Can any guys here relate to this?

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1714313069633.png

Only rude and offensive words can be used here ... the only way a man would understand ... otherwise you'll need the compete set of 46 chromosomes to understand ... something men lack ...

Is she really that ugly? ... does she smell that bad? ... best you can do? ... a $10 vanity? ... ya get what ya pay fer ...

Call me a dick, but sometimes I use the women's bathroom in a store or a restaurant, just so I can leave the toilet seat up on purpose.

Not at home, though. I wouldn't want to piss off my wife, she has her own guns.
Good to see you don’t take issue with men in women’s restroom. That seems to be a problem for some people who lean right.

Good to see you don’t take issue with men in women’s restroom. That seems to be a problem for some people who lean right.

I suppose you'd rather stand outside the men's room and piss in your pants, because there wasn't an open stall.

I suppose you'd rather stand outside the men's room and piss in your pants, because there wasn't an open stall.
If you are having trouble controlling your bodily functions you should see a medical professional. However I am glad you are comfortable with seeing men in a woman’s restroom that is a good sign that at least some people on the right are becoming more accepting of people different than themselves.

That's a different story than the one you gave us just a minute ago.

Which one was the lie?

Forum List

Back