Zone1 do the LGBTQ+ people need sports events that fit their particular category of sexual orientation?

do they?

• No way and i will picket against such encroachments by hetros on the LGBTQ+ communities.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
do the LGBTQ+ people need sports events that fit their particular category of sexual orientation (S.O.)?

maybe even in seperate types of facilities, with more than 2 bathrooms each.

i want to start supporting all women who were born as baby girls against the sexually weird minorities.
and please note : i believe SO-seperated contests will be totally acceptable, and do-able.
one could rent an olympic swimming pool somewhere, and get contestants to show up from far and wide.
organizers could broadcast the games on LGBTQ+ oriented internet streaming (live) TV and Radio stations.

point is, LGBTQ+ers, by all means get your views out there (but not to pre-teens!), and keep your orientation a private matter.
we hetros have ruled this planet in a style that limits public displays of affection (P.D.A.s) for millenia.

now that earth's population numbers have grown to the billions, you are allowed to 'come out'.
that does not mean that you can just flirt with any man you see, or kiss your significant other in public just like that, or keep such displays going.

there is certainly room for some level of PDA-ing. but no french kisses or make up on men in public please..

do the LGBTQ+ people need sports events that fit their particular category of sexual orientation (S.O.)?

i want to start supporting all women who were born as baby girls against the sexually weird minorities.
and please note : i believe SO-seperated contests will be totally acceptable, and do-able.
one could rent an olympic swimming pool somewhere, and get contestants to show up from far and wide.
organizers could broadcast the games on LGBTQ+ oriented internet streaming (live) TV and Radio stations.

point is, LGBTQ+ers, by all means get your views out there (but not to pre-teens!), and keep your orientation a private matter.
we hetros have ruled this planet in a style that limits public displays of affection (P.D.A.s) for millenia.

now that earth's population numbers have grown to the billions, you are allowed to 'come out'.
that does not mean that you can just flirt with any man you see, or kiss your significant other in public just like that, or keep such displays going.

there is certainly room for some level of PDA-ing. but no french kisses or make up on men in public please..
No .. Transgenderism needs to be reclassified as a mental illness, like it was until recent decades.

Nobody with a brain cares any more, unless they care about some woman who's being screwed out of her dreams by the insane leftist vermin

They have, it is called soccer....

they've tried that several times and no one entered.......lolol.........no one entered

well that is that

Absolutely not.

If they want to play sports then they can play based on the sex they were born as because that's the only sex they will ever be.

Anything else is accepting trannies and encouraging their behavior and legitimatizing them. And we have done way too much of that already. If we didn't do that to begin with this wouldn't be an issue now.

Forum List

Back