One of the Parkland, anti gun kids, quits movement, wants to apologize to Marco Rubio.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
One of the founders of the anti gun movement, March for Our LIves, a Parkland shooting survivor, has quit the movement and would like to apologize to Marco Rubio for the things he said to him at the anti gun, CNN Town Hall....

March For Our Lives Co-Founder Quits, Has Regrets About Things He Said

Kasky admitted that when he attacked Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) during CNN's town hall event that it was his intent to "embarrass Rubio and that was my biggest flaw."

Kasky said he would redo the conversation that he had with Rubio and that he has plans to meet with him next month where he'll bring up how he spoke to him during the town hall event.

------------
"This summer when March For Our Lives went on the summer tour that we embarked on, I met that person in Texas who's got that semi-automatic weapon because that's how they like to protect their family," Kasky continued.

"I met the 50-some-odd-percent of woman who are pro-life, even though I thought it was preposterous that a woman could be pro-life and not pro-choice at the time. I learned that a lot of our issues politically come from a lack of understanding of other perspectives and also the fact that so often young conservatives and young liberals will go into debate, like I said earlier, trying to beat the other one as opposed to come to an agreement."

Kasky noted that he left March for Our Lives because "they didn't really need my involvement and while I could have helped, it wasn't crucial."

One of the founders of the anti gun movement, March for Our LIves, a Parkland shooting survivor, has quit the movement and would like to apologize to Marco Rubio for the things he said to him at the anti gun, CNN Town Hall....

Kasky admitted that when he attacked Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) during CNN's town hall event that it was his intent to "embarrass Rubio and that was my biggest flaw."

Kasky said he would redo the conversation that he had with Rubio and that he has plans to meet with him next month where he'll bring up how he spoke to him during the town hall event.

------------
"This summer when March For Our Lives went on the summer tour that we embarked on, I met that person in Texas who's got that semi-automatic weapon because that's how they like to protect their family," Kasky continued.

"I met the 50-some-odd-percent of woman who are pro-life, even though I thought it was preposterous that a woman could be pro-life and not pro-choice at the time. I learned that a lot of our issues politically come from a lack of understanding of other perspectives and also the fact that so often young conservatives and young liberals will go into debate, like I said earlier, trying to beat the other one as opposed to come to an agreement."

Kasky noted that he left March for Our Lives because "they didn't really need my involvement and while I could have helped, it wasn't crucial."

And when do you think you'll learn something?

------------

There is nothing to be learned from pimply faced high school kids

------------

Which is bullshit, but hey.

------------

It's only bullshit if you know less than a pimply faced high school kid

------------

Not even the rightwing article he posted is as the OP layed out.

#LOLGOP

------------

Teenagers dont know shit.
Their life experiences consist of Mom,Dad and school.

Forum List

Back