Fencing is the gayest Olympic sport

Samurai+Armor+Coat.jpg

I have no idea, I was just looking for an example of samurai armour/dress and that one looked the most like the fencer in the dress thing.

Seriously. There are other homo sports like synchronized diving, rhythmic gymnastics, figure skating (in winter) and swimming, but fencing is the most homo. What do you think?

I think that after one of the thirteen year old girls in my fencing club had gotten done whipping your ass all over the floor you would drag your sorry ass back home and whine for a few days.

If you fenced anybody bigger you wouldn't be able to get back home:lol:

Dream on. And what is an adult doing organizing a group for thirteen year old bushpushers? You are one sick fuck.

And yes. There are more than a few bushpushers that can beat up men. But it's easy to tell them from a mile away. The mulletudinous plumage, the aggressive stance, the tattoos and combat boots, the muscle shirts.... Many, if not most of them look like muscular joe dirts, and they are hideously frightening. The thought of a whole Teenage club of them is frightening. But not because they carry a shitty, flexible little sword. If they start carrying claymores, get back to me. But fencing........ Is as gay as gay gets. Hell, the greatest fencer in history is agador Spartacus. That should say it all.

Even watching figure skating can make someone gay.

Is that what happened to you?

Absolutely not. Normal people feel a natural revulsion almost immediately upon witnessing figure skating, or fencing for that matter. Just think of the reaction you and your mulleted girlfriend get when you are out in public. It's immediate, and it's intense. I actually know very little about the homo sports. And my ignorance Is purposeful

And yes. There are more than a few bushpushers that can beat up men. But it's easy to tell them from a mile away. The mulletudinous plumage, the aggressive stance, the tattoos and combat boots, the muscle shirts.... Many, if not most of them look like muscular joe dirts, and they are hideously frightening. The thought of a whole Teenage club of them is frightening. .

What a fucking pussy you are.

Seriously. There are other homo sports like synchronized diving, rhythmic gymnastics, figure skating (in winter) and swimming, but fencing is the most homo. What do you think?

I think that after one of the thirteen year old girls in my fencing club had gotten done whipping your ass all over the floor you would drag your sorry ass back home and whine for a few days.

If you fenced anybody bigger you wouldn't be able to get back home:lol:

Dream on. And what is an adult doing organizing a group for thirteen year old bushpushers? You are one sick fuck.

And yes. There are more than a few bushpushers that can beat up men. But it's easy to tell them from a mile away. The mulletudinous plumage, the aggressive stance, the tattoos and combat boots, the muscle shirts.... Many, if not most of them look like muscular joe dirts, and they are hideously frightening. The thought of a whole Teenage club of them is frightening. But not because they carry a shitty, flexible little sword. If they start carrying claymores, get back to me. But fencing........ Is as gay as gay gets. Hell, the greatest fencer in history is agador Spartacus. That should say it all.

Oh, you're not a man. Men actually do things, you're just a little wee internet troll. Who also happens to be as fruity as a fruitcake so chin up sweetpea, you'll find your hunka hunka burnin love soon!

They're ALLWAYS looking for catchers!

Forum List

Back