Father Of Parkland Survivor Accuses CNN Of Pushing Gun Control Narrative

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
As if we didn't know they were doing this. CNN is nothing more than a propaganda organ for the Democrat party. There is simply no denying it.

'A Certain Narrative' -- Father Of Parkland Survivor Shares Damning Details Of Call With CNN

The father of a Stoneman Douglas High School student is accusing CNN of specifically seeking out survivors of the shooting who wanted to talk about gun control, bolstering another survivor’s claims that the network tried to plant scripted questions at their Wednesday night town hall. Amber Athey

So there appears to be general agreement here that both CNN and FOX are blatantly biased.

I guess the spin will be, "well, yeah, but the OTHER one is even MORE biased".

Great.

We're quick to lower standards for everything else, why not lowering standards for our press too, huh?

Not good for a democracy. As we can see.

So there appears to be general agreement here that both CNN and FOX are blatantly biased.

Great.

We're quick to lower standards for everything else, why not lowering standards for our press too, huh?

Yawn, blaming the media.

Hey, here's why we have niche media. Because when we decided that news had to sell corn flakes, it became about marketing and not journalism.

You see, there used to be a time when networks operated their news sections at a loss. Yes, it costs money to keep reporters in foreign countries and pay correspondents. But that doesn't sell the cornflakes.

Paying a high priced news reader to tell your audience what they want to hear sells corn flakes.

Of the three news networks, CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism. Fox and MSNBC have gone the furthest into "Telling people what they want to hear" journalism.

Then again, I remember when the Discovery Channel and TLC and History used to be about educational stuff, before they became about midgets and lumberjacks and duck-killing rednecks. Gotta sell those corn flakes!

upload_2018-2-23_5-39-5.jpeg

Great.

Yawn, blaming the media.

Hey, here's why we have niche media. Because when we decided that news had to sell corn flakes, it became about marketing and not journalism.

You see, there used to be a time when networks operated their news sections at a loss. Yes, it costs money to keep reporters in foreign countries and pay correspondents. But that doesn't sell the cornflakes.

Paying a high priced news reader to tell your audience what they want to hear sells corn flakes.

Of the three news networks, CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism. Fox and MSNBC have gone the furthest into "Telling people what they want to hear" journalism.

Then again, I remember when the Discovery Channel and TLC and History used to be about educational stuff, before they became about midgets and lumberjacks and duck-killing rednecks. Gotta sell those corn flakes!

View attachment 178493
/-----/ " CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism." I laughed so hard, the coffee I was sipping blew out my nose and all over my keyboard. How is handing a kid a scripted answer constitute real journalism? (Please don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.) How many students did they interview to find the ones who support a gun ban? Notice not one kid they interviewed on air disagreed with a gun ban?

Great.

Yawn, blaming the media.

View attachment 178493
/-----/ " CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism." I laughed so hard, the coffee I was sipping blew out my nose and all over my keyboard. How is handing a kid a scripted answer constitute real journalism? (Please don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.) How many students did they interview to find the ones who support a gun ban? Notice not one kid they interviewed on air disagreed with a gun ban?
But they believe this, as seriously as they believe anything.

That's part of the problem, and it buoys that kind of, uh, journalism.

CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism." I laughed so hard, the coffee I was sipping blew out my nose and all over my keyboard. How is handing a kid a scripted answer constitute real journalism? (Please don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.)

except it wasn't an answer, it was a question... and the script was so the question came out coherently, not like the ramblings of a teen.

Here's the thing, what was the questions, and was it something we actually want our politicians to answer?

CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism." I laughed so hard, the coffee I was sipping blew out my nose and all over my keyboard. How is handing a kid a scripted answer constitute real journalism? (Please don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.)

except it wasn't an answer, it was a question... and the script was so the question came out coherently, not like the ramblings of a teen.

Here's the thing, what was the questions, and was it something we actually want our politicians to answer?
/----/ Yes, it was a scripted question. But if it was to help him ask it coherently as you claim, why did CNN deny it happened? Why did they reject his original question?
CNN denies school shooting town hall was scripted after Parkland massacre survivor claimed the network rejected his question about armed guards and urged him to ask one it had written
Read more: Shooting survivor claims CNN gave him scripted question | Daily Mail Online

/----/ Yes, it was a scripted question. But if it was to help him ask it coherently as you claim, why did CNN deny it happened? Why did they reject his original question?
CNN denies school shooting town hall was scripted after Parkland massacre survivor claimed the network rejected his question about armed guards and urged him to ask one it had written

again, you didn't tell me what the question he did ask was...

The Armed Guards question was actually kind of stupid, since the HS had an armed guard, for what little good it did.

again, you didn't tell me what the question he did ask was...

The Armed Guards question was actually kind of stupid, since the HS had an armed guard, for what little good it did.
/-----/ Here's a clue, when I supply a link to support my post, you're supposed to open it and actually read it. Here is the question he wanted to ask: Haab said was planning to ask about school safety, and the possibility of using veterans as armed security guards in schools, but the questions were rejected by CNN.

Read more: Shooting survivor claims CNN gave him scripted question | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

Forum List

Back