Father Of Parkland Survivor Accuses CNN Of Pushing Gun Control Narrative

Oh, but you want them to trust the police! Lol. Too funny. I mean seriously, you have to be a troll. You are too ridiculous to be real.

No, I just think you lack critical thinking skills.

I want the police to be better at their jobs. I want everyone to be better at their jobs.

I don't want nuts out there with guns. Because even the worst cop is more trustworthy than the best gun nut.

Oh, but you want them to trust the police! Lol. Too funny. I mean seriously, you have to be a troll. You are too ridiculous to be real.

No, I just think you lack critical thinking skills.

I want the police to be better at their jobs. I want everyone to be better at their jobs.

I don't want nuts out there with guns. Because even the worst cop is more trustworthy than the best gun nut.

Are you serious? Good Lord. You need to check yourself into an institution and be treated with medications. You are one confused idiot. Lol.

Thankfully the vast majority of legal gun owners are not nuts like you. I can totally understand your projection of your own failings and weaknesses onto other people though. I can see why you wouldn't and probably shouldn't trust yourself with a weapon of any kind.

Are you serious? Good Lord. You need to check yourself into an institution and be treated with medications. You are one confused idiot. Lol.

Thankfully the vast majority of legal gun owners are not nuts like you. I can totally understand your projection of your own failings and weaknesses onto other people though. I can see why you wouldn't and probably shouldn't trust yourself with a weapon of any kind.

Actually, the US Army trusted me with all sorts of weapons. and I learned enough about these weapons to know civilians have no business owning them.

Holy shit. Lol. I cannot even believe that such stupid people can exist. It is stunning.

I agree, you are stupid. It takes very little to reduce you to a blithering mass.

Actually, the US Army trusted me with all sorts of weapons. and I learned enough about these weapons to know civilians have no business owning them.

Holy shit. Lol. I cannot even believe that such stupid people can exist. It is stunning.

I agree, you are stupid. It takes very little to reduce you to a blithering mass.

Yeah, we all know that crazies get into the military sometimes. It happens, just like crazy people will sometimes get weapons and shoot up schools.

Besides that, you are probably lying about that too. You are a liar and a scum, a traitor with no dignity, no pride, no integrity, Joe. That is just one reason why nobody likes you.

Yeah, we all know that crazies get into the military sometimes. It happens, just like crazy people will sometimes get weapons and shoot up schools.

Sorry, got out after 11 years at the rank of Staff Sergeant. I had a pretty good career, all things considered.

Kind of wish I had stayed in long enough to retire, sometimes.

Besides that, you are probably lying about that too. You are a liar and a scum, a traitor with no dignity, no pride, no integrity, Joe. That is just one reason why nobody likes you.

Well, like I said, I'm living in your head rent free. You've been going on all morning about me.

Sorry, got out after 11 years at the rank of Staff Sergeant. I had a pretty good career, all things considered.

Kind of wish I had stayed in long enough to retire, sometimes.

Well, like I said, I'm living in your head rent free. You've been going on all morning about me.

Meh, I don't believe really any of your claims. Let's be honest, you are just a troll.

Meh, I don't believe really any of your claims. Let's be honest, you are just a troll.

Denial is your problem, sweetie.

Do you actually have anything to add to the topic of the thread, or are we done here, because I have a busy morning.

You are the one who keeps posting here. By all means, get lost, loser. :D Nobody will miss you even if you made it permanent!

You are the one who keeps posting here. By all means, get lost, loser. :D Nobody will miss you even if you made it permanent!

Again, you are the one who is taking it personally.

Taking what personally? I don't know what you are talking about. You said you had somewhere else to be or something else to do. I am telling you, GO DO IT. Nobody will miss you. :D

Taking what personally? I don't know what you are talking about. You said you had somewhere else to be or something else to do. I am telling you, GO DO IT. Nobody will miss you.

I will in time... but I do enjoy how nuts I'm making you.

Oh, wait, a nut with a gun fetish. Maybe this isn't such a good idea.

I have a RIGHTS fetish. :) I know there are people out there who would like nothing more than to make the United States into little Europe. Why not just move to Europe and leave Americans to their freedom. You and we would be happier for it!

Taking what personally? I don't know what you are talking about. You said you had somewhere else to be or something else to do. I am telling you, GO DO IT. Nobody will miss you.

I will in time... but I do enjoy how nuts I'm making you.

Oh, wait, a nut with a gun fetish. Maybe this isn't such a good idea.

I think it would be great for you and for everyone else if you moved to a country that better suits your needs. America is not the right country for you. America was founded on freedom fighters and freedom and GUNS. :) You are obviously afraid and not comfortable to be around people who are free.

Why dooes this surprize anyone? Did you really think CNN would allow any opposing views to go against their agenda?

I have a RIGHTS fetish. :) I know there are people out there who would like nothing more than to make the United States into little Europe. Why not just move to Europe and leave Americans to their freedom. You and we would be happier for it!

Because I don't like watching kids being wheeled out in body bags because of your "Freedom" fetish.

I think it would be great for you and for everyone else if you moved to a country that better suits your needs. America is not the right country for you. America was founded on freedom fighters and freedom and GUNS. :) You are obviously afraid and not comfortable to be around people who are free.

Again, I have to walk through three security checkpoints to get to my desk in the morning, we have streets swarming with police and survellience cameras, we lock up 2 million people. The notion that you are free because you cling to your guns is just a little silly.

America is a fine country with some stupid laws pushed by a greedy gun industry that cares more about profits than children's lives.

America is a fine country with some stupid laws pushed by a greedy gun industry that cares more about profits than children's lives.

Works better like this if truth be told
America is a fine country with some stupid laws pushed by a greedy big pharmacy industry that cares more about profits than children's lives

So there appears to be general agreement here that both CNN and FOX are blatantly biased.

I guess the spin will be, "well, yeah, but the OTHER one is even MORE biased".

Great.

We're quick to lower standards for everything else, why not lowering standards for our press too, huh?

Not good for a democracy. As we can see.

Mac...you are blind. I see you are trying but you do the same thing over and over.

A says “cnn is caught, again, scripting news”
B says “oh yeah that’s ok because Fox does too”

And you see A and B as equally culpable? The problem lies with B...not A in this instance.
This is a Marxist technique used by communists and communist sympathizers since the 1930’s.

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

And you are lynching Negroes - Wikipedia

99ECB9B3-7033-4570-A959-D1B637D5096C.jpeg

Forum List

Back