DWsoxWRUQAALLtK.jpg

"Grabbing Them Neocons By The Puzzies Like A Biotch!"
\
trump.gif

DWsoxWRUQAALLtK.jpg

\
trump.gif

Strange how everyone who is pro life, is pro assault weapons as well.
what does one have to do with the other? "assault weapons" also protect freedoms. you're singling out something that while tragic and yes needs attention, represents a less than 1% overall use of gun related crimes to pick on.

wonder why. no i don't. back to your snarky day.

DWsoxWRUQAALLtK.jpg

\
trump.gif

Seems unlikely.

How do you measure that? Numbers of laws? Amount of forms you have to fill out to get one?
an assault weapons or a uterus?

To make a comparison, you have to measure both in the same way.

That I had to explain that to you, is very, very revealing.

Words have real meanings, lib. They aren't just shit you throw at people to see if they stick, like a fucking monkey.

Or at least, they aren't supposed to be.

DWsoxWRUQAALLtK.jpg

\
trump.gif

Seems unlikely.

How do you measure that? Numbers of laws? Amount of forms you have to fill out to get one?
an assault weapons or a uterus?

To make a comparison, you have to measure both in the same way.

That I had to explain that to you, is very, very revealing.

Words have real meanings, lib. They aren't just shit you throw at people to see if they stick, like a fucking monkey.

Or at least, they aren't supposed to be.
to make a fair comparison you can't go in with the goals they go in with - trump sucks. anything they say, do, eat, shit, think, fart, sneeze and maybe even pray about is how to attack trump.

the days where people stood aside and let them run rampant are over. the screaming is going to get louder as their bullshit becomes less relevant and sooner or later we as a country will move on.

pretty obvious they don't want the truth so i just don't play long in those convos.

Forum List

Back