Fencing is the gayest Olympic sport

So here is the list of most homo Olympic sports, starting with the most homo:

1. Fencing. Obviously.
2. Synchronized diving
3. Badminton
4. Swimming
5. Soccer
6. Wrestling. It's judo for homos.
7. Water polo. Should probably be higher on the list.
8. Beach Volleyball.
9. Trampoline

Most of the other sports are either not all that homo (Cycling, gymnastics), not homo at all (weightlifting, boxing), or are nothing more than an attempt to keep minorities busy (you can guess which one).

obviously you have never fenced....

badminton? you find fencing gayer than badminton?

what kinda cum bucket are you?

Yes. Fencing is more homo than badminton.....but not by much.

Spoken by someone who has never picked up an epee.

Anytime two men puton leather masks and face shields and take turn stabbing at one another with swords, while someone judges the " performance" while shouting out the gayest words in the gayest of all languages, it's a spectacle of poofterism. Fact.

1. Fencing. Obviously.
2. Synchronized diving
3. Badminton
4. Swimming
5. Soccer
8. Beach Volleyball.
9. Trampoline

Most of the other sports are either not all that homo (Cycling, gymnastics), not homo at all (weightlifting, boxing), or are nothing more than an attempt to keep minorities busy (you can guess which one).

Do you have a TV there in the closet so you can watch - shaking and perspiring - all these events, miss?

1. Fencing. Obviously.
2. Synchronized diving
3. Badminton
4. Swimming
5. Soccer
8. Beach Volleyball.
9. Trampoline

Do you have a TV there in the closet so you can watch - shaking and perspiring - all these events, miss?

Fuck no, lady. The Olympics, as I have been clear about, truly sucks.

No surprise that you are obsessed with sucking, Closet_Case.

You are a real sweetheart, unkatare. If it was not for my devotion to my wife I would engage you in a little naughty chat. I guarantee I would make your tits light up.

Seriously. There are other homo sports like synchronized diving, rhythmic gymnastics, figure skating (in winter) and swimming, but fencing is the most homo. What do you think?

Here's an idea.....grab a couple of real Foils,sabres or Epee's and leave the mask at home.
Then go and challenge one these guys/girls to a little competition.

While I will agree it is a pussified version of the real thing(for obvious reasons),they get credit for it being a killing sport.

I will say I haven't watched any fencing. But if they act as gay as most Olympic athlete's seem to,I wouldnt be surprised if I came to the same conclusion myself.

You are changing the sport.....drastically. Swimming in a pool of sharks is deadly. Swimming in a pool of men wearing Pinocchio speedos is über gay. See the difference?

Since when has "swimming in a pool of sharks" been an Olympic event?
And since when has saying"uber" been anything but gay?

If your going to knock "gay" sports(and I support your right and the necessity to do so)
at least do it in a less gay way.

No surprise that you are obsessed with sucking, Closet_Case.

You are a real sweetheart, unkatare. If it was not for my devotion to my wife I would engage you in a little naughty chat. I guarantee I would make your tits light up.

Do you think anyone will be surprised that you are coming out now, Closet_Case? Take your business elsewhere, miss.

Speedwalking is the queest spot in the Olympics. Here's an illustration:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvpKouRTCx0]Snickers Speedwalker Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Closet_Case is still struggling with his identity issues and is a very confused little piece of shit.

But I have to go with the classic most gay...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJAEzQoEP98]Stunning display from Yan Han! - Innsbruck 2012 Men's Figure Skating - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously. There are other homo sports like synchronized diving, rhythmic gymnastics, figure skating (in winter) and swimming, but fencing is the most homo. What do you think?

I think that after one of the thirteen year old girls in my fencing club had gotten done whipping your ass all over the floor you would drag your sorry ass back home and whine for a few days.

If you fenced anybody bigger you wouldn't be able to get back home:lol:

Forum List

Back