Fox News Silent on Bogus Hunter Biden Witness It Hyped Constantly

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘When Russian businessman Alexander Smirnov landed at the Las Vegas airport on Valentine’s Day, the FBI was waiting for him.
[…]
Frequent viewers of conservative media are well acquainted with Smirnov. Fox News hosts like Sean Hannity have said that his allegations are key to what they describe as the “Biden crime family”
[…]
But after prosecutors provided evidence that the corruption allegation was false, there was no mention of the story on Hannity on Thursday — or anywhere in Fox News’s prime-time programming, for that matter.’

Dishonest, partisan conservative media – keeping the willfully ignorant right ignorant.

1708184427869.jpeg

‘When Russian businessman Alexander Smirnov landed at the Las Vegas airport on Valentine’s Day, the FBI was waiting for him.
[…]
Frequent viewers of conservative media are well acquainted with Smirnov. Fox News hosts like Sean Hannity have said that his allegations are key to what they describe as the “Biden crime family”
[…]
But after prosecutors provided evidence that the corruption allegation was false, there was no mention of the story on Hannity on Thursday — or anywhere in Fox News’s prime-time programming, for that matter.’

Dishonest, partisan conservative media – keeping the willfully ignorant right ignorant.
Well yeah, they'd have to admit they were wrong, and RWNJ "news" doesn't do that.

I don't believe Hunter was ever hired for any expertise or experience he had. After Biden's comments about interfering with the investigation into Hunter, things didn't look good. I still believe there is something not right there.

Unfortunately after information like this we will never get any actual facts. A lot of it is the desire to get news and get it on the air right now.

The investigation into Nixon was a long drug out process with actual investigating into a story. Sadly few are interested in doing that any longer. The news channels (and I use that term very loosely) only want the immediate headlines but don't actually want to put in the work.

Unfortunately pushing stories (lies) that can't be verified by anyone creates ratings for the networks.

[…]
[…]

Liar

I don't believe Hunter was ever hired for any expertise or experience he had. After Biden's comments about interfering with the investigation into Hunter, things didn't look good. I still believe there is something not right there.

Unfortunately after information like this we will never get any actual facts. A lot of it is the desire to get news and get it on the air right now.

The investigation into Nixon was a long drug out process with actual investigating into a story. Sadly few are interested in doing that any longer. The news channels (and I use that term very loosely) only want the immediate headlines but don't actually want to put in the work.

Unfortunately pushing stories (lies) that can't be verified by anyone creates ratings for the networks.
Everyone that comes out against the biden's go to prison

[…]
[…]

There is a God..

Everyone that comes out against the biden's go to prison
No, not quite, but US foreign policy crimes in the Ukraine will not be permitted to be compromised.

Putin told Americans the facts on how America fomented the war against Russia, so that's the right place to start this discussion.

America will arrange political assassinations of politicians for the cause of military aggression being promoted as justified.

[…]
[…]

Fucked Snooze will never admit they were in by an individual who lied to the FBI about HB's relationship (or the lack thereof) with Burisma.

They must have spit out their cud when Comer Pyles "Whistle Blower" who was "Going to blow the lid off Hunter Biden" turn out to be not only an arms dealer, but also an agent for People's Republic of (Communist) China's Ministry For State Security. That joker was not "in hiding" he was running from the FBI.

Comer Plyes investigation has turned to very pathetic Key Gang That Could Find Any Evidence A Damn Thing.

Last edited:
Oh, is that the same guy (CI) that the FBI bragged up as the best CI ever and who they worked with for years....That guy?

Refresh my memory....Isn't that the same CI testomy the FBI almost got a contempt of congress charge over.

LOL.....The FBI.....TOP MEN my ass. :laughing0301:

Oh, is that the same guy (CI) that the FBI bragged up as the best CI ever and who they worked with for years....That guy?

Refresh my memory....Isn't that the same CI testomy the FBI almost got a contempt of congress charge over.

LOL.....The FBI.....TOP MEN my ass. :laughing0301:
We knew this was coming

All presidents and their families are protected by government.

How foolish for the other side to think they can rely on the law to prosecute the Bidens, in this case!

Inviting political corruption in has a downside.

Forum List

Back