Time for Nashville Mayor Barry to Resign

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Besides she is a screaming progressive liberal who thinks Barack Obama is king

Seems she got caught screwing her bodyguard on duty

-Geaux

TBI: Nude cellphone photos, deleted chats may show evidence of crime in Mayor Megan Barry affair

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says it has obtained nude photos of a woman taken on the phone of former Sgt. Rob Forrest, evidence that investigators believe shows Nashville Mayor Megan Barry engaged in an affair with her former bodyguard while he was on duty.

What is illegal about the affair?

When you learn to read come back and post!

I undoubtedly have a higher reading level than you. If you are too stupid to answer the question, then just stay about of the thread instead of coming and making a fool of yourself.

And yet we see why the far left fails with each and every post, they run on debunked religious narratives, instead of reading and trying to understand what is written.

The answers you seek are in the article, all you need to is read it.

Now watch the far left drone come back with yet another lame comment without bothering to read the article.

I undoubtedly have a higher reading level than you. If you are too stupid to answer the question, then just stay about of the thread instead of coming and making a fool of yourself.

And yet we see why the far left fails with each and every post, they run on debunked religious narratives, instead of reading and trying to understand what is written.

Now watch the far left drone come back with yet another lame comment without bothering to read the article.

I did read the article, it was poorly written and offers little details, but I can see why it appeals to you.

I did read the article, it was poorly written and offers little details, but I can see why it appeals to you.

And the far left drone proves my comments.

They can read and understand, it is not put in far left religious context!

It is clearly sated, even a two year old can understand it, but since you are a far left drone, it is no surprise why you can not!

I didnt give a shit about the affair. I never give a shit about personal lives.
But the theft? Fuck that ****.

Affairs are ONLY allowed by wanna-be evangelicals and phoney Bible-thumpers

486ACD2700000578-5304663-Trump_s_lawyer_allegedly_paid_Daniels_pictured_with_Trump_130_00-a-4_1516999910691.jpg

Besides she is a screaming progressive liberal who thinks Barack Obama is king

Seems she got caught screwing her bodyguard on duty

-Geaux

TBI: Nude cellphone photos, deleted chats may show evidence of crime in Mayor Megan Barry affair

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says it has obtained nude photos of a woman taken on the phone of former Sgt. Rob Forrest, evidence that investigators believe shows Nashville Mayor Megan Barry engaged in an affair with her former bodyguard while he was on duty.
She bangs.

Forum List

Back