Parkland Dad Responds to Louis C.K. with HILARIOUS Stand Up Bit...

I've heard plenty of funny dead baby jokes, but this guy's just a bummer.

When it's your baby, it's not so funny

Good point. Why do people only criticize comedians when it affects them personally? :dunno:
Its prolly hard 2 keep a sense of humor when the person you raised from outta your nutsac dies in real life...

but honestly, humor would be the best medicine for those people

I completely understood his initial reaction when he tweeted criticism of C.K.'s joke. Okay. It affected you personally. You didn't find it funny. Understood. Bringing it up again, a month or so later, comes across as an attention grab. For some reason he's the only Parkland parent beating this dead horse.

Louis C.K. plays to thousands of people at a time. If he makes a rape joke chances are somebody in the crowd has been directly affected by rape. If he makes a racist joke somebody in the crowd has been affected by racism.

Of all the fucked up jokes he's made over the years to God only knows how many millions of people this guy is special. Fuck this guy. I'm tired of him.
Jokes are always about someone... Wife Jokes. Old People Jokes. Golfer Jokes. Football Jokes. Democrat Jokes.

The only jokes now PC are against the same people that the left has always hated. The people that either stand between them and Totalitarian Power, or the people that prove their solidarity to the Fascists Left.

Don't worry, leftists.... Jokes against Christians, Conservatives, Republicans, and White Men are still OK. That's the same people you can lie about with impunity... Big Coincidence, huh?

I guarantee you it wouldn't be a blip on the news if Louis hadn't jerked off in front of some chicks, because it's not even shocking as far as his stand up goes. He once made a joke on SNL about how awesome it must be to fuck kids, and maybe five people complained the day after.

I guarantee you it wouldn't be a blip on the news if Louis hadn't jerked off in front of some chicks, because it's not even shocking as far as his stand up goes. He once made a joke on SNL about how awesome it must be to fuck kids, and maybe five people complained the day after.
That shit was hilarious

That shit was hilarious

One of the best moments on TV was a Fox News segment where Patrice O Neal debated some chick from NOW on whether or not rape jokes can be funny. At one point you hear the crew off camera laughing. It was fucking hilarious, and is probably even more relevant today..

Confessed pedophile Ted Nugent wrote a song about fucking kids and he`s a hero to the right.
jail bait lyrics - Bing

Confessed pedophile Ted Nugent wrote a song about fucking kids and he`s a hero to the right.
jail bait lyrics - Bing
Why don't you post his confession.

jail bait lyrics - Bing
Why don't you post his confession.
No problem. George Bush knows how to use "the Googles". Are you dumber than him?
Self Confessed Pedophile Ted Nugent Will be a Guest of House Republicans at the SOTU
NRA’s Ted Nugent Had Sex With Adopted Daughter Then Wrote a Song About It

Parkland Dad Responds To Louis C.K.'s Murdered Kid Jokes With Chilling Standup | HuffPost

A Florida man whose son was killed in last year’s Parkland school shooting is now taking aim at comedian Louis C.K.

Manuel Oliver’s son Joaquin was one of 17 people killed in the Feb. 14 massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Now he has released a video in which he makes the point that jokes about shootings or gun control just aren’t funny.

The video shows Oliver on a mock stage at a comedy club to the sounds of canned applause. Then things get dark, painful and uncomfortable ― and that’s the point.

“You ever hear dead baby jokes?” Oliver begins. “I got a dead baby. His name was Joaquin Oliver. He was going to be 18, but now he’s dead. And that’s not a joke.”

The video ends with footage of Joaquin sitting behind drums and telling this joke: “Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road? Because he didn’t have the guts!” he said, adding his own rimshot.

The video is in response to C.K., who made jokes about the Parkland survivors during a set at a Long Island comedy club in December. The comedian has been making limited appearances after admitting to multiple acts of sexual misconduct, including masturbating in front of women comics and writers.

“They testify in front of Congress, these kids, like what the fuck, what are you doing? You’re young, you should be crazy, you should be unhinged, not in a suit saying, “I’m here to tell...” Fuck you. You’re not interesting because you went to a high school where kids got shot. Why does that mean I have to listen to you? How does that make you interesting? You didn’t get shot, you pushed some fat kid in the way and now I need to listen to you talking?”

C.K. continued the Parkland survivor jokes last month when he told an audience in San Jose, California, “If you ever need people to forget that you jerked off, what you do is you make a joke about kids that got shot,” according to the Denver Post.

“You ever hear dead baby jokes?”

Oooo, this is gonna be good.

“I got a dead baby. His name was Joaquin Oliver. He was going to be 18, but now he’s dead. And that’s not a joke.”

Booo! Tell a good dead baby joke, you fucking hack.

Boy wasn't the sharpest marble in the bag if 18 and still in High School.

The silliest part of it all is that he never mentioned the dead kids. It was specifically directed at the survivors, and all he was saying is that you aren't interesting because you got shot at.

So now that we've established you can't produce the confession the question we're left with is whether you're a useful idiot that laps up whatever he's fed and believes what he's told to believe, or whether you're just another troll that prefers posting partisan lies for a childish thrill.

^^^ Maybe he had just hit 18 and was a senior at the school. I graduated high school one month before my 18th birthday.

God bless you and the boy's family always!!!

Holly (class of 2000)
Who's that in your avatar?
That is me on January 31, 2011 with one of my most favorite singers, James Otto that is, and that was my second time getting to see him.

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back