Missouri bill to ban all child marriages runs into resistance from House Republicans

So you’re ok with a 50-year-old marrying a 15-year-old because it’s “none of our business”. Where is the line with you?

Are you ok with a 50-year-old marrying a 10-year-old if she’s a “willing participant”?
if the government made it legal would you be OK with it??

There’s not much else to discuss with you.

You think 15-year-olds are adults and you think it should be legally allowed for 50-year-olds to marry 15-year-olds.

Got it.
show me where I said 15 yr olds are adults??

you want to control womens bodies and dont care about a 50 yr old shacking up with a 15 yr old if the government says its OK,,

its prolly best for you to end the conversation because you seem to be a control freak,,

Hypocrite lefties get all outraged about parents permitting willing 16 and 17 year olds to obtain a marriage license but on the other hand it's OK for drag queens to groom youngsters into a homosexual lifestyle.

Hypocrite lefties get all outraged about parents permitting willing 16 and 17 year olds to obtain a marriage license but on the other hand it's OK for drag queens to groom youngsters into a homosexual lifestyle.
they want to control what women do with their bodies,,

I think they went the wrong way. Parental consent should be required up to age 21. But for 16's and 17's leave it as is.

Here you go.
oh I get it,,

you dont know about science and a dictionary,,

its a scientific fact a girl becomes a women between 15-17

and adult is a legal term,,,

also by definition a child is the son or daughter of any age,,

so why is it you want to control a womens body??
and why is it ok with you if a 50 yr old marries a 15 yr old if the government says its OK??

You think 15-year-olds are women, not children, and you think it should be legally allowed for 50-year-olds to marry 15-year-olds.

Got it.
you have it backwards,,

science says a girl becomes a women between 15-17 not me,,

and by definition my 35 yr old son is my child,,

I know its hard for you people but words have meanings and science determines when a women becomes a women not you or me,,

so why do you want to control a womens body and dont care about old perverts if the government says its OK??

Uh huh. You're arguing that 15-year-olds are women, not children, and you think it should be legally allowed for 50-year-olds to marry 15-year-olds.

Got it.
science says its between 15-17 not me,,

I dont need the government to deal with old perverts,,

and you seem to obey the government, so if the government says its ok is that good with you??
it seems so since you worship government,,

I can only assume since youre refusing to answer the question and trying to put it on me you dont want to admit if the government says its OK that its OK with you,,
So you haven't dealt with any old perverts yourself.

You consider 15-year-olds women, not children, and you don't want the government to bust old perverts who marry 15-year-olds. Got it.

Forum List

Back