Federal Workers plan walkout

when i left the PO it was about 60/40 democrats......
That must have been years ago because I'm pretty sure it's 90+% or more now. Though the post office is one government agency that probably hasn't been politicized so much. Hard to tell with the Dems pushing mail in ballots so hard though.

That must have been years ago because I'm pretty sure it's 90+% or more now. Though the post office is one government agency that probably hasn't been politicized so much. Hard to tell with the Dems pushing mail in ballots so hard though.
7 years ago.......many of the same people still there....lots didnt like trump for obvious reasons.....but many dont like biden.....

so who protects federal workers from horrible management?...or unsafe work place?....

EITHER civil service laws OR public sector unions, not both.

And working for the government isn't a right. What we have now is what was seen in the late Russian Romanov Empire, where the civil servants were the noble class.

EITHER civil service laws OR public sector unions, not both.

And working for the government isn't a right. What we have now is what was seen in the late Russian Romanov Empire, where the civil servants were the noble class.
civil service laws?.....yea they do a lot.....plus not all govt workers are protected under the civil service law...

Forum List

Back