Fencing is the gayest Olympic sport

And yes. There are more than a few bushpushers that can beat up men. But it's easy to tell them from a mile away. The mulletudinous plumage, the aggressive stance, the tattoos and combat boots, the muscle shirts.... Many, if not most of them look like muscular joe dirts, and they are hideously frightening. The thought of a whole Teenage club of them is frightening. .

What a fucking pussy you are.

When a size 16 tattooed dyke like yourself starts talking about fucking pussies, I do start to worry.

You're a very confused little coward. Very confused.

When I was in Japan I would attend classes in the various dojo's in my area and I can attest to the fact that they still don't know how to deal with point attacks and disengages.

You should have gone to a few more dojo.

Seriously. There are other homo sports like synchronized diving, rhythmic gymnastics, figure skating (in winter) and swimming, but fencing is the most homo. What do you think?

Synchronized swimming is the worst. Utter torture to watch.

I always thought Shot Putting was the gayest sport.

Wait till you see greco roman wrestling.

A great sport. The joke would have worked better with Freestyle (but would still be bullshit!).

See post 23 my little gay OWS parasite princess. Wrestling was included. Any sport where two or more men engage in angry, homoerotic convulsions on top of one another while wearing a one piece short-short/camisole combo is very very very homo. Let me guess, you at least tried out for the team in high school?

You're already out of the closet, so why are you still making such a spectacle of yourself? I guess you people are naturally demonstrative. Oh well, as long as you keep it to yourself no one cares.

You're already out of the closet, so why are you still making such a spectacle of yourself? I guess you people are naturally demonstrative. Oh well, as long as you keep it to yourself no one cares.

I'll bet you looked funny in your singlet. Anyways, princess, which of the homo Olympic sports is your favorite?

Nobody is judging you. Just accept yourself. It's too late for you to pretend now anyway.

Fencing is one of the sports I like. I get bored with a lot of Summer events but that one is good.

Documented? Link?

Well documented.

A link would be welcome.

I don't think there is much on the web yet but if you can find a copy of Giles Milton's Nathaniel's Nutmeg, or, The True and Incredible Adventures of the Spice Trader Who Changed the Course of History He covers the fighting the British did in the very early 1600's against samurai involved in the spice trade.

Also there was a major fight between samurai under the command of the governor of
Nagasaki and a Portuguese Captain whose name escapes me but it started with a v or a p, in the year 1610.

When I was in Japan I would attend classes in the various dojo's in my area and I can attest to the fact that they still don't know how to deal with point attacks and disengages.

I went to enough to determine that they still didn't understand the use of the kissacki.

It's dishonorable to use it, so they ignore it to their detriment.

Well documented.

A link would be welcome.

I don't think there is much on the web yet but if you can find a copy of Giles Milton's Nathaniel's Nutmeg, or, The True and Incredible Adventures of the Spice Trader Who Changed the Course of History He covers the fighting the British did in the very early 1600's against samurai involved in the spice trade.

Also there was a major fight between samurai under the command of the governor of
Nagasaki and a Portuguese Captain whose name escapes me but it started with a v or a p, in the year 1610.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't find this response to be compelling support for your claim.

I went to enough to determine that they still didn't understand the use of the kissacki.

Too much "they."

What do you consider tsuki?

A link would be welcome.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't find this response to be compelling support for your claim.

I told you I would have to find my book on duelling. I only have around 5,000 volumes to look through though the book I mentioned is obtainable on Bookfinder.com from time to time.

Too much "they."

What do you consider tsuki?

Tsuki is a kendo thrust attack to the throat if my memory serves. In kenjutsu they give thrust attacks short shrift. They never developed the concept of the lunge, nor do they use diengages or coupee's.

Furthermore the Japanese never developed a hand attack, they concentrated on the wrists as their target area, rapiersmen on the other hand developed many different attacks that targeted the hand and more to the point they emphasized point control and the ability to hit a very small target, that was moving very quickly, with the tip of their swords.

In our club we practice this by dangling a ball bearing about 2/3 the size of a golf ball from a stand and set it swinging, your job is to hit the ball. After the second hit, it is swinging so wildly that it is a hell of a target. And yet we hit it fairly regularly.

The best fencers can hit a target about the size of a nickel while the opponent is attacking. And this target area is covered by the guard of the sword. However as the opponent makes the attack the guard will drop just a tad, around 1/4 of an inch, and that is all the opening they need to hit.

Forum List

Back