Federal Workers plan walkout

Not that free agency had anything to do with employers. Back in the day, you went to work for a company or ball team, you stayed with it till you retired. Then when people started looking for greener pastures (with all the time and money used to make those people better) then those just walked off the job seeking hire wages. I dont complain about the free agency but dont shit on the companies or teams either. This was a free market society where you always were trying to find a better position in life. Companies are looking for better employees to fill those positions(unless they are DEI companies).
Companies don't care. They want cheap labor. They deserve only lower tier people.

Federal workers upset with Joe Biden's support of the war in Gaza plan to walk off the job. It will be interesting to see if they get fired for dereliction of duty.

They will not get fired and they will get back pay for their time off.

I walked off of 3, yes 3 jobs in my life. No notice, no phone call. The best was the last. I flew out to Denver to.meet with a client. When I returned I never went back to the office. I didn't owe the guy making out my paycheck an ounce of respect. Not ONE ounce. A month later I had a better paying job. Besides the birth of my kids that was the greatest day ever. Exciting and so fulfilling. That place closed its door years later so prayers were answered.

Federal workers are planning to demonstrate against support for the United States only in the mid east? Reagan once called the bluff of air traffic controllers by firing all the strikers. Does Biden have the balls or the brains to deal with a similar situation?

not back pay, just sick or annual leave pay
they may not get that.....they cant use a doctors excuse because they know why they are walking off.....and they cant put in for annual leave....now if the person KNEW ahead of time that this was going to happen they could have put in to have that day off....which would have been the smart way.......

Reagan simply refused to listen to the air traffic controllers. Why not at least negotiate? Any baboon could have negotiated a package.

they may not get that.....they cant use a doctors excuse because they know why they are walking off.....and they cant put in for annual leave....now if the person KNEW ahead of time that this was going to happen they could have put in to have that day off....which would have been the smart way.......

you do not need a doctors note unless you are out more than 3 days in a row.

I walked off of 3, yes 3 jobs in my life. No notice, no phone call. The best was the last. I flew out to Denver to.meet with a client. When I returned I never went back to the office. I didn't owe the guy making out my paycheck an ounce of respect. Not ONE ounce. A month later I had a better paying job. Besides the birth of my kids that was the greatest day ever. Exciting and so fulfilling. That place closed its door years later so prayers were answered.

I don’t think you understand the concept of prayers.

Forum List

Back