Fencing is the gayest Olympic sport

Pho_King

Rookie
Mar 19, 2012
Seriously. There are other homo sports like synchronized diving, rhythmic gymnastics, figure skating (in winter) and swimming, but fencing is the most homo. What do you think?

Not even gays are as obsessed about gay sex as you are.

Seriously. There are other homo sports like synchronized diving, rhythmic gymnastics, figure skating (in winter) and swimming, but fencing is the most homo. What do you think?

Here's an idea.....grab a couple of real Foils,sabres or Epee's and leave the mask at home.
Then go and challenge one these guys/girls to a little competition.

While I will agree it is a pussified version of the real thing(for obvious reasons),they get credit for it being a killing sport.

I will say I haven't watched any fencing. But if they act as gay as most Olympic athlete's seem to,I wouldnt be surprised if I came to the same conclusion myself.

I spent about 2 years at NY Kendo Club got as far as 2 Kyu. The teacher called me up for a demonstration of the importance of Ki (he was 4 Dan at that point). We squared off, I thought I was doing OK, next thing I know, I feel the wall of the place moved up to my back. Um how the fuck did that happen?

Here's an idea.....grab a couple of real Foils,sabres or Epee's and leave the mask at home.
Then go and challenge one these guys/girls to a little competition.

While I will agree it is a pussified version of the real thing(for obvious reasons),they get credit for it being a killing sport.

I will say I haven't watched any fencing. But if they act as gay as most Olympic athlete's seem to,I wouldnt be surprised if I came to the same conclusion myself.

You are changing the sport.....drastically. Swimming in a pool of sharks is deadly. Swimming in a pool of men wearing Pinocchio speedos is über gay. See the difference?

Forum List

Back