Can any guys here relate to this?

Why is it every boyfriend I’ve ever had could never understand why EACH of the 9 pairs of black shoes in my closet was for a different purpose? Men are so dense.
Different purpose? Or different outfit?

I’m pretty sure an antisemite using a swastika as his avator will be banned. Go back to your original account.
Geez, even just answering a thread about toilet seat position gets the riot act read to you.

I’m pretty sure an antisemite using a swastika as his avator will be banned. Go back to your original account.

He's just a masterful troll. Nobody else could start a baseball thread and carry on a straight-faced conversation while using an avatar guaranteed to piss off both sides.

Sounds like something I would have done. :laughing0301:

Seriously, I didn't mean to ruffle feathers. I could only come up with 4 out of Lisa's 9 purposes for her black shoes: work, gym, dinner, and bowling.

Why is it every boyfriend I’ve ever had could never understand why EACH of the 9 pairs of black shoes in my closet was for a different purpose? Men are so dense.
Absolutely. No women with any class would wear the same pair of shoes around the house, to Walmart, to the gym, to Chilis, to a 5 star fine dining restaurant, to church/synagogue etc. Any woman knows that. But guys don't seem to understand. :)

Call me a dick, but sometimes I use the women's bathroom in a store or a restaurant, just so I can leave the toilet seat up on purpose.

Not at home, though. I wouldn't want to piss off my wife, she has her own guns.
i sent this pic to several of my friends. when I met them at church not one of em showed the pic to their wife

I might be one of the few ladies on this planet who doesn't leave stuff like that all over the sink. All that I need is a toothbrush, a hairbrush, and a hair dryer. I don't bother with makeup.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Same here and God bless you as well. 🥰

Forum List

Back