Faux drops Ben Carson

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Fox News Cuts Ties With Ben Carson as Presidential Bid Looms; 'A Breath of Fresh Air' To Air This Weekend

By Leonardo Blair , CP Reporter
November 7, 2014|5:50 pm
(Photo: Screen Grab via ABC News)
Neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson.

Newly minted Republican and conservative superstar Ben Carson, 63, has parted ways with Fox News as strong indications of a looming 2016 presidential bid have dominated media reports since Republicans crushed Democrats at the polls in Tuesday's midterm elections.

A Fox News spokeswoman told The Washington Post that they had cut ties with Carson who was a regular contributor to the network.

The Fox News spokeswoman explained that Carson understood the network's reasons for terminating his contributor status and that the separation was amicable.

Dr. Ben Carson Dropped From Fox After Entering 2016 Race To Be Most Embarrassing GOP Presidential Candidate
Author: Stephen D Foster Jr November 8, 2014 3:48 pm

Amid indications that Dr. Ben Carson is throwing his hat into the ring for 2016, Fox News has decided to cut ties with the conservative contributor.

Despite the fact that Fox News breaks FCC regulations in every imaginable way, the right-wing network apparently didn’t feel like violating rules like the Equal-time rule which stipulates that the media must offer equal opportunity to opposing candidates if they give free time to another candidate in prime time.

In other words, if Fox News allowed a conservative pundit who is running for political office to do a guest stint during a prime time show, they would have no choice but to give equal time to the Democratic opponent. And we all know how much Fox News hates giving equal opportunities to Democrats.

Ben Carson Sacked By Fox News As His Loony Presidential Bid Takes Shape
Posted by Mark NC on November 7, 2014 at 8:00 pm. 8 Comments :

Dr. Ben Carson has no more chance of being elected president, or even getting the Republican nomination, than Michele Bachmann, Donald Trump, or Montgomery Burns. Nevertheless, he is slated to appear in an hour-long infomercial (that he calls a documentary) that celebrates his journey from poverty to world renown as a pediatric brain surgeon.

His quixotic fantasy of being leader of the free world is entertained despite his numerous pronouncements of unadulterated wingnuttery. He is an unabashed conspiracy theorist whose delusions include assertions that President Obama is a tyrant; that the Affordable Care Act (aka ObamaCare) is akin to slavery; and that America is very much like Nazi Germany. Not exactly the sort of soaring, patriotic oratory that is employed by most prospective presidential candidates.

carson-2016.jpg

The above jerkoffs don't know by FCC rules a declared presidential candidate is REQUIRED to resign with a network he works for!

Muttley, again makes an ass of herself! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Oh Muttly, you are a FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!

WTH does race have to do with it?

Gawd, why do you ignorant fools always hide behind the race card? You're the racist.

I posted three links. Fact is, you'll blindly vote for anything with R behind his name. Idiot.

The above jerkoffs don't know by FCC rules a declared presidential candidate is REQUIRED to resign with a network he works for!

Muttley, again makes an ass of herself! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

WTH does race have to do with it?

Gawd, why do you ignorant fools always hide behind the race card? You're the racist.

I posted three links. Fact is, you'll blindly vote for anything with R behind his name. Idiot.

You picking on a BLACK MAN AGAIN, you fool... When the right picks on Obuma, you always jump in with the RACE CARD, you bigot!

You really didn't expect them to understand why this happened.
They see a headline announcing this and they go off and attack....

It's who they are...
It's what they do....

The guy want to run....
Let the people decide....

But that bothers them...that there is opposition to them.

It's not surprising that Puddly is surprised by Fox dropping Ben Carson. Afterall, he's conditioned to the MSM being part of the permanent Obama Campaign. Hence, he assumes all media are similarly integrity challenged.

The second and third link in the op demonstrates how easily led and foolish duddly is

It's not surprising that Puddly is surprised by Fox dropping Ben Carson. Afterall, he's conditioned to the MSM being part of the permanent Obama Campaign. Hence, he assumes all media are similarly integrity challenged.

Quote EXACTLY where I said I was "surprised".

I posted three links - read them.

They only hate him because he's black!

This is fun!

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that Luddly doesn't like Carson because Carson isn't a Liberal and is a Conservative?
I have never, in my life have seen such poor uses of the term "racist" that are taking place on these boards by both the left and the right. There are quite a few posters here that are pointing fingers, yet their own history is filled with racist comments.
It's simply amazing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back