Federal Workers plan walkout

you do not need a doctors note unless you are out more than 3 days in a row.
if you walk off the job to go to a demonstration the supervisor has all the right in the world to ask for one....and since he knows you were not sick....good luck....if the managers in the other agencies are as fucked as the postal ones were.....some may reconsider....

if you walk off the job to go to a demonstration the supervisor has all the right in the world to ask for one....and since he knows you were not sick....good luck....if the managers in the other agencies are as fucked as the postal ones were.....some may reconsider....

"I do not feel, well, I am taking off" is all that is needed.

"I do not feel, well, I am taking off" is all that is needed.
some supervisors would go to the rally taking pictures,if get you in one you may be in a little trouble....were i worked that wouldnt have worked......the "sick" ones would have to deal with the other carriers who have to pick up the route they are leaving......

and yet here you are crying about it.....hey blaster you said something stupid,it happens to us all....fucking deal with it...
I don't cry about anything and admit my mistakes unlike you. Now go play in traffic.

Federal workers upset with Joe Biden's support of the war in Gaza plan to walk off the job. It will be interesting to see if they get fired for dereliction of duty.

this is so hilarious........dems lost the jews and arabs in one fell swoop....lol

Forum List

Back