Father Of Florida Shooting Survivor Admits He Altered Email From CNN

ya I'm sure this episode rises to the level of faking arrest statistic to get Fed. money
Another fool swallowing a Limbaugh Lie.
I mailed Rush that story. So I knew it before rush. But thx for playing
So you are the source of the Limbaugh Lie he is taking credit for. Thank you for exposing your MessiahRushie as a plagiarist.
You've just accused every forumite on usmb of plagiarism cuz we all link our opinions to a source

What was fake about the story?
There was no "town hall" meeting in the first place. It was merely a scripted propaganda production.
It was not scripted. Did you not read the father’s confession?
The email proves that it was scripted.
The email after the father edited it indicates it was scripted. The original email from CNN does not. So what do you think was scripted?
They both show that it was scripted.

ya I'm sure this episode rises to the level of faking arrest statistic to get Fed. money
So you are the source of the Limbaugh Lie he is taking credit for. Thank you for exposing your MessiahRushie as a plagiarist.
You've just accused every forumite on usmb of plagiarism cuz we all link our opinions to a source
No, I'm accusing your MessiahRushie of plagiarizing you because he took credit himself and did not credit you as the source of the lie.

Yeah, let's believe the Network that rigged a Presidential Debate. Or, just choose not to be a Useful Idiot. CNN is not News. So it shouldn't surprise anyone it's manipulating folks into pushing the Communist/Democrat Agenda. Just par for the course.

No, I'm accusing your MessiahRushie of plagiarizing you because he took credit himself and did not credit you as the source of the lie.
ya it's all a lie, that's your apologetic. Ok run with it.

More fake news out of the conspiracy buckets of Hannity and Mr Tucker Carlson, who has been quickly digressing into wingnut land with his new show.... after reporting all week that CNN gave scripted questions for their townhall, both anchors now had to rescind the story as the family they were sourcing admitting to editing CNN emails to inaccurately support their narrative. Funny how the formula of attacking the messenger instead of reporting on the substance is playing out for these kooks...

I couldn’t find a video to link up but I saw Tucker’s crow feast last night on his show and found a transcript:

Carlson said FNC had contacted CNN last week to verify Haab’s assertion and comment. CNN, Carlson said, sent FNC emails that did not match what the Haabs had given FNC. Contacted to discuss the inconsistency, the Haabs had told FNC “they were being slandered by CNN,” Carlson said.

Now that the family has acknowledged the removal of words in a CNN email, Carlson said, “There is no evidence, as of right now, that CNN tried to give Colton Haab a scripted question.”

Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson Set Record Straight On Shooting Survivor’s Claim CNN Scripted Town Hall Question

Hannity and Tucker don't eat crow. They eat liberals for breakfast. Liberals are buzzards not crow.
I watched them eat crow last night. Even linked an article that documents it. Give it a read. Those guys are a joke they do a disservice to the drones that drink their koolaid. Just makes the puppets sound stupid when they regurgitate their false bullshit

What difference does the "that he submitted" make?

Stupid of him to edit the email mail and then forward, but still doesn't change that CNN was scripting the questions
They didn’t script the questions, loon. That’s the point.

ya it's all a lie, that's your apologetic. Ok run with it.
well, since YOU are the source of the lie, even YOU know it is a lie.

What was fake about the story?
There was no "town hall" meeting in the first place. It was merely a scripted propaganda production.
It was not scripted. Did you not read the father’s confession?
The email proves that it was scripted.
The email after the father edited it indicates it was scripted. The original email from CNN does not. So what do you think was scripted?
They both show that it was scripted.
Say what?? What in this email makes it a CNN script?

IAG3JUUURA2JROVFXH7PKLOHFA.png

Any moment now, Donald will tweet an apology. But only after Fix and Friends issues a correction. Which will never happen. So, never mind.

You're a dumbass, they already have. Twice. Both Tucker and Hannity corrected the record.
Then where is Trump’s apology, snowflake? We all know he stays up until three a.m. tweeting his little heart out.

Forum List

Back