Trump Says He Is ‘Absolutely’ Considering Gov. Greg Abbott As Potential VP Pick

When you find your words, I’d love to hear your objection to Abbott.

Remember, it is not racist anymore to want to close the border. The Democrats are superhawks on the border now!
How about this...

Wheels sold the Texas power grid to the utilities resulting in the deaths over 250 Americans.
Hell, given Trump's COVID record these two are a match made in an overflowing outhouse.

Trumpwould never pick Abbott. For starters, Abbott is not sufficiently Trumpian. I don’t think Abbott would be the brown noser and doormat that Trump has in mind. Trump will pick a mindless toady like Tim Scott, Kari Lake or Elise Stefanik. If Trump wins and it comes time in his administration when he wants to subvert the Constitution, he will need a puppet. I don’t think Abbot fills that bill though who knows.

Last edited:
Former President Donald Trump, the front-runner in the Republican presidential primary, said on Thursday that he is considering Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) as a potential running mate.

In a joint interview with Fox NewsSean Hannity during a visit to the U.S.-Mexico border, Trump said the governor is “absolutely” included on his vice presidential shortlist.

“Certainly, he would be somebody that I would very much consider,” Trump said in a joint appearance with Abbott.
Trump praised Abbott as a “spectacular man,” adding that he was honored to receive his endorsement this past November.

More at the link below...

Wow, I don't have any words for that. What do you think?
Make America like Texas
No thank you

And there is every reason to think that Trump might not make it through a full term at his age and in his health

President Abbott?

My God

Last edited:
Make America like Texas
No thank you

And there is every reason to think that Trump might not make it through a full term at his age and on his health

President Abbott?

My God
It doesn’t matter. They’re all awful.

It’s the way of the duopoly.

How about this...

Wheels sold the Texas power grid to the utilities resulting in the deaths over 250 Americans.
Hell, given Trump's COVID record these two are a match made in an overflowing outhouse.
Is worse mistake, I’ll grant you. Always a big mistake to listen to the environmentalist when they sell you that song about how great windmills will be.

Former President Donald Trump, the front-runner in the Republican presidential primary, said on Thursday that he is considering Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) as a potential running mate.

In a joint interview with Fox NewsSean Hannity during a visit to the U.S.-Mexico border, Trump said the governor is “absolutely” included on his vice presidential shortlist.

“Certainly, he would be somebody that I would very much consider,” Trump said in a joint appearance with Abbott.
Trump praised Abbott as a “spectacular man,” adding that he was honored to receive his endorsement this past November.

Great choice. The border is American's number one issue right now and Abbot has single handedly, in the face of Biden's total incompetence, handled the border so well that the border problem has now shifted to Arizona and California.

Abbott is a piece of shit!

I love Gov. Abbott and wish him and his family well if he becomes USA's VPOTUS in E2024.

Forum List

Back