Faux drops Ben Carson

The above jerkoffs don't know by FCC rules a declared presidential candidate is REQUIRED to resign with a network he works for!

He is, huh?

Link?

Muttley, again makes an ass of herself! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Oh Muttly, you are a FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Nobody brought up race until you did in this post, Stupid.

OCD Pogo must have been researching this for hours... she's another Box of Rocks.."The provision of the 1934 Communications Act (section 315) "requires radio and television stations and cable systems which originate their own programming to treat legally qualified political candidates equally when it comes to selling or giving away air time." If any licensee shall permit any person who is a legally qualified candidate for any political office to use a broadcasting station, he shall afford equal opportunities to all other such candidates for that office in the use of such broadcasting station."..... Now watch this bitch try this complaint.... he wasn't required to quite, BUT how can you give a few dozen CANDIDATES for president equal time if one works for a station?.... Suck shit Pogo.... And Muttley is a fucking racist bigot, just as she profaned Republicans when we complained about Obuma's policies... we didn't have a right to do that, we did it because we were racist.

Go back and refresh your memory on the KKK debate we had, and I bitch slapped you for a few HUNDRED posts.... This one will also be saved!

“Dr. Ben Carson has no more chance of being elected president, or even getting the Republican nomination, than Michele Bachmann, Donald Trump, or Montgomery Burns.”

True.

In fact, Montgomery Burns has the best chance of them all.

The above jerkoffs don't know by FCC rules a declared presidential candidate is REQUIRED to resign with a network he works for!

He is, huh?

Link?

Muttley, again makes an ass of herself! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

OCD Pogo must have been researching this for hours... she's another Box of Rocks.."The provision of the 1934 Communications Act (section 315) "requires radio and television stations and cable systems which originate their own programming to treat legally qualified political candidates equally when it comes to selling or giving away air time." If any licensee shall permit any person who is a legally qualified candidate for any political office to use a broadcasting station, he shall afford equal opportunities to all other such candidates for that office in the use of such broadcasting station."..... Now watch this bitch try this complaint.... he wasn't required to quite, BUT how can you give a few dozen CANDIDATES for president equal time if one works for a station?.... Suck shit Pogo.... And Muttley is a fucking racist bigot, just as she profaned Republicans when we complained about Obuma's policies... we didn't have a right to do that, we did it because we were racist.

Go back and refresh your memory on the KKK debate we had, and I bitch slapped you for a few HUNDRED posts.... This one will also be saved!

I have read a couple hundred of your posts. My conclusion is that about the only thing you have ever "bitch slapped" is you own dick! :dance:

He is, huh?

Link?

Translation:
"I fucked up. Again."

Pissyante caught lying, goes postal. Film at 11. Oh he hates it when I bust his nuts.

straight-jacket%5B1%5D.gif

I didn't need to "research" -- I spent 25 years in broadcasting. I had to know the FCC rules; it was my job.
I can smell your fabricated horseshit a mile away.

Last edited:

He is, huh?

Link?

Translation:

"I fucked up"

Yes you did, you cute little C**T!

:bs1:

He is, huh?

:funnyface:

Dumb shit.

Who enforces the Communications act....I KNOW you don't know this... The FCC was formed by the Communications Act of 1934

Communications Act of 1934 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Want to continue or just slowly HIDE, like you always do!

....your brilliance is that of a 15 W. light bulb, on a dimmer!

Now go play with Muttley, she appreciates another carpet muncher!

You got busted, Shithead. Own it and quit whining. And maybe next time don't think you'll get away with making up horseshit.

You got busted, Shithead. Own it and quit whining. And maybe next time don't think you'll get away with making up horseshit.

You now trying the Asslapse defense... "I got NOTHING , and you proved I'm an asshole, but I'm going to deny that and continue to look stupid" defense!

The FCC was formed by the Communications act and enforces those laws.... I know poor old OCDPogo, but you look more like the fool you are ever time you post. You Pond Scum just NEVER learn to STFU when you are beaten into the ground... Keep going little bitch, and I'll keep slapping! YOU can be my entertainment tonight as Asslapse was last night!

You now trying the Asslapse defense... "I got NOTHING , and you proved I'm an asshole, but I'm going to deny that and continue to look stupid" defense!

The FCC was formed by the Communications act and enforces those laws.... I know poor old OCDPogo, but you look more like the fool you are ever time you post. You Pond Scum just NEVER learn to STFU when you are beaten into the ground... Keep going little bitch, and I'll keep slapping! YOU can be my entertainment tonight as Asslapse was last night!

No shit Sherlock. I know the Communications Act and the FCC better than you know your right hand. Well, almost. That's why I knew you were full of shit with that crock about the rules, and busted you accordingly.

Change yer diaper and grow up already.

Pogo hates Ben. Why Pogo- are you a racist? You don't like him because he is black. Admit it.

I've never even seen Ben Carson. Never heard him speak, never read him. Let alone have I formed an opinion.
Is he black? You don't say.

No shit Sherlock. I know the Communications Act and the FCC better than you know your right hand. Well, almost. That's why I knew you were full of shit with that crock about the rules, and busted you accordingly.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:... Little girl just hates it when I bitch slap her.... The KKK thread, her Million dollar bet, she had no idea about Hillary's name, she knew nothing about fracking, the Boko Harem fuckup, and now this.... I think you need to STFU as I see in other threads in here that you're getting your ass handed to you... I have to read them, you are entertaining! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:... Little girl just hates it when I botch slap her.... The KKK thread, her Million dollar bet, she had no idea about Hillary's name, she knew nothing about fracking, the Boko Harem fuckup, and now this.... I think you need to STFU as I see in other threads in here that your getting your ass handed to you... I have to read them, you are entertaining! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

You got your clock cleaned. Maybe if you didn't post complete fucking bullshit you could avoid that.

:bs1:

He is, huh?

:funnyface:

Dumb shit.

Forum List

Back