On this MLK Jr Days, Let’s Not Forget All the Good Work He Did For Women

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
It is well-known that MLK Jr loved women. He loved them a lot. He had so much love for women that it was way more than can be handled by just one woman.

(If we can attack the Founders for owning slaves, then everything has got to be on the table.😉)

As with the founding father's negative reports, I would challenge his reports on MLKJ.
It is easy to attack a dead person.

• Banned
As with the founding father's negative reports, I would challenge his reports on MLKJ.
It is well known that MLK was a womanist. It is also alleged that he may have been a little rapey-rapey as well. Thus, by leftist rules he should be canceled, along with everything he stood for.

It is well known that MLK was a womanist. It is also alleged that he may have been a little rapey-rapey as well. Thus, by leftist rules he should be canceled, along with everything he stood for.
He also loved those White whores. He got funding from the KGB. He was a piece of shit.

It is well-known that MLK Jr loved women. He loved them a lot. He had so much love for women that it was way more than can be handled by just one woman.

(If we can attack the Founders for owning slaves, then everything has got to be on the table.😉)

It is well known who you love as well, Lord Long Rod. It is also known that racist punks like you hate Dr King and any other black man or woman that has stood up for black folks. So your weak ass thread is just par for the course.

Difference is mlk wasn't that long ago vs the founding fathers were hundreds of years ago. My mom was alive when mlk was alive. One is very easy to misreport on due to how long ago it was, the other not so much.

It's also easy to attack people alive as well. I mean how many men's lives were ruined by metoo just a few years ago when later we found out none of it was true but too late, they had their careers and lives destroyed by someone with no actual proof.

Mlk is so mythologized that no one will acknowledge factual reports on him being a shit person. Blacks treat him like a god and whites are so terrified of being called a racist they don't even want to acknowledge shortcomings of blacks

It is well known who you love as well, Lord Long Rod. It is also known that racist punks like you hate Dr King and any other black man or woman that has stood up for black folks. So your weak ass thread is just par for the course.
It is not racist to recite fact, you jive Turkey!

Klan thread alert.
A Prog is always innocent. Isn't that right Tommy? Most of the Deplorables are just warning you guys on what you are doing. You are the truly empowered and there are enough traitors also on your side to have help caused it. For some reason wealth is linear and grows for all and there are no downturns. Downturns that cause more wars. Your nation was the envy of the world. And you fail to see. It needs us to help it keep going.

No you posted trash, in an effort to discredit Dr King.
You can call it what you like, but it is well documented that he was a horny AF whoremonger. I don’t have a problem with it. I don’t know why you do. MLK and I are a lot alike, more so than you and him … and I am a honky. I would have been perfectly at home with Marty and me double teaming some skank.

“Marty and Me” sounds like a great movie title, in fact. It would be me and King traveling around the country for his thing while I acquire trim for me and him to bang!!! Then there would be all sorts of hijinks and shenanigans, like the time we rob a liquor store in Memphis for money to by blow with in order to get some strippers to come back to the hotel with us. And what do you think happens when we get them back to the hotel?

Forum List

Back