Faux drops Ben Carson

Pogo hates Ben. Why Pogo- are you a racist? You don't like him because he is black. Admit it.

I've never even seen Ben Carson. Never heard him speak, never read him. Let alone have I formed an opinion.
Is he black? You don't say.

sorry Pogo- even after that you gave me advice- that makes me think of you as a good person, regardless of politics:) seriously.

You got busted, Shithead. Own it and quit whining. And maybe next time don't think you'll get away with making up horseshit.

You now trying the Asslapse defense... "I got NOTHING , and you proved I'm an asshole, but I'm going to deny that and continue to look stupid" defense!

The FCC was formed by the Communications act and enforces those laws.... I know poor old OCDPogo, but you look more like the fool you are ever time you post. You Pond Scum just NEVER learn to STFU when you are beaten into the ground... Keep going little bitch, and I'll keep slapping! YOU can be my entertainment tonight as Asslapse was last night!

No shit Sherlock. I know the Communications Act and the FCC better than you know your right hand. Well, almost. That's why I knew you were full of shit with that crock about the rules, and busted you accordingly.

Change yer diaper and grow up already.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:... Little girl just hates it when I botch slap her.... The KKK thread, her Million dollar bet, she had no idea about Hillary's name, she knew nothing about fracking, the Boko Harem fuckup, and now this.... I think you need to STFU as I see in other threads in here that your getting your ass handed to you... I have to read them, you are entertaining! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

You got your clock cleaned. Maybe if you didn't post complete fucking bullshit you could avoid that.

The above jerkoffs don't know by FCC rules a declared presidential candidate is REQUIRED to resign with a network he works for!

:bs1:

He is, huh?

:funnyface:

Dumb shit.

Still OCDing over me bitch slapping you! IF you don't put the EXACT words that this little C**T wants to see, you are wrong, even when it is directly connected to the info! Pogo, you ...LOLOL.... DUMB.....LOLOL....LITTLE.....LOLOL.... C**T...., I haven't had such hilarity since you had no idea Hillary claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::itsok:

Did you or did you not post:
The above jerkoffs don't know by FCC rules a declared presidential candidate is REQUIRED to resign with a network he works for!

The site software says you did.

OK then. Take your beating and shut the fuck up.

Why you little puke, it's true! If he didn't resign, the network would go broke giving all candidates equal time... but why do I even bother explaining this to a little piece of shit like yourself... Probably to explain it to others that have NO IDEA!

But I do appreciate YOU OCDing on this kind of BULLSHIT again... did you ever get the news that Hillary lied about her name, or that NG and oil come out of fracking?.... amazing your inadequacies!

Why you little puke, it's true! If he didn't resign, the network would go broke giving all candidates equal time...

And that does NOT make it any part of FCC regs.

Which was what you posted.

Dumbass.

Why you little puke, it's true! If he didn't resign, the network would go broke giving all candidates equal time...

And that does NOT make it any part of FCC regs.

Which was what you posted.

Dumbass.
Of course it does you shit, you interpretation is wrong! Because of FCC rules a candidate MUST QUIT or the channel has to give equal time! You can't really be this DENSE!!!

straight-jacket%5B1%5D.gif

Muttley, again makes an ass of herself! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Oh Muttly, you are a FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!
That. This is a BS thread.

They only hate him because he's black!

This is fun!

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that Luddly doesn't like Carson because Carson isn't a Liberal and is a Conservative?
I have never, in my life have seen such poor uses of the term "racist" that are taking place on these boards by both the left and the right. There are quite a few posters here that are pointing fingers, yet their own history is filled with racist comments.
It's simply amazing.

The Left has over-used the word "racist" for political gain to the point where they have completely jumped the shark with it, which is why I'm having great fun turning it right back on them.

Bottom line, though, it's tragic that such an important word has been trivialized in such a dishonest way. Real racism still does exist, obviously, but those on the Left who have over-used the word are exacerbating the situation with it, making things even worse, stoking the fires of racism by constantly shoving it everyone's face whether it is there or not.

They don't care, though. This is about politics for them, not people.

Ben Carson fills the role previously held by Alan Keyes and Herman Cain.

To be the Token Black guy up there on stage saying, "Youse right, Boss, we sho be shiftless" and letting all the racists who vote republican feel better about themselves before they are TOLD which establishment candidate they are going to support whether they like it or not.

The Left has over-used the word "racist" for political gain to the point where they have completely jumped the shark with it, which is why I'm having great fun turning it right back on them.

Bottom line, though, it's tragic that such an important word has been trivialized in such a dishonest way. Real racism still does exist, obviously, but those on the Left who have over-used the word are exacerbating the situation with it, making things even worse, stoking the fires of racism by constantly shoving it everyone's face whether it is there or not.

IN 2012, you guys had a Presidential Candidate who belonged to a church that calls Dark Skin a curse from God, insinuated that the President wasn't born here because he was black, and said that he could get those illegal aliens to "self-Deport".

So I'm just wondering when this "Totally not racist" GOP came about.

IN 2012, you guys had a Presidential Candidate who belonged to a church that calls Dark Skin a curse from God, insinuated that the President wasn't born here because he was black, and said that he could get those illegal aliens to "self-Deport".

So I'm just wondering when this "Totally not racist" GOP came about.

What "totally not racist GOP" are you talking about?

Who said that, precisely?

Or are you just making stuff up, again?

What "totally not racist GOP" are you talking about?

Who said that, precisely?

Or are you just making stuff up, again?

I think when the GOP nominates a candidate who belongs to a racist cult, you really have a legitimate complaint of racism.

I can never get straight answers from hardcore partisan ideologues.

Here's another example.

I can never get straight answers from hardcore partisan ideologues.

Here's another example.

You mean you don't get the answer that fits into your deluded premises.

I gave you a straight answer. The GOP has been exploiting racism in every election since 1964. so they won the Confederate Midterms and think they won something because minorities didn't show up in states that were already done deals.

Forum List

Back