Filthy Bums Betraying America

I'd suggest the mods change the name of the forum to Ridicule Religion Forum. Or the Nero Club. That has a more authentic ring to it and will make it easier for the nonreligious to feel at home here. Some one new to usmb may be confused about the purpose of the forum and what the description of it implies, and may come here to discuss religion.
Yep. That's me. The great defender of Catholicism! The Pope consults me on a regular basis, you know.

Oh me too. I have whatzisname on speed dial. You know, the evil guy. Had Dan Brown set it up.

Nobody's been a bigger basher of the RCC than I Jeri-- the difference is I do it with facts, not unhinged paranoiac bovine excrement. All that does is make you look loony.

Like the RCC being responsible for Paul's churches????????? There is nothing factual about it. Your fact is 100% wrong.

Christ chose the 7 churches described in Rev. I can't find the RCC church among them. Can you? Other than killing Paul, Rome wasn't a big player in the beginning.

Duuh... I didn't say it had squat to do with "Rome" -- that's just what we call it. The victors do the naming.

Of course it's the same church, are you ignorant? Spinoffs didn't start until Martin Luther.
DUH.

Then, "we" are wrong. Not the same church at all, not even mentioned in the Bible. Had nothing to do with the churches in Asia Minor.
your jesus was not prolaimed as a god until 325 CE by the rcc

First Council of Nicaea - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
One of the projects undertaken by the Council was the creation of a Creed, a declaration and summary of the Christian faith. Several creeds were already in existence; many creeds were acceptable to the members of the council, including Arius. From earliest times, various creeds served as a means of identification for Christians, as a means of inclusion and recognition, especially at baptism.

In Rome, for example, the Apostles' Creed was popular, especially for use in Lent and the Easter season. In the Council of Nicaea, one specific creed was used to define the Church's faith clearly, to include those who professed it, and to exclude those who did not.

Some distinctive elements in the Nicene Creed, perhaps from the hand of Hosius of Cordova, were added. Some elements were added specifically to counter the Arian point of view.[11][46]

1. Jesus Christ is described as "God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God", proclaiming his divinity.
  2. Jesus Christ is said to be "begotten, not made", asserting that he was not a mere creature, brought into being out of nothing, but the true Son of God, brought into being 'from the substance of the Father'.
  3. He is said to be "of one being with The Father". Eusebius of Caesarea ascribes the term homoousios, or consubstantial, i.e., "of the same substance" (of the Father), to Constantine who, on this particular point, may have chosen to exercise his authority. The significance of this clause, however, is extremely ambiguous, and the issues it raised would be seriously controverted in the future.
At the end of the creed came a list of anathemas, designed to repudiate explicitly the Arians' stated claims.

1. The view that 'there was once that when he was not' was rejected to maintain the co-eternity of the Son with the Father.
  2. The view that he was 'mutable or subject to change' was rejected to maintain that the Son just like the Father was beyond any form of weakness or corruptibility, and most importantly that he could not fall away from absolute moral perfection.
Thus, instead of a baptismal creed acceptable to both the Arians and their opponents the council promulgated one which was clearly opposed to Arianism and incompatible with the distinctive core of their beliefs. The text of this profession of faith is preserved in a letter of Eusebius to his congregation, in Athanasius, and elsewhere. Although the most vocal of anti-Arians, the Homoousians (from the Koine Greek word translated as "of same substance" which was condemned at the Council of Antioch in 264–268), were in the minority, the Creed was accepted by the council as an expression of the bishops' common faith and the ancient faith of the whole Church.

Bishop Hosius of Cordova, one of the firm Homoousians, may well have helped bring the council to consensus. At the time of the council, he was the confidant of the emperor in all Church matters. Hosius stands at the head of the lists of bishops, and Athanasius ascribes to him the actual formulation of the creed. Great leaders such as Eustathius of Antioch, Alexander of Alexandria, Athanasius, and Marcellus of Ancyra all adhered to the Homoousian position.

In spite of his sympathy for Arius, Eusebius of Caesarea adhered to the decisions of the council, accepting the entire creed. The initial number of bishops supporting Arius was small. After a month of discussion, on June 19, there were only two left: Theonas of Marmarica in Libya, and Secundus of Ptolemais. Maris of Chalcedon, who initially supported Arianism, agreed to the whole creed. Similarly, Eusebius of Nicomedia and Theognis of Nice also agreed, except for the certain statements.

The Emperor carried out his earlier statement: everybody who refused to endorse the Creed would be exiled. Arius, Theonas, and Secundus refused to adhere to the creed, and were thus exiled to Illyria, in addition to being excommunicated. The works of Arius were ordered to be confiscated and consigned to the flames while all persons found possessing them were to be executed.[47] Nevertheless, the controversy continued in various parts of the empire.[48]

IRR, one can tell by their posting who belongs to the Body of Christ and who does not by their posting.

I have corrected those who have condemned others for falsifying Jesus as some sort of slayer of human souls. Such do not belong to the Body of Christ despite what they say.

That you do not understand Jesus and salvation is not my patch, ITR, just saying.

I understand who belongs to Christ without passing judgement...
Those that call his name are saved.

How is you passing judgement on Jere, understanding Jesus? You have condemned her on speech. Christ sees her heart.
Christ corrected a lot of people, even His own disciples, but never discarded them the way you do. The body of Christ are those that have given their lives to Christ, not those who correct those who have given their lives to Christ.

Last edited:
Guno, you have Christ, Paul and Peter, James, John and the others confused with the Council of Nicene. Nicene had nothing to do with the churches described by Christ as the 7 candlesticks that will prevail for eternity. You have man confused with God. Nicene isn't mentioned by Christ in the Bible.

We see the heresy of biblical literalism at work here. Such error leads to apostasy.

ITR, lean on Jesus and take care of your own life.

You have no authority to speak in the name of Jesus.

Try praising the name of Jesus and see how that works.

I'd suggest the mods change the name of the forum to Ridicule Religion Forum. Or the Nero Club. That has a more authentic ring to it and will make it easier for the nonreligious to feel at home here. Some one new to usmb may be confused about the purpose of the forum and what the description of it implies, and may come here to discuss religion.
Jeremiah said:
:rofl:
Pogo said:
The church that derives from Jesus IS the RCC. It's where all other Christian churches come from.

:banghead:

As someone steeped in occult beliefs, Pogo, one can understand why you and others who think like you do - would cling so fiercely to the Roman Catholic Church - even defending it as "the one true church - which is a big lie - true Christianity did not come from Catholicism - Catholicism was not taught by the Disciples / Apostles - it is no where to be found in the New Testament - other than under beware of false teachers - Doctrines of Devils - there you will find it most assuredly. As for you - a man is not only known by the company he keeps but by the very things he defends and protects.

It is not a surprise to me to see you, Pratchett Fan and other God haters fiercely defending Catholicism. It is that old adage ........Birds of a feather flock together.

Nevertheless, while there is still breath in you - you can still repent of your sins and turn from Satan and become a born again Christian. Gods mercy is tremendous and His desire is to save your soul. The LORD takes no delight in the death of the wicked. None at all.

Yep. That's me. The great defender of Catholicism! The Pope consults me on a regular basis, you know.

Oh me too. I have whatzisname on speed dial. You know, the evil guy. Had Dan Brown set it up.

Nobody's been a bigger basher of the RCC than I Jeri-- the difference is I do it with facts, not unhinged paranoiac bovine excrement. All that does is make you look loony.

Like the RCC being responsible for Paul's churches????????? There is nothing factual about it. Your fact is 100% wrong.

Christ chose the 7 churches described in Rev. I can't find the RCC church among them. Can you? Other than killing Paul, Rome wasn't a big player in the beginning.

Someone may sign on to this forum and think they're at a KKK rally with all the racist threads. I personally wouldn't allow threads like that if it were my forum. My forum would be a liberal utopia, where we all pat ourselves on the back....but this is not MY forum. :p

OK, "can you top this"?
This guy has to be the most EVIL, PURE EVIL disgusting filthy bum betraying America EVER:

66005-Dalai+lama+quotes+on+love.jpg

Who does he think he is, giving orders?? States rights!!!
How many people do not know that the Unitarians and the Dalai Lama are steeped in the occult and demon worship? Your silliness has reached a new depth, Pogo. According to you everyone from Jack the Ripper to Mother Theresa were Christians too. None of which is true. Isn't that pit deep enough already? Stop. It's too early in the day for such nonsense. Seriously.

Thomas Jefferson was a member of a cult?

The church that derives from Jesus IS the RCC. It's where all other Christian churches come from.

Not even close. The churches Paul started had nothing to do with the church Peter started.........

And Carla, The Pope is not the (cough cough) anti-christ. You're so quick to reduce my religion to a joke, you have become hard of reading.

Jake, when were you given access to the Book of Life? Give Christ his judgment robe back. You have condemned a member of the body of Christ that Christ died to save. And then determined that she is does not belong to Him. And have denied what Christ said about her. Jesus said that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.
^ Read that, then go through this thread and see if Jere is really the one in (cough cough ) Danger of losing out on God's promises.

You don't see pure evil when you look at his face?

What do you see? And how can your opinion of him, based on appearance, reveal his intention? In other words, a face that sweet couldn't possibly harbor evil according to you. God, whose thoughts are higher than yours, knows better than to be fooled by looks. He searches a man's heart so as not to be fooled, by appearance or spoken word. And warns us not to base opinions on what we see and hear either.

Francis.jpg

It sure sounded like you, Flanders, and the OP already have the Pope pegged as the anti-Christ.

Not even close. The churches Paul started had nothing to do with the church Peter started.........

And Carla, The Pope is not the (cough cough) anti-christ. You're so quick to reduce my religion to a joke, you have become hard of reading.

Jake, when were you given access to the Book of Life? Give Christ his judgment robe back. You have condemned a member of the body of Christ that Christ died to save. And then determined that she is does not belong to Him. And have denied what Christ said about her. Jesus said that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.
^ Read that, then go through this thread and see if Jere is really the one in (cough cough ) Danger of losing out on God's promises.

What do you see? And how can your opinion of him, based on appearance, reveal his intention? In other words, a face that sweet couldn't possibly harbor evil according to you. God, whose thoughts are higher than yours, knows better than to be fooled by looks. He searches a man's heart so as not to be fooled, by appearance or spoken word. And warns us not to base opinions on what we see and hear either.

Francis.jpg

It sure sounded like you, Flanders, and the OP already have the Pope pegged as the anti-Christ.

That is because you know nothing about the Bible you mock. The anti-christ has at his side a false prophet. One who has the ear of the religious community and can sway them more easily than a secular gov. official. The sweet face is necessary to convince. Like it did you for instance. No evil could hide behind that right? fyi, Ma Barker baked pies too....

The anti-christ isn't opposed to religion, he just wants to be the one worshiped. He even establishes his own church whose charter was signed by many churches of various denominations, the RCC being one of them. It removes Christ completely. It's new Bible is in print.
The false prophet and the anti-christ are not the same. One-church oriented, the other-politically oriented work in tandem. :)

Last edited:

Francis.jpg

That is because you know nothing about the Bible you mock. The anti-christ has at his side a false prophet. One who has the ear of the religious community and can sway them more easily than a secular gov. official. The sweet face is necessary to convince. Like it did you for instance. No evil could hide behind that right? fyi, Ma Barker baked pies too....

The anti-christ isn't opposed to religion, he just wants to be the one worshiped. He even establishes his own church whose charter was signed by many churches of various denominations, the RCC being one of them. It removes Christ completely. It's new Bible is in print.
The false prophet and the anti-christ are not the same. One-church oriented, the other-politically oriented work in tandem. :)

The Mormon's wrote their own Bible. How do you know the anti-Christ isn't Mitt Romney?

Was Washington? Our first president accepted the post after much prayer along with the other founders, then they all went to church and prayed for the rest of the day, to God, for guidance.

Washington was from most indications an atheist or nonreligious. Ditto Lincoln.

Jefferson liked the bible so much he rewrote it and then on the last page appended "there, fixed it for ya".

:eusa_hand:

So did the Catholics. There are excellent Bibles out there that include the Greek and Hebrew for reference. I actually saw a Bible once that said thou shall not drink beer. I would suggest that beer drinkers use it for a coaster.

I don't know that Mitt Romney isn't the anti-christ.
We are given a description of the anti-christ. He is from politics. He is arrogant, for instance. A lot of politicians fit the description. But there is one description of him, that will let us know for sure. The anti is assassinated, by a head or neck wound, but miraculously survives the mortal wound. He's your man.

Was Washington? Our first president accepted the post after much prayer along with the other founders, then they all went to church and prayed for the rest of the day, to God, for guidance.

Jefferson liked the bible so much he rewrote it and then on the last page appended "there, fixed it for ya".

So are you implying because Jefferson wasn't a believer that the Bible is ineffectual because of it?
Washington often hit his knees and took Congress with him.

Typical ignorant Christian , when the founding fathers mentioned a god the christers think they were talking about the jesus man god,

(they were deists)

belief in the existence of a God on the evidence of reason and nature only, with rejection of supernatural revelation (distinguished from theism ).

belief in a God who created the world but has since remained indifferent to it.

• Rejection of religions based on books that claim to contain the revealed word of God.
  • Rejection of religious dogma and demagogy.
  • Skepticism of reports of miracles, prophecies and religious "mysteries."

George Washington and Deism

Deism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The Washington, TIR, you worship did not exist.

He never prayed in the snow kneeling next to his horse.

After being challenged by his parish priest to take communion, GW thereafter always walked in the garden during its service in the program.

Washington certainly believed in God, was not a Deist, but was no Christian in the sense as are the cult members of evangelicalism, fundamentalism, and Pentecostalism.

The Washington, TIR, you worship did not exist.

He never prayed in the snow kneeling next to his horse.

After being challenged by his parish priest to take communion, GW thereafter always walked in the garden during its service in the program.

Washington certainly believed in God, was not a Deist, but was no Christian in the sense as are the cult members of evangelicalism, fundamentalism, and Pentecostalism.
Deists have a great example of toleration, perseverance, and integrity in the person of fellow Deist George Washington.

Christian preachers who ardently wanted Washington to be portrayed as one of them have made up many stories of George Washington's strong Christian beliefs. One of the primary purveyors of these propaganda pieces was Mason Locke Weems, a Christian preacher who came up with the fable of George Washington and the cherry tree. He also feverishly promoted the myth of George Washington and Christianity.

Washington, like many people in colonial America, belonged to the Anglican church and was a vestryman in it. But in early America, particularly in pre-revolutionary America, you had to belong to the dominant church if you wanted to have influence in society, as is illustrated by the following taken from Old Chruches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, by Bishop William Meade, I, p 191. "Even Mr. Jefferson, and George Wythe, who did not conceal their disbelief in Christianity, took their parts in the duties of vestrymen, the one at Williamsburg, the other at Albermarle; for they wished to be men of influence."

In the book Washington and Religion by Paul F. Boller, Jr., we read on page 92, "Washington was no infidel, if by infidel is meant unbeliever. Washington had an unquestioning faith in Providence and, as we have seen, he voiced this faith publicly on numerous occasions. That this was no mere rhetorical flourish on his part, designed for public consumption, is apparent from his constant allusions to Providence in his personal letters. There is every reason to believe, from a careful analysis of religious references in his private correspondence, that Washington’s reliance upon a Grand Designer along Deist lines was as deep-seated and meaningful for his life as, say, Ralph Waldo Emerson’s serene confidence in a Universal Spirit permeating the ever shifting appearances of the everyday world."

On page 82 of the same book, Boller includes a quote from a Presbyterian minister, Arthur B. Bradford, who was an associate of Ashbel Green another Presbyterian minister who had known George Washington personally. Bradford wrote that Green, "often said in my hearing, though very sorrowfully, of course, that while Washington was very deferential to religion and its ceremonies, like nearly all the founders of the Republic, he was not a Christian, but a Deist."

Like truly intelligent people in all times and places, Washington realized how very little we know about life and the workings of the universe. He wrote that the ways of Providence were "inscrutable." Yet heDID the very best he could in all aspects of his life. When things were dark and it looked like the Revolution would be lost, he never gave up. Even when people in his own ranks were turning on him and trying to sink him he persevered because of his deep heartfelt Deistic belief in Providence.

George Washington coupled his genuine belief in Providence with action. After the American defeat at Germantown in 1777 he said, "We must endeavor to deserve better of Providence, and, I am persuaded, she will smile on us." He also wrote that we should take care to do our very best in everything we do so that our, "reason and our own conscience approve."

Washington's toleration for differing religions was made evident by his order to the Continental Army to halt the observance of Pope's Day. Pope's Day was the American equivalent of Guy Fawkes' Day in England. A key part of Pope's Day was the burning of the effigy of the Pope. In his order, Washington described the tradition as, "ridiculous and childish" and that there was no room for this type of behavior in the Continental Army.

The altruism and integrity that Washington possessed is made evident by his restraint in his personal gains. At the successful conclusion of the American Revolution he could have made himself dictator for life. Or he could have allowed others to make him king. Yet, like the Roman General Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus before him, Washington refused to do either.

Preacher Weems has written that on Washington's death bed, "Washington folded his arms decently on his breast, then breathing out 'Father of mercies, take me to thyself,' - he fell asleep." Like almost all of what the Christian fundamentalists have written about Washington, this is not true.

Tobias Lear, Washington's secretary, was with him when he died. The following is his account of Washington's death.

"About ten o'clk he made several attempts to speak to me before he could effect it, at length he said, -'I am just going. Have me decently buried; and do not let my body be put into the vault in less than three days after I am dead.' I bowed assent, for I could not speak. He then looked at me again and said, 'Do you understand me?' I replied, 'Yes.' 'Tis well,' said he.

"About ten minutes before he expired (which was between ten and eleven o'clk) his breathing became easier; he lay quietly; - he withdrew his hand from mine, and felt his own pulse. I saw his countenance change. I spoke to Dr. Craik who sat by the fire; - he came to the bed side. The General's hand fell from his wrist - I took it in mine and put it into my bosom. Dr. Craik put his hands over his eyes and he expired without a struggle or a sigh!"

Like other Deists such as Paine, Jefferson, Voltaire, Franklin, and Allen, Washington did not fear death but looked at it as just another part of nature. Though he didn't speculate much on an after-life, he was comfortable to look at his own death as part of God's design.

George Washington offers us a tremendous example of altruism and positive action. His actions tell us stronger than any words could possibly do to persevere in the face of all obstacles. To never give up and to always combine our sincerely held beliefs with action.

So are you implying because Jefferson wasn't a believer that the Bible is ineffectual because of it?

Whatever Jefferson's attitude to the bible was -- or anyone else's --- has nothing to do with whether the bible is "ineffectual" beyond for them personally. It's a classic logical fallacy to suggest that.

huh. Washington sure sounds like a firm believer to me:

The Prayer below was written by Washington at Newburgh, New York, at the close of the Revolutionary War on June 14, 1783. It was sent to the thirteen governors of the newly freed states in a "Circular Letter Addressed to the Governors of all the States on the Disbanding of the Army."
Circular Letter Addressed to the Governors of all the States on the Disbanding of the Army, June 14, 1783
I have thus freely declared what I wished to make known, before I surrendered up my public trust to those who committed it to me. The task is now accomplished. I now bid adieu to your Excellency, as the chief magistrate of your State, at the same time I bid a last farewell to the cares of office and all the employments of public life.
It remains, then, to be my final and only request that your Excellency will communicate these sentiments to your legislature at their next meeting, and that they may be considered the legacy of one, who has ardently wished, on all occasions, to be useful to his country, and who, even in the shade of retirement, will not fail to implore the divine benediction on it.
I now make it my earnest prayer that God would have you, and the State over which you preside, in his holy protection; that he would incline the hearts of the citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to government, to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another, for their fellow-citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for brethren who have served in the field; and finally that he would most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that charity, humility, and pacific temper of mind, which were the characteristics of the Divine Author of our blessed religion, and without an humble imitation of whose example in these things, we can never hope to be a happy nation.
At his first inauguration, George Washington took the oath of office for the presidency on April 30, 1789. He was standing on the balcony of Federal Hall in New York City with his hand on an open Bible. After he finished taking the oath, the audience in attendance gave a thunderous ovation and bells of the various churches began ringing in his honor. After his oath of office was completed, he went to deliver his inaugural address to Congress.
April 30, 1789
Such being the impressions under which I have, in obedience to the public summons, repaired to the present station, it would be peculiarly improper to omit, in this first official act, my fervent supplications to that Almighty Being who rules over the universe, who presides in the councils of nations and whose providential aide can supply every human defect, that His benediction may consecrate to the liberties and happiness of the people of the United States a Government instituted by themselves for these essential purposes; and may enable every instrument employed in its administration to execute with success, the functions allotted to his charge.
In tendering this homage to the Great Author of every public and private good, I assure myself that it expresses your sentiments not less than my own; nor those of my fellow-citizens at large, less than either. No people can be bound to acknowledge and adore the Invisible Hand which conducts the affairs of men more than the people of the United States.
Every step by which they have advanced to the character of an independent nation seems to have been distinguished by some token of providential agency; and in the important revolution just accomplished in the system of their United government, the tranquil deliberations and voluntary consent of so many distinct communities, from which the event has resulted can not be compared with the means by which most governments have been established, without some return of pious gratitude, along with an humble anticipation of the future blessings which them past seem to presage.
These reflections, arising out of the present crisis, have forced themselves too strongly on my mind to be suppressed. You will join with me I trust in thinking, that there are none under the influence of which the proceedings of a new and free Government can more auspiciously commence.
We ought to be no less persuaded that the propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained; and since the preservation of sacred fire of liberty and the destiny of the republican model of government are justly considered as deeply, perhaps finally, staked of the experiment...
I shall take my present leave; but not without resorting once more to the Benign Parent of the Human Race, in humble supplication that, since He has been pleased to favor the American people with opportunities for deliberating in perfect tranquility, and dispositions for deciding with unparalleled unanimity on a form of government for the security of their union and the advancement of their happiness, so His divine blessings may be equally conspicuous in the enlarged views, the temperate consultations and the wise measures on which the success of this Government must depend.

Who's blessings? The guy in the Bible's that Washington had his hand on? The one residing in Heaven?

Whatever Jefferson's attitude to the bible was -- or anyone else's --- has nothing to do with whether the bible is "ineffectual" beyond for them personally. It's a classic logical fallacy to suggest that.

Washington disagrees. He was praying to the same God He had just taken an oath under, for a nation of people.

Last edited:
Perhaps understanding this will clear up the confusion surrounding religions:

Jefferson's Wall of Separation Letter​

Mr. President

To messers Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, & Stephen S. Nelson, a committee of the Danbury Baptist association in the state of Connecticut.

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man& his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. [Congress thus inhibited from acts respecting religion, and the Executive authorised only to execute their acts, I have refrained from prescribing even those occasional performances of devotion, practiced indeed by the Executive of another nation as the legal head of its church, but subject here, as religious exercises only to the voluntary regulations and discipline of each respective sect.] Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association assurances of my high respect & esteem.

(signed) Thomas Jefferson
Jan.1.1802.

Obviously, Jefferson and the first Americans were smart enough for everybody to understood that the First Amendment was designed to separate priests from governance authority. Jefferson’s historical views on priests made it clear.

In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty. Thomas Jefferson

XXXXX

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes. Thomas Jefferson --Letter to Alexander von Humboldt, December 6, 1813​

Note that priests have been extremely careful not to mixup the First Amendment and separating the state from priests. After more than two centuries the priests are close to regaining authority in the government.

Incidentally, liberals and the ACLU piss and moan about the separation of church and state, but you never hear a word about the separation of state and priests. Sad to say many faithful in this or that powerful religion would like nothing better than to see their priesthood slaughter every other religion.

Because the Roman Church is the mother of Communism and it is the religious component that will be used to reign in the masses under the Vatican's future "one world religion" which to the surprise of Muslims will NOT be Islam. I believe this pope will make the last Inquisition pale in comparison for the war he is prepared to make upon all non Catholics that reject his offer to join his one world church.

Forum List

Back