know about Plato comes 1,000 years after his death. Did you ever question his authenticity like you do the gospels, written within one lifetime after Christ's death. By His own students? Without what they told us Jake, you wouldn't even know the name Jesus, let alone what he wants us to do.

As to faith, you require a signature, I take it on faith that Matthew and the rest of them relayed the literal words of Christ. The fact that they wrote their recollections separately, yet tell us simultaneously the same conversations and teachings, is also convincing. Truth is, they had good reason to lie. Telling us what Christ said cost them their lives.
Christ is credited with saying, "My sheep know my voice." How do you know it's Him if you have never heard what came out of His mouth? Or if you mistrust those who were in hearing distance?

Who told you that literalism is the sin of pride and heresy? And was it signed?

My faith is still intact. I believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God and can be taken literally, so much so that without anyone's opinion it can be used for correction, reproof, teaching..........
And the extent that I lean on Him hasn't wavered, you and I just disagree on some matters. It's our faith in Christ, and belief that He is the Son of God and our Redeemer that solidifies our place at our Father's table. Brother and sister in Christ is the important thing we share. :)
Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
You can't defend the sayings' authenticity because you weren't there and we have no corroborative evidence that Jesus said anything.

You can have faith, but that is only for you, no one else because it is subjective.

Thus using your subjective faith to validate the literal truth of the sayings is certainly heresy.

No surprise in this addition. Communists hate religion and God, but love priests:

President Obama quickly gained a giddy cheerleader for his historic move toward normalizing relations with Cuba: People’s World, flagship publication of Communist Party USA. In fact, communists are commending not only Obama’s hand in Cuba but also Pope Francis’ hand. They are proclaiming a new holy trinity: Fidel Castro, Barack Obama, and Pope Francis. No kidding.

People’s World is the successor to the Daily Worker, the longtime Soviet-directed and funded mouthpiece for the American Communist Party.

XXXXX

. . . American communists not only finally have a president they like; they finally have a pope they like.

XXXXX

When you’re on their side on an issue, it’s time to think twice.

U.S. Communists Hail Obama (and Pope Francis) on Cuba
December 17 is the new May Day.
By Paul Kengor – 12.24.14

U.S. Communists Hail Obama and Pope Francis on Cuba The American Spectator

No surprise in this addition. Communists hate religion and God, but love priests:

President Obama quickly gained a giddy cheerleader for his historic move toward normalizing relations with Cuba: People’s World, flagship publication of Communist Party USA. In fact, communists are commending not only Obama’s hand in Cuba but also Pope Francis’ hand. They are proclaiming a new holy trinity: Fidel Castro, Barack Obama, and Pope Francis. No kidding.

People’s World is the successor to the Daily Worker, the longtime Soviet-directed and funded mouthpiece for the American Communist Party.

XXXXX

. . . American communists not only finally have a president they like; they finally have a pope they like.

XXXXX

When you’re on their side on an issue, it’s time to think twice.

U.S. Communists Hail Obama (and Pope Francis) on Cuba
December 17 is the new May Day.
By Paul Kengor – 12.24.14

U.S. Communists Hail Obama and Pope Francis on Cuba The American Spectator

Your "American Spectator" has been disqualified as a credible news source, starting with the first sentence. An actual NEWS story is one that contains no characterizations of people or incidents.

Your welcome.

Forum List

Back