Father Of Parkland Survivor Accuses CNN Of Pushing Gun Control Narrative

I’m sick and tired of the lies. When you lie to me, you’re basically saying you think I’m too stupid to know you’re lying.

Just in case there is any confusion let me clear it up now...I think you are stupid.

Well, I am not a registered member of any party, nor do I follow any party platform, and I can easily see that the leftist spin is MUCH more prevalent in our news, social media, schools and everywhere. I am sick and tired of it all.

No matter how many times Americans sweep the House and Senate of Democrats this truth that you state remains Chrisl. Are you beginning to see the problem? The leftists you speak of seek positions of power that are unelected. The elites in the media and academia and justice system dont advance the Democrat agenda. That is misdirection. It is quite the opposite. The Democrats work for and advance the elite agenda by legislating as ordered.
Killing them in political institutions only cuts off one of their enforcement arms which they regain eventually using their unelected positions. They have to be eliminated from public life, not just elected office, by any means necessary.

Totally makes sense. They are invading our higher education learning facilities, our media, even our television shows and movies. That is why kids know nothing of their rights and are not really taught much about their rights and how and why they are important in school. Instead they are taught how to safely stick a dick into an ass.

Your buddy Clayton and several others just endorsed requiring everyone who wants a gun to get a government license that wouldn't be easy to get. That right their would abolish the 2nd Amendment.
Who is Clayton? Is he one of the students mockingly informing the NRA the students will eventually win because the students will outlive the NRA'ers and probably have a much larger voting block even sooner.

He's a forum member who posts propaganda supporting the latest communist/Democrat agenda.
OK, thanks. Do you realize that by calling him a communist is propaganda unless you have evidence he is a registered or provable communist?

ROFL! Sorry, but registered communists aren't the only kind. You can prove he's a communist just by quoting the stuff he says. Gun licensing is part of the communist agenda.

Labelling everything you disagree with as “communist” is intellectually lazy as well as false.
I disagree with things because they are communist. I don't call things communist because I disagree with them.

We're ALL slaves, who do you think has to pay the National debt?

Yes doc1 I agree. My point of disagreement though is that some people deserve their slavery and some dont.

I fully agree that the mass media clearly leans left. I was in it for 18 years, I see every trick being played.

I just don't go through life seeing things in a binary, either/or, all or nothing, us vs. them way. Both of my eyes are open.

The slaves are the partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum who obediently forgive their "side" while attacking the other.

It leans left...so you have to attack the right equally. That makes sense.

I fully agree that the mass media clearly leans left. I was in it for 18 years, I see every trick being played.

I just don't go through life seeing things in a binary, either/or, all or nothing, us vs. them way. Both of my eyes are open.

The slaves are the partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum who obediently forgive their "side" while attacking the other.

It leans left...so you have to attack the right equally. That makes sense.
There's that word "equal" again. Life is not binary.

Funny, I get the same complaint from the Left. That's a good sign.

Like they did here:
350px-Scene_at_the_Signing_of_the_Constitution_of_the_United_States.jpg

None of the men in that picture were Marxists. They were all men of the same culture and goals.
And they all agreed to the 2nd amendment. Why? because they knew that some day totalitarians would go after guns. So they wrote a protection into the Constitution.
Looks like a prescient act now doesn't it?

[
Of the three news networks, CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism. Fox and MSNBC have gone the furthest into "Telling people what they want to hear" journalism.

Some say "good journalism" is he who best sells an idea....
Some say "good journalism" is he who investigates and presents the TRUE story...

You actually think CNN is the best source of facts ????????

CredibilityMeterZero.jpg

There is no such thing as "equal". That's a misnomer, and I never use that term.

I don't care if one side is 60% to blame and the other side is 40% to blame. All that tells me is that both sides should clean their OWN house before attacking the other.

If one person lies 60% of the time and other lies 40% of the time, are they not both liars?

Clean your own house first. Otherwise you're enabling it and avoiding responsibility.

Well, I am not a registered member of any party, nor do I follow any party platform, and I can easily see that the leftist spin is MUCH more prevalent in our news, social media, schools and everywhere. I am sick and tired of it all.

I’m sick and tired of the lies. When you lie to me, you’re basically saying you think I’m too stupid to know you’re lying.

Right wingers are easy to lie to (birtherism anyone?). The left fact checks everything.

Well in my observation you have not at all presented yourself as an intelligent person, and you saying that the Left doesn't lie as well confirms that observation,

You’re not very bright yourself. Your reading comprehension skills are very low.

I’d didn’t say the left doesn’t lie. I said it’s easy to lie TO right wingers. They don’t fact check. Left wingers fact check everything so it’s hard to get lies past them.

The right is incredibly gullible. Intellectual laziness at its best.

Honey you don't "fact check" anything. You, yes I mean you , start with a premise and then find something you think supports it. If you actually were a "fact checker" you'd have discovered the truth about this Nation by now. As long as you are comfy and warm in your house you'll remain content in this false right/left paradigm that has been constructed for you.

I love it when some idiot mansplains things for me in the most condescending way possible. What a tool!

You don’t have the first fucking clue what I do asshat! And using the word “paradigm” is proof positive that you fancy yourself some sort of intellectual giant among midgets.

Well Dic, here’s another view. The left/right paradigm is a false construct designed to keep both sides at odds. You’ve now reached the point where both sides immediately dismiss what the other side proposes, not because it’s a bad idea, but because it was proposed by the other side.

The American right is not conservative. Not even close. They are not for smaller government, more personal freedom, or a balanced budget. They say they are for these things but each time they get into power, they reduce the size of government, reduce rights for women and minorities, and balloon the deficit. Actions speak louder than words.

The American left isn’t all that liberal either. They’ve done a piss poor job protecting the rights of working Americans, improving education and opportunities for low income Americans or preventing the mass transfer of wealth to the 5%.

The right/left paradigm has handcuffed your country into inaction on the challenges of the 21st Century. It’s like watching weasels in a barrel. You’re all ending up worse off than you started.

I love it when some idiot mansplains things for me in the most condescending way possible. What a tool!

You don’t have the first fucking clue what I do asshat! And using the word “paradigm” is proof positive that you fancy yourself some sort of intellectual giant among midgets.

Well Dic, here’s another view. The left/right paradigm is a false construct designed to keep both sides at odds. You’ve now reached the point where both sides immediately dismiss what the other side proposes, not because it’s a bad idea, but because it was proposed by the other side.

The American right is not conservative. Not even close. They are not for smaller government, more personal freedom, or a balanced budget. They say they are for these things but each time they get into power, they reduce the size of government, reduce rights for women and minorities, and balloon the deficit. Actions speak louder than words.

The American left isn’t all that liberal either. They’ve done a piss poor job protecting the rights of working Americans, improving education and opportunities for low income Americans or preventing the mass transfer of wealth to the 5%.

The right/left paradigm has handcuffed your country into inaction on the challenges of the 21st Century. It’s like watching weasels in a barrel. You’re all ending up worse off than you started.

It's nice that you likes cats. I think they're great.

But you really do say some things that aren't true.
There are "bad" players on both sides.
However, the facts are (if you can take an unbiased look) that those on the Left, specifically the Democrat side of politics are clearly and without a doubt far and above the worst offenders. It really isn't even close.

From the deception at the Presidential debates where Hillary was given the questions before the debate, to the meeting on the Tarmac between Obama's DOJ head and Bill Clinton, to the guns delivered to drug lords in Mexico, to the IRS scandal, the billions Obama gave back to Iran which they used to forward their nuclear programs and on and on and on and on and on.

Someone in the center would likely say that seeing the Right and Left as equal in terms of severe damage done to the nation and corruption is highly unlikely unless they are a centrist in name only.

The Right may have it's issues, but the Left, especially the leadership is as far from "Good for the nation" as it gets.

Granted, I've seen extremely disturbing pictures of Trumps sons in Africa and on safaris that turn my stomach and I'm even having some difficulties with that.
Still, what the last Leftist President did to damage our nation and our National security vs what the current President is doing FOR the nation and his "INCLUDE EVERYONE", non racist approach is better than anything the Left has put forward in a long time.

Also, after reading the posts.....your view of the posts you are responding to is twisted and you unfairly attack the one you are responding to.

I didn't see where his posts were doing anything but explaining his POV. I didn't see the vile you are claiming or seeing. You seem a bit over the edge in all fairness.

Last edited:
Youth activists and shooting survivors in Parkland, Florida have refueled the movement to end gun violence and pass comprehensive gun safety laws—and are inspiring students all across the country to join them.

Students are planning walkouts, protests, and marches at schools across the United States, but not everyone is on board. A school superintendent in Needville, Texas told students they would face a three day suspension if they participated in any protests to demand better gun laws.

Young people are fighting for their own lives, the lives of their friends and peers, and seeking justice for students who have died at the hands of mass shooters—and they’re being punished for it.

This is completely unacceptable.School districts should offer support to students exercising their right to protest, not suspend them for it. This superintendent (and anyone who follows in his footsteps) should be ashamed.

How much ya wanna bet this POS superintendent is an NRA member?

However, the facts are (if you can take an unbiased look) that those on the Left, specifically the Democrat side of politics are clearly and without a doubt far and above the worst offenders. It really isn't even close.

From the deception at the Presidential debates where Hillary was given the questions before the debate, to the meeting on the Tarmac between Obama's DOJ head and Bill Clinton, to the guns delivered to drug lords in Mexico, to the IRS scandal, the billions Obama gave back to Iran which they used to forward their nuclear programs and on and on and on and on and on.

Someone in the center would likely say that seeing the Right and Left as equal in terms of severe damage done to the nation and corruption is highly unlikely unless they are a centrist in name only.

The Right may have it's issues, but the Left, especially the leadership is as far from "Good for the nation" as it gets.

Granted, I've seen extremely disturbing pictures of Trumps sons in Africa and on safaris that turn my stomach and I'm even having some difficulties with that.
Still, what the last Leftist President did to damage our nation and our National security vs what the current President is doing FOR the nation and his "INCLUDE EVERYONE", non racist approach is better than anything the Left has put forward in a long time.

Also, after reading the posts.....your view of the posts you are responding to is twisted and you unfairly attack the one you are responding to.

I didn't see where his posts were doing anything but explaining his POV. I didn't see the vile you are claiming or seeing. You seem a bit over the edge in all fairness.
Iran was given back their own money Bet you didn’t know that or know why. There’s so little you know.

Youth activists and shooting survivors in Parkland, Florida have refueled the movement to end gun violence and pass comprehensive gun safety laws—and are inspiring students all across the country to join them.

Students are planning walkouts, protests, and marches at schools across the United States, but not everyone is on board. A school superintendent in Needville, Texas told students they would face a three day suspension if they participated in any protests to demand better gun laws.

Young people are fighting for their own lives, the lives of their friends and peers, and seeking justice for students who have died at the hands of mass shooters—and they’re being punished for it.

This is completely unacceptable.School districts should offer support to students exercising their right to protest, not suspend them for it. This superintendent (and anyone who follows in his footsteps) should be ashamed.

Ain’t it awesome that school officials are prepared to trample all over students’ First Amendment Right’s to protect their narrow and false reading of the Second Amendment.

What a load of horseshit. They're a bunch of gullible dupes who are doing the bidding of the fake news media and the gun control lobby.

Iran was given back their own money Bet you didn’t know that or know why. There’s so little you know.

Where did Obama get the authority to determine it was their money?

Sure you do. Leaving your personal security up to your government is the farthest from freedom that you can get! Lol. I mean, history has shown us that much at least.

um, no, history shows us that when a government becomes truly shitty, it's usually because the people in the country have turned shitty.

You guys like to use Hitler or Stalin as a bad example, but ignore what the German or Russian people went through in the decades before they took power, which was human beings pushed beyond the limits of endurance.

Like most wingnuts, you like to pretend government is a monster that leaps out of the closet, but it's really a mirror on our society.

They knew they didn't have enough, dumbass. It was pure desperation that led them to do it. It was either revolt and win or go to the death camp.

No, not really. Read the history. The people in the Warsaw Ghetto heard the Red Army was close, and figured this was the best time to rise up, as caught between the Reds and them, the Wehrmacht would withdraw from the city.

Instead, the Red Army merely stopped it's advance and let them slug it out. Less trouble after the war.

Once your country becomes more diversified like America, you will have a whole new set of different problems. It is just a matter of time. Violence is not an "American" thing. It is a "people" thing.

I agree, Crazy Cat Lady, and here's the thing. You don't let people have guns! That's how you cut down on violence.

Perhaps we could have neighborhood watches were one person on each block is designated to squeel on anyone who breaks the new rules.

Works for me. Frankly, I'd gleefully turn in my neighbors for hiding guns once we have the good sense to outlaw them.

The fact is, if we had as many women speaking out in favor of gun rights as there are currently pushing ignorant rhetoric on gun control, we’d be light years ahead in the fight to pass National Reciprocity, Campus Carry, and the Hearing Protection Act.

Um, no, Crazy Cat Lady, the problem is not "Guns are too hard to get!"

Do try to keep up.

Forum List

Back