College football starts in 4 weeks!

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
In 29 days the NCAA Football season kicks off!

August 30th - South Carolina v. Vandy, Texas A&M v. Louisianna Tech, and UCLA v. Rice

August 31st - NC State v. Tennessee (Go Vols!), Boise State v. Michigan State, and Stanford v. San Jose state.

Sept. 1st - Navy v. Notre Dame (Go Navy!), Ohio State v. Miami (OH), Northwestern v. Syracuse, West VA v. Marshall, GA v. Buffalo, Wyoming v. Texas, Oregon State v. Nicholls, auburn v. Clemson (Go Tigers!),

And the best game of the weekend, the ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE! v. Michigan (donations are being accepted for Denard Robinson's physical rehab)

Anyone care to make predictions on these or other college football games?

I'll never see College Football the same way again. Every game I'm gonna' think: "Which one is their Jerry Sandusky?"

August 30th - South Carolina v. Vandy, Texas A&M v. Louisianna Tech, and UCLA v. Rice

August 31st - NC State v. Tennessee (Go Vols!), Boise State v. Michigan State, and Stanford v. San Jose state.

Sept. 1st - Navy v. Notre Dame (Go Navy!), Ohio State v. Miami (OH), Northwestern v. Syracuse, West VA v. Marshall, GA v. Buffalo, Wyoming v. Texas, Oregon State v. Nicholls, auburn v. Clemson (Go Tigers!),

And the best game of the weekend, the ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE! v. Michigan (donations are being accepted for Denard Robinson's physical rehab)

I love College Football...I hate what happened to Penn State, but I also believe they got off lite on the punishment.... Now on to the Predictions:

Texas A&M over La. Tech...
UCLA over Rice
Vandy over South Carolina (upset)
NC. State (big) over Tennessee
Michigan St. over Boise St.
San Jose St. over Stanford
Navy over Notre Dame
Ohio St. over Miami (Oh.)
Syracuse over Northwestern
West Virginia over Marshall (welcome to the Big 12 WVU)
Georgia over Buffalo
Texas over Wyoming (DIE TEXAS DIE)
Oregon St over Nichols
Auburn over Clemson (you can blame your new defensive coordinator...he came from OU)
Alabama over Michigan

These are my picks for the first week....and may it hurry up and get here!!!

Notre Dames playing in Ireland again I believe. ..So gotta go with the Golden Domers. tOSU over Miami by 30. Virginia Tech beats Georgia Tech. Clemson over Auburn because of Tajh Boyd and Bama by 10 over TSUN.

I love College Football...I hate what happened to Penn State, but I also believe they got off lite on the punishment.... Now on to the Predictions:

UCLA over Rice
Navy over Notre Dame
Georgia over Buffalo
Oregon St over Nichols
Auburn over Clemson (you can blame your new defensive coordinator...he came from OU)
Alabama over Michigan

The Vandy over S.Carolina is an interesting pick. I am thinking that may happen. Franklin has the commodores ready to play. But the running game of SC may be too much for Vandy.

The NC State over TN is one I don't see. If TN can keep everyone healthy and eligible, they could be one of the big surprises in the SEC. Bray is an excellent QB.

Stanford may not be as good as they were last year, but I think they will take San Jose St.

UCLA over Rice
Navy over Notre Dame
Georgia over Buffalo
Oregon St over Nichols
Alabama over Michigan

The Vandy over S.Carolina is an interesting pick. I am thinking that may happen. Franklin has the commodores ready to play. But the running game of SC may be too much for Vandy.

The NC State over TN is one I don't see. If TN can keep everyone healthy and eligible, they could be one of the big surprises in the SEC. Bray is an excellent QB.

Stanford may not be as good as they were last year, but I think they will take San Jose St.

Vandy is better then everyone thinks and has been for a few years now...San Jose ST. is my upset special

Forum List

Back