Filthy Bums Betraying America

:rofl:

OK, "can you top this"?
This guy has to be the most EVIL, PURE EVIL disgusting filthy bum betraying America EVER:

66005-Dalai+lama+quotes+on+love.jpg

Who does he think he is, giving orders?? States rights!!!
How many people do not know that the Unitarians and the Dalai Lama are steeped in the occult and demon worship? Your silliness has reached a new depth, Pogo. According to you everyone from Jack the Ripper to Mother Theresa were Christians too. None of which is true. Isn't that pit deep enough already? Stop. It's too early in the day for such nonsense. Seriously.

O
M
F
G

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Norman Rockwell = Satan!!
Puppies = Beelzebub!!!
Girl scouts selling cookies = Antichrists of the occult! Yow!! :ack-1:

UNITARIANS!! RUN!!
hair-fire.gif

Last edited:
th

FROM OBAMA WITH LOVE​

That piece of scum in the White House added another betrayal to his résumé by helping Communists spread revolution in Latin America à la Che Guevara. Worse still, the Chicago sewer rat will open America’s door to Cuba's illegal immigrants, criminals, and all of the welfare state programs they will join with all of the illegal aliens he made possible. And let’s not forget all of the Communists will work with every Muslim enemy who will enter through Cuba.

The scum in the White House —— still trying to establish he is a moral leader —— joined with a priest:

Francis.jpg

That priest in the Vatican should keep his nose out of America’s affair. Perhaps the Roman Catholic hierarchy should go to Vatican where they can suck up to that bum to their hearts content.

Having helped broker the agreement to normalize relations between the United States and communist Cuba, Pope Francis plans next to turn his attention to closing the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, a goal he shares with President Obama.

In a meeting last week at the Vatican with Secretary of State John Kerry, the Vatican secretary of state, Pietro Parolin, second in authority to the pope, offered to assist U.S. efforts to close the facility for terrorism suspects.
Pope brokered Cuba deal, now set on closing Gitmo
Posted By Jerome R. Corsi On 12/17/2014 @ 12:17 pm

Pope brokered Cuba deal now set on closing Gitmo

At long last John Kerry achieved betrayed the American people to the Roman Catholic Church. Question: Exactly where did the scum in the Vatican get the authority in America’s policies?

Once again let remind every non-Catholic America better be careful they might not be suckered into fighting for a religion. The best possible outcome will end with killing Catholics and Muslims killing each other.

Finally, if nothing else presidents must be stopped from making policy decisions based on nothing more than their moral judgement.

Bottom line: Presidents might be reined in by when they run afoul of the Constitution, or at least they should be. But nothing stops garbage like the sewer rat from doing everything he gets away with implementing his personal moral decisions.
Sorry, Cold War Has-Been.....this is a move that was LONG overdue. Hurray for President Obama making this move! :clap:

Jeremiah said:
Pogo said:
The church that derives from Jesus IS the RCC. It's where all other Christian churches come from.

:banghead:

As someone steeped in occult beliefs, Pogo, one can understand why you and others who think like you do - would cling so fiercely to the Roman Catholic Church - even defending it as "the one true church - which is a big lie - true Christianity did not come from Catholicism - Catholicism was not taught by the Disciples / Apostles - it is no where to be found in the New Testament - other than under beware of false teachers - Doctrines of Devils - there you will find it most assuredly. As for you - a man is not only known by the company he keeps but by the very things he defends and protects.

It is not a surprise to me to see you, Pratchett Fan and other God haters fiercely defending Catholicism. It is that old adage ........Birds of a feather flock together.

Nevertheless, while there is still breath in you - you can still repent of your sins and turn from Satan and become a born again Christian. Gods mercy is tremendous and His desire is to save your soul. The LORD takes no delight in the death of the wicked. None at all.

Yep. That's me. The great defender of Catholicism! The Pope consults me on a regular basis, you know.

Oh me too. I have whatzisname on speed dial. You know, the evil guy. Had Dan Brown set it up.

Nobody's been a bigger basher of the RCC than I Jeri-- the difference is I do it with facts, not unhinged paranoiac bovine excrement. All that does is make you look loony.

th

FROM OBAMA WITH LOVE​

That piece of scum in the White House added another betrayal to his résumé by helping Communists spread revolution in Latin America à la Che Guevara. Worse still, the Chicago sewer rat will open America’s door to Cuba's illegal immigrants, criminals, and all of the welfare state programs they will join with all of the illegal aliens he made possible. And let’s not forget all of the Communists will work with every Muslim enemy who will enter through Cuba.

The scum in the White House —— still trying to establish he is a moral leader —— joined with a priest:

Francis.jpg

That priest in the Vatican should keep his nose out of America’s affair. Perhaps the Roman Catholic hierarchy should go to Vatican where they can suck up to that bum to their hearts content.

Having helped broker the agreement to normalize relations between the United States and communist Cuba, Pope Francis plans next to turn his attention to closing the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, a goal he shares with President Obama.

In a meeting last week at the Vatican with Secretary of State John Kerry, the Vatican secretary of state, Pietro Parolin, second in authority to the pope, offered to assist U.S. efforts to close the facility for terrorism suspects.

At long last John Kerry achieved betrayed the American people to the Roman Catholic Church. Question: Exactly where did the scum in the Vatican get the authority in America’s policies?

Once again let remind every non-Catholic America better be careful they might not be suckered into fighting for a religion. The best possible outcome will end with killing Catholics and Muslims killing each other.

Finally, if nothing else presidents must be stopped from making policy decisions based on nothing more than their moral judgement.

Bottom line: Presidents might be reined in by when they run afoul of the Constitution, or at least they should be. But nothing stops garbage like the sewer rat from doing everything he gets away with implementing his personal moral decisions.

Francis.jpg

When I look at this picture and see his face, Flanders? I see pure evil. PURE EVIL.

Actually he looks a lot like Jonathan Pryce.

th

FROM OBAMA WITH LOVE​

Francis.jpg

A communist Jesuit pope helping our communist president normalize relations with communist Cuba and assisting in the shutdown of Gitmo for Imam Majid and ISNA. Incredible. Perhaps he will do another reading of the Koran and include a reading from one of Karl Marx's poems on casting God down from his throne - this time at his Vatican headquarters? Who would ever dream of such a day? I'm deeply saddened for the Catholics who are duped by this "Universalist Satanist" who is even now plotting the formation of his "One World Church" with himself running the show. I disagree that the best possible outcome would be Catholics and Muslims killing each other, Flanders. My prayer is that both will realize they are being used, exploited, lied to, set up and that they will find their salvation in Jesus Christ.

When Wicked men rule, the people mourn. It is a time of mourning for the world and especially for America. What a day. What a sad, sad day.

note - the Vatican has had its claws in US policy for many decades - The Roman Church along with Vatican should have been kicked out of the USA long ago. They have been installing their own people into our political arena for far too long - look at where it has taken us now..

Anyone who thinks Islam is dangerous has yet to realize what Rome has been plotting against us all along. They are playing the Islamists like a fiddle! The real danger is coming out of the Vatican. Anyone who desires to follow Jesus Christ should make a fast exit out of the Roman Church immediately.

You goobers are pegging the hyperbole meter.

Dear The Mods

May I suggest a new title for this thread? I think it should read,

" :dig: "

The church that derives from Jesus IS the RCC. It's where all other Christian churches come from.

Not even close. The churches Paul started had nothing to do with the church Peter started.........

And Carla, The Pope is not the (cough cough) anti-christ. You're so quick to reduce my religion to a joke, you have become hard of reading.

Jake, when were you given access to the Book of Life? Give Christ his judgment robe back. You have condemned a member of the body of Christ that Christ died to save. And then determined that she is does not belong to Him. And have denied what Christ said about her. Jesus said that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.
Read that, over and over and then go through this thread and see if Jere is really the one in (cough cough ) Danger of losing out on God's promises.

Last edited:

Not even close. The churches Paul started had nothing to do with the church Peter started.........

And Carla, The Pope is not the (cough cough) anti-christ. You're so quick to reduce my religion to a joke, you have become hard of reading.

Jake, when were you given access to the Book of Life? Give Christ his judgment robe back. You have condemned a member of the body of Christ that Christ died to save. And then determined that she is does not belong to Him. And have denied what Christ said about her. Jesus said that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.
^ Read that, then go through this thread and see if Jere is really the one in (cough cough ) Danger of losing out on God's promises.

You don't see pure evil when you look at his face?

Francis.jpg

Read that, over and over and then go through this thread and see if Jere is really the one in (cough cough ) Danger of losing out on God's promises.
You have condemned a member of the body of Christ
The Body of Christ Burger Barn Grand Opening

I'd suggest the mods change the name of the forum to Ridicule Religion Forum. Or the Nero Club. That has a more authentic ring to it and will make it easier for the nonreligious to feel at home here. Some one new to usmb may be confused about the purpose of the forum and what the description of it implies, and may come here to discuss religion.
Jeremiah said:
Pogo said:

As someone steeped in occult beliefs, Pogo, one can understand why you and others who think like you do - would cling so fiercely to the Roman Catholic Church - even defending it as "the one true church - which is a big lie - true Christianity did not come from Catholicism - Catholicism was not taught by the Disciples / Apostles - it is no where to be found in the New Testament - other than under beware of false teachers - Doctrines of Devils - there you will find it most assuredly. As for you - a man is not only known by the company he keeps but by the very things he defends and protects.

It is not a surprise to me to see you, Pratchett Fan and other God haters fiercely defending Catholicism. It is that old adage ........Birds of a feather flock together.

Nevertheless, while there is still breath in you - you can still repent of your sins and turn from Satan and become a born again Christian. Gods mercy is tremendous and His desire is to save your soul. The LORD takes no delight in the death of the wicked. None at all.

Yep. That's me. The great defender of Catholicism! The Pope consults me on a regular basis, you know.

Oh me too. I have whatzisname on speed dial. You know, the evil guy. Had Dan Brown set it up.

Nobody's been a bigger basher of the RCC than I Jeri-- the difference is I do it with facts, not unhinged paranoiac bovine excrement. All that does is make you look loony.

Like the RCC being responsible for Paul's churches????????? There is nothing factual about it. Your fact is 100% wrong.

Christ chose the 7 churches described in Rev. I can't find the RCC church among them. Can you? Other than killing Paul, Rome wasn't a big player in the beginning.

Too funny!

boc_01.gif

boc_02.gif

boc_03.gif

I'd suggest the mods change the name of the forum to Ridicule Religion Forum. Or the Nero Club. That has a more authentic ring to it and will make it easier for the nonreligious to feel at home here. Some one new to usmb may be confused about the purpose of the forum and what the description of it implies, and may come here to discuss religion.
Jeremiah said:
Pogo said:

Like the RCC being responsible for Paul's churches????????? There is nothing factual about it. Your fact is 100% wrong.

Christ chose the 7 churches described in Rev. I can't find the RCC church among them. Can you? Other than killing Paul, Rome wasn't a big player in the beginning.

Duuh... I didn't say it had squat to do with "Rome" -- that's just what we call it. The victors do the naming.

Of course it's the same church, are you ignorant? Spinoffs didn't start until Martin Luther.
DUH.

Too funny!

boc_01.gif

boc_02.gif

boc_03.gif

That reminds me of this old series...

nl33dec1972a.gif

^ Read that, then go through this thread and see if Jere is really the one in (cough cough ) Danger of losing out on God's promises.

You don't see pure evil when you look at his face?

What do you see? And how can your opinion of him, based on appearance, reveal his intention? In other words, a face that sweet couldn't possibly harbor evil according to you. God, whose thoughts are higher than yours, knows better than to be fooled by looks. He searches a man's heart so as not to be fooled, by appearance or spoken word. And warns us not to base opinions on what we see and hear either.

Francis.jpg

Jeremiah said:
Pogo said:

Duuh... I didn't say it had squat to do with "Rome" -- that's just what we call it. The victors do the naming.

Of course it's the same church, are you ignorant? Spinoffs didn't start until Martin Luther.
DUH.

Then, "we" are wrong. Not the same church at all, not even mentioned in the Bible. Had nothing to do with the churches in Asia Minor.

IRR, one can tell by their posting who belongs to the Body of Christ and who does not by their posting.

I have corrected those who have condemned others for falsifying Jesus as some sort of slayer of human souls. Such do not belong to the Body of Christ despite what they say.

That you do not understand Jesus and salvation is not my patch, ITR, just saying.

Jeremiah said:

DUH.

Then, "we" are wrong. Not the same church at all, not even mentioned in the Bible. Had nothing to do with the churches in Asia Minor.
your jesus was not prolaimed as a god until 325 CE by the rcc

First Council of Nicaea - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

DUH.

your jesus was not pronounced as a god until 325 CE by the rcc

Council of Nicea I'd call it. By a majority vote.

Forum List

Back