Father Of Parkland Survivor Accuses CNN Of Pushing Gun Control Narrative

Just stop trying to demonize American citizens who are doing nothing wrong. Crazy school shooters have nothing to do with us. That is a failure of the person's family, friends, and the mental health system. If there were no guns, this kid would have probably put a bomb together or used a different weapon. Guns are here. They are not going anywhere. They are always going to exist. If we don't have them, then only criminals and cops will have them, one being just as bad as the other according to liberal rhetoric.

You will NOT be having it both ways, losers.
You are one of the brainwashed citizens who has been programmed into believing the left or liberals or Democrats are trying to confiscate all guns from everyone. It is the ploy promoted by the NRA for gun manufacturers and the gun sales industry. particularly the manufacturers and salespersons of high caliber semi-automatic rifles commonly referred to as assault rifles.
Reasonable and moderate rules and regulations on who is permitted to own these kinds of weapons is not confiscation.
Your buddy Clayton and several others just endorsed requiring everyone who wants a gun to get a government license that wouldn't be easy to get. That right their would abolish the 2nd Amendment.
Who is Clayton? Is he one of the students mockingly informing the NRA the students will eventually win because the students will outlive the NRA'ers and probably have a much larger voting block even sooner.

Plenty of students and young people (especially women) are supporters of the NRA and our 2nd amendment.
Not in comparison to the wave of anti-gunners created since the latest school massacre.

Just stop trying to demonize American citizens who are doing nothing wrong. Crazy school shooters have nothing to do with us. That is a failure of the person's family, friends, and the mental health system. If there were no guns, this kid would have probably put a bomb together or used a different weapon. Guns are here. They are not going anywhere. They are always going to exist. If we don't have them, then only criminals and cops will have them, one being just as bad as the other according to liberal rhetoric.

You are one of the brainwashed citizens who has been programmed into believing the left or liberals or Democrats are trying to confiscate all guns from everyone. It is the ploy promoted by the NRA for gun manufacturers and the gun sales industry. particularly the manufacturers and salespersons of high caliber semi-automatic rifles commonly referred to as assault rifles.
Reasonable and moderate rules and regulations on who is permitted to own these kinds of weapons is not confiscation.
Your buddy Clayton and several others just endorsed requiring everyone who wants a gun to get a government license that wouldn't be easy to get. That right their would abolish the 2nd Amendment.
Who is Clayton? Is he one of the students mockingly informing the NRA the students will eventually win because the students will outlive the NRA'ers and probably have a much larger voting block even sooner.

Plenty of students and young people (especially women) are supporters of the NRA and our 2nd amendment.
Not in comparison to the wave of anti-gunners created since the latest school massacre.

You are wrong. More women than ever own guns, participate in shooting sports, hunting and believe STRONGLY in their 2nd amendment right to defend themselves and their property. MANY women are carrying nowadays.

He's a forum member who posts propaganda supporting the latest communist/Democrat agenda.
OK, thanks. Do you realize that by calling him a communist is propaganda unless you have evidence he is a registered or provable communist?

ROFL! Sorry, but registered communists aren't the only kind. You can prove he's a communist just by quoting the stuff he says. Gun licensing is part of the communist agenda.

We women feel STRONGLY about our 2nd amendment right! Don't believe what the anti gun nuts tell you.

In the wake of the Hollywood sexual assault scandal, thousands of women publicly shared their tragic and life-changing stories of sexual harassment,abuse, and rape on social media and promoted the hashtag “#MeToo” to encourage other victims to come forward. Yet, despite this positive and much-needed campaign of awareness, a concerted and coordinated effort by the media, Hollywood, and the political elite is actively working to discourage women from owning a firearm and/or becoming a concealed carry permit holder—the very things that can help women who find themselves in a dangerous situation with a violent assailant.In addition, women who are already gun owners and who promote the preservation of the Second Amendment are being silenced through online harassment and threats of violence. Women who defend the Second Amendment know that a firearm isa power equalizer—making it possible for a woman of any size to defend herself against or escape from a physically more powerful attacker. Our forefathers understood this and in a prescient move, during the crafting of the Bill of Rights, actually instructed future generations that the right to bear arms “shall not be infringed.” Women have the most to lose in relinquishing their right to bear arms, yet women are particularly vulnerable to the messages that anti-gun activists promote. It’s therefore important that women understand the myths surrounding firearms and gun ownership so that they can make informed decisions about their right to bear arms.
RECIPES FOR RATIONAL GOVERNMENT FROM INDEPENDENT WOMEN’S FORUM
By Jenn Jacques, Visiting Fellow, Independent Women’s Forum
The Second AmendmentImproves Women’s Lives
POLICY FOCUS
NOVEMBER 2017VOLUME 7, NUMBER 11IN THIS ISSUE
WHAT YOU NEEDTO KNOW
WHY YOU SHOULD CARE
MORE INFORMATION
...........2Top Myths About Owningand Using Firearms ..............2Women Gun Ownershipon the Rise .............................5
WHAT YOU CAN DO
1-8a04dc996f.jpg

So there appears to be general agreement here that both CNN and FOX are blatantly biased.

I guess the spin will be, "well, yeah, but the OTHER one is even MORE biased".

Great.

We're quick to lower standards for everything else, why not lowering standards for our press too, huh?

Not good for a democracy. As we can see.

Mac...you are blind. I see you are trying but you do the same thing over and over.

A says “cnn is caught, again, scripting news”
B says “oh yeah that’s ok because Fox does too”

And you see A and B as equally culpable? The problem lies with B...not A in this instance.
This is a Marxist technique used by communists and communist sympathizers since the 1930’s.

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

And you are lynching Negroes - Wikipedia

View attachment 178897
There is no such thing as "equal". That's a misnomer, and I never use that term.

I don't care if one side is 60% to blame and the other side is 40% to blame. All that tells me is that both sides should clean their OWN house before attacking the other.

If one person lies 60% of the time and other lies 40% of the time, are they not both liars?

Clean your own house first. Otherwise you're enabling it and avoiding responsibility.

Well, I am not a registered member of any party, nor do I follow any party platform, and I can easily see that the leftist spin is MUCH more prevalent in our news, social media, schools and everywhere. I am sick and tired of it all.

I’m sick and tired of the lies. When you lie to me, you’re basically saying you think I’m too stupid to know you’re lying.

Right wingers are easy to lie to (birtherism anyone?). The left fact checks everything.

Well in my observation you have not at all presented yourself as an intelligent person, and you saying that the Left doesn't lie as well confirms that observation,

You’re not very bright yourself. Your reading comprehension skills are very low.

I’d didn’t say the left doesn’t lie. I said it’s easy to lie TO right wingers. They don’t fact check. Left wingers fact check everything so it’s hard to get lies past them.

The right is incredibly gullible. Intellectual laziness at its best.

You are wrong. More women than ever own guns, participate in shooting sports, hunting and believe STRONGLY in their 2nd amendment right to defend themselves and their property. MANY women are carrying nowadays.
Has nothing to do with the current debate, but like I have said, you are one of the brainwashed duped into believing the debate is about confiscating all guns from everyone.

He's a forum member who posts propaganda supporting the latest communist/Democrat agenda.
OK, thanks. Do you realize that by calling him a communist is propaganda unless you have evidence he is a registered or provable communist?

ROFL! Sorry, but registered communists aren't the only kind. You can prove he's a communist just by quoting the stuff he says. Gun licensing is part of the communist agenda.

Labelling everything you disagree with as “communist” is intellectually lazy as well as false.

Mac...you are blind. I see you are trying but you do the same thing over and over.

And you see A and B as equally culpable? The problem lies with B...not A in this instance.
This is a Marxist technique used by communists and communist sympathizers since the 1930’s.

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

View attachment 178897
There is no such thing as "equal". That's a misnomer, and I never use that term.

I don't care if one side is 60% to blame and the other side is 40% to blame. All that tells me is that both sides should clean their OWN house before attacking the other.

If one person lies 60% of the time and other lies 40% of the time, are they not both liars?

Clean your own house first. Otherwise you're enabling it and avoiding responsibility.

Well, I am not a registered member of any party, nor do I follow any party platform, and I can easily see that the leftist spin is MUCH more prevalent in our news, social media, schools and everywhere. I am sick and tired of it all.

I’m sick and tired of the lies. When you lie to me, you’re basically saying you think I’m too stupid to know you’re lying.

Right wingers are easy to lie to (birtherism anyone?). The left fact checks everything.

Well in my observation you have not at all presented yourself as an intelligent person, and you saying that the Left doesn't lie as well confirms that observation,

You’re not very bright yourself. Your reading comprehension skills are very low.

I’d didn’t say the left doesn’t lie. I said it’s easy to lie TO right wingers. They don’t fact check. Left wingers fact check everything so it’s hard to get lies past them.

Honey you don't "fact check" anything. You, yes I mean you , start with a premise and then find something you think supports it. If you actually were a "fact checker" you'd have discovered the truth about this Nation by now. As long as you are comfy and warm in your house you'll remain content in this false right/left paradigm that has been constructed for you.

Go women! Let's practice our 2nd amendment rights, not only to defend ourselves, but also to have some fun! Target shooting is a lot of fun and great practice if the need ever arises. It is important to be a good shot and have confidence with your weapon.

NRA Women's Leadership Forum: Home

Welcome!
Today more than ever, women have a vital role to play in our country. We are changing the tide; we are shaping the future.

The NRA Women's Leadership Forum (WLF) began over a decade ago with a vision to form a community just for women within the NRA. Since then, it's grown into so much more. We are now one of the largest and most influential philanthropic groups within the NRA - gaining momentum with each passing day.

Who's the average WLF member? She's you! We may come from different backgrounds, different places and different interests, but the common thread that binds us is our dedication to the protection of our precious Second Amendment. Because we know that without freedom, there is no future.

NRA Women's Leadership Forum Mission:
To unite women of influence to defend our Second Amendment freedoms and help guarantee the future of the NRA through philanthropic leadership.

There has never been a more important time to nurture this crucial mission, but we can't do it without your support. We hope you enjoy exploring this site to learn more about all the opportunities WLF has to offer - from women's-only training and hunting excursions to philanthropic events and life-long friendships.

Your annual commitment to the NRA Women's Leadership Forum will not only impact the future, it will bring a tremendous amount of fun along with it.

Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you soon!

As if we didn't know they were doing this. CNN is nothing more than a propaganda organ for the Democrat party. There is simply no denying it.

'A Certain Narrative' -- Father Of Parkland Survivor Shares Damning Details Of Call With CNN

The father of a Stoneman Douglas High School student is accusing CNN of specifically seeking out survivors of the shooting who wanted to talk about gun control, bolstering another survivor’s claims that the network tried to plant scripted questions at their Wednesday night town hall. Amber Athey

except, like most wingnut fantasies, it never happened

https://nypost.com/2018/02/24/cnn-a...rs-family-of-altering-emails-about-town-hall/

CNN also released its email chain with Haab — which shows the family changed the content to make the network look bad, the outlet reported.

“This is what Colton and I discussed on the phone that he submitted. He needs to stuck [sic] to this.”

Metadata on the email shows the Haab family edited the message, which omits the phrase “that he submitted,” Business Insider reports.

Haab didn’t participate in the town hall

:rofl:

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

View attachment 178897

"I’m sick and tired of the lies. When you lie to me, you’re basically saying you think I’m too stupid to know you’re lying.

Right wingers are easy to lie to (birtherism anyone?). The left fact checks everything."

You don't fact check anything sweetie. If you did you wouldn't believe all the leftwing lies.

Hillary
"I never sent anything classified" (reminds one of Bill wagging his finger at us all and stating that he NEVER had a sexual relationship with that woman.)
Hillary telling the parents of dead American's that it was caused by a "video".
Hillary, "I remember flying onto the airport under sniper fire and having to duck down and run.
Hillary saying that she was named after :sir Edmund Hillary (who hadn't climbed his mountain yet)

They ALL lie, both "right" and "left". They are paid to tell us all what we want to hear.

It tells you no such thing. Not logically or morally. If he says CNN scripted news (caught over and over) then in the world of mac1958 is responding "some other station did it too" is reasonable? Even assuming there is any truth to it...not established..is it relevant?
Absolutely not. The fact remains that what is seen as news is actually propaganda.
We have a new push by Marxists to take down an American president using kids. Collusion failed. Celebrities, big corporations, powerful politicians and media conglomerates are pushing to break the NRA . One of the media conglomerates has, arguably, been caught again scripting questions. To push an agenda. And you think responding "you are fat" undoes that?

You deserve to be a slave.

It tells you no such thing. Not logically or morally. If he says CNN scripted news (caught over and over) then in the world of mac1958 is responding "some other station did it too" is reasonable? Even assuming there is any truth to it...not established..is it relevant?
Absolutely not. The fact remains that what is seen as news is actually propaganda.
We have a new push by Marxists to take down an American president using kids. Collusion failed. Celebrities, big corporations, powerful politicians and media conglomerates are pushing to break the NRA . One of the media conglomerates has, arguably, been caught again scripting questions. To push an agenda. And you think responding "you are fat" undoes that?

We're ALL slaves, who do you think has to pay the National debt?

I fully agree that the mass media clearly leans left. I was in it for 18 years, I see every trick being played.

I just don't go through life seeing things in a binary, either/or, all or nothing, us vs. them way. Both of my eyes are open.

The slaves are the partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum who obediently forgive their "side" while attacking the other.

I fully agree that the mass media clearly leans left. I was in it for 18 years, I see every trick being played.

I just don't go through life seeing things in a binary, either/or, all or nothing, us vs. them way. Both of my eyes are open.

The slaves are the partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum who obediently forgive their "side" while attacking the other.

If you want to retain your rights, you had BETTER start seeing it that way. That is the way THEY see it.

If you want to retain your rights, you had BETTER start seeing it that way. That is the way THEY see it.
I don't think we can have long-term fixes for our problems with collaboration from both sides. Collaboration breeds creativity, new ideas, and the ideas it creates last longer.

All we have now is wild swings back and forth, caused by closed-minded narcissists who have lost the capacity to act like adults and get along.

Like they did here:
350px-Scene_at_the_Signing_of_the_Constitution_of_the_United_States.jpg

I don't think we can have long-term fixes for our problems with collaboration from both sides. Collaboration breeds creativity, new ideas, and the ideas it creates last longer.

All we have now is wild swings back and forth, caused by closed-minded narcissists who have lost the capacity to act like adults and get along.

Like they did here:
350px-Scene_at_the_Signing_of_the_Constitution_of_the_United_States.jpg

Well, there were no "regressive liberals" back then. It is a different world today, different people who don't know the meaning of "hard work" or "rights." They are complacent little nut sacks is all.

No matter how many times Americans sweep the House and Senate of Democrats this truth that you state remains Chrisl. Are you beginning to see the problem? The leftists you speak of seek positions of power that are unelected. The elites in the media and academia and justice system dont advance the Democrat agenda. That is misdirection. It is quite the opposite. The Democrats work for and advance the elite agenda by legislating as ordered.
Killing them in political institutions only cuts off one of their enforcement arms which they regain eventually using their unelected positions. They have to be eliminated from public life, not just elected office, by any means necessary.

Forum List

Back