Fat Chicks

Anyone find it odd that this "man" runs away when asked to post his own picture?? Hmm. Interesting, considering how judgmental he seems to be. :D Funny too.

no

I don't find it odd. Why should he be at the beck and call of someone like you?

why should anybody for that matter?

give us a break

Most men who are not confident in themselves cannot match wit with me and resort to getting ugly as a retort

Match wits? With you? Jesus fucking Christ, you are fucking delusional! You are as sharp as a steaming pile of dog diarrhea, and half as interesting. I have seen burned out lights bulbs that are not as dim as you. Face it, honey: you are not very intelligent.

Now, was that really called for? :D I don't think so. This is why you are so lonely.

I am not lonely. You are assuming. You do know what happens when you assume, don't you? You look like a fucking idiot!

I will infer from your many silly assumptions that your intent is to look like a fucking idiot. Why do you aspire to look like a fucking idiot? Is it a higher station than that which you currently occupy?
BTW...I say by the way...what happens when one assumes is that it makes an ass out of u and me, not you look like an idiot. And you refer to others as dim witted :dig:

That's because he is SO intelligent. More intelligent than any silly woman! *sarcasm* :D

I think part of the problem is that some men have had "difficult" relationships with women of their OWN choosing. Then, they go on to blame ALL women for their own personal experiences, almost as if they think ALL women share a personality, values, etc. They don't seem to realize that women are just as much individuals as they are. No, just because YOUR marriage failed does not mean I am a bitch. No, just because attractive women have turned you down, does not mean that we are all "bitches." Perhaps the problem is with the man and NOT the woman. We must look at the common denominator. :)

Well I think what we are seeing with this clown is something similar. It seems to me that he has never had a relationship that reached into his soul. He sees other men have it and he is jealous because it impacts them on a level that he has never experienced. To compensate he claims they are "emasculated" when in reality they are simply grown men who have found what he deeply craves. He defends his ego by blaming women in general for his own inadequacies.

I think part of the problem is that some men have had "difficult" relationships with women of their OWN choosing. Then, they go on to blame ALL women for their own personal experiences, almost as if they think ALL women share a personality, values, etc. They don't seem to realize that women are just as much individuals as they are. No, just because YOUR marriage failed does not mean I am a bitch. No, just because attractive women have turned you down, does not mean that we are all "bitches." Perhaps the problem is with the man and NOT the woman. We must look at the common denominator. :)

Well I think what we are seeing with this clown is something similar. It seems to me that he has never had a relationship that reached into his soul. He sees other men have it and he is jealous because it impacts them on a level that he has never experienced. To compensate he claims they are "emasculated" when in reality they are simply grown men who have found what he deeply craves. He defends his ego by blaming women in general for his own inadequacies.

That could definitely be part of it. :) The guy is pret-ty rude, I'll say that.

Bob posts a nice pic of he and his wife, and the guy calls him names, so yeah, that makes sense. Lol.

Oh, NOW I see it. Lol! This poster has to be 12. That seals the deal. :D

I don't know about that. I don't think this is a matter of chronological age at all. Aside from issues of maturity, there's also moral character. Remember my mention, earlier in this thread, of a man I once met, who turned out to be a violent rapist? I don't know how old he was, certainly much older than twelve, and possibly around Mr. Jenkin's claimed age of 45. And the attitudes which he expressed about women were almost identical to those that Mr. Jenkins expresses here.

I never, at any age, held such attitudes about women and I'm sure the same is true of most other men as well. There is rather obviously something that went very wrong with Mr,. Jenkins, surely from a very early age, either in his moral character, or his upbringing, or both.

Most men who are not confident in themselves cannot match wit with me and resort to getting ugly as a retort

Match wits? With you? Jesus fucking Christ, you are fucking delusional! You are as sharp as a steaming pile of dog diarrhea, and half as interesting. I have seen burned out lights bulbs that are not as dim as you. Face it, honey: you are not very intelligent.

Ok dude...seriously...you really need to work on your burns. I saw that insult on the internet in 1987 and that's when a 10 megabyte hard drive was big fucking shit. For you that is still probably impressive as it represents the processing power of your brain.

Now, was that really called for? :D I don't think so. This is why you are so lonely.

I am not lonely. You are assuming. You do know what happens when you assume, don't you? You look like a fucking idiot!

I will infer from your many silly assumptions that your intent is to look like a fucking idiot. Why do you aspire to look like a fucking idiot? Is it a higher station than that which you currently occupy?

Dude it doesn't take much assuming. You are a morally bankrupt juvenile regardless of your physical age. No self-respecting woman that has the capacity to contribute to your life is going to stay with you. If you had any life experience that was worth value you would know this already. The fact that we have to point it out to you is simply more evidence of your total incompetence regarding women which has manifested itself in your misogynistic point of view.. I feel like I am discussing "methods on finding common political ground" with rDean.

Forum List

Back