Fat Chicks

I wonder if Mr. Buzz has posted a picture of himself yet? :D Let's see just what a hunk of burning love he actually is!!! ;)

hairy+fat+shit.jpg

My personal favorite: Gwen Stefani.View attachment 49381

I have a tat on my upper left arm for her - the astrological symbol of Saturn.

you see.. I understand your opinion but I don't share it because...thing is.... the face, Buzz...the face on Gwen is the problem....all these oversized models I have post have beautiful faces, really nice.... had I been a man ( and I am very happy I was born a woman I like men hehehe :p ) I would have prefered a woman with a beautiful face and a more curvy body instead of a woman with an ugly face and a muscular toned body.

then again what do I know??? LOL

What exactly am I clueless about, jizz breath? That I would do that bitch? That she's still too chubby? Fact is, I am clearly the most open minded, straight talker in this thread right now. At least I am honest. You say that these fat pigs are desirable, but I guarantee that nobody is salivating over them.

On another issue, don't you think that it is degrading to women to put these porkers on display? I mean, a butcher shop puts their best cuts up front in the display case and hides the shit. When these blimp bitches are on display as they are in some of the pics here it just brings all women down and reflects negatively on all of you. You know that you do not want to be some fat blubber assed skank no more than I want to screw one. Fat bitches are gross. End of story.

What exactly am I clueless about, jizz breath? That I would do that bitch? That she's still too chubby? Fact is, I am clearly the most open minded, straight talker in this thread right now. At least I am honest. You say that these fat pigs are desirable, but I guarantee that nobody is salivating over them.

On another issue, don't you think that it is degrading to women to put these porkers on display? I mean, a butcher shop puts their best cuts up front in the display case and hides the shit. When these blimp bitches are on display as they are in some of the pics here it just brings all women down and reflects negatively on all of you. You know that you do not want to be some fat blubber assed skank no more than I want to screw one. Fat bitches are gross. End of story.

Oh please. You get what you deserve. :)

Pogo is a man, BTW. Making assumptions, eh? ;) Lol.

Most men who are not confident in themselves cannot match wit with me and resort to getting ugly as a retort

Match wits? With you? Jesus fucking Christ, you are fucking delusional! You are as sharp as a steaming pile of dog diarrhea, and half as interesting. I have seen burned out lights bulbs that are not as dim as you. Face it, honey: you are not very intelligent.

Now, was that really called for? :D I don't think so. This is why you are so lonely.

I am not lonely. You are assuming. You do know what happens when you assume, don't you? You look like a fucking idiot!

I will infer from your many silly assumptions that your intent is to look like a fucking idiot. Why do you aspire to look like a fucking idiot? Is it a higher station than that which you currently occupy?

I beg to differ. I am probably more intelligent than you could ever hope to be! :D So stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

From the number of times you tell people that you are smart I discern that you have an inferiority complex and strongly desire for people to assess you as smart. There's yet another issue you have.

You are an only child and probably received so much attention that you developed into a self-absorbed narcissist.

You are totally hung up on your appearance. Total case of acute vanity and insecurity.

Constantly pointing out how smart you think you are.

Chris, you are a fucking mess. It would really not hurt for you to have a few counseling sessions to assess you for a treatment plan to deal with your insecurities. You are getting older now and are not going to be able to coast on your looks much longer.

Most men who are not confident in themselves cannot match wit with me and resort to getting ugly as a retort

Match wits? With you? Jesus fucking Christ, you are fucking delusional! You are as sharp as a steaming pile of dog diarrhea, and half as interesting. I have seen burned out lights bulbs that are not as dim as you. Face it, honey: you are not very intelligent.

Now, was that really called for? :D I don't think so. This is why you are so lonely.

I am not lonely. You are assuming. You do know what happens when you assume, don't you? You look like a fucking idiot!

I will infer from your many silly assumptions that your intent is to look like a fucking idiot. Why do you aspire to look like a fucking idiot? Is it a higher station than that which you currently occupy?

I beg to differ. I am probably more intelligent than you could ever hope to be! :D So stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

From the number of times you tell people that you are smart I discern that you have an inferiority complex and strongly desire for people to assess you as smart. There's yet another issue you have.

You are an only child and probably received so much attention that you developed into a self-absorbed narcissist.

You are totally hung up on your appearance. Total case of acute vanity and insecurity.

Chris, you are a fucking mess. It would really not hurt for you to have a few counseling sessions to assess you for a treatment plan to deal with your insecurities. You are getting older now and are not going to be able to coast on your looks much longer.

Oh, well sorry if my beauty and intelligence is so bothersome for you. BTW, where is your picture? :D

I agree.

Now, now! :blahblah: If you saw my bikini pictures, you would eat those words. ;)

I agree.

Nobody asked you, old woman! :D

I had no idea what the fuck he was babbling about.

But for all his flesh market rant here's what he just posted elsewhere:

Who wouldn't want to blow a load on THAT face?

View attachment 49383

Mind you, this was in a thread about something Michelle Malkin wrote. Not about what she looks like; what she wrote.

Clearly my Clueless Meter isn't calibrated to read high enough for this one.

Great. Now I'm gonna need an irony meter too.

Last edited:

I don't see anything??

Who wouldn't want to blow a load on THAT face?

View attachment 49383

Mind you, this was in a thread about something Michelle Malkin wrote. Not about what she looks like; what she wrote.

Clearly my Clueless Meter isn't calibrated to read high enough for this one.

Oh, NOW I see it. Lol! This poster has to be 12. That seals the deal. :D

BTW...I say by the way...what happens when one assumes is that it makes an ass out of u and me, not you look like an idiot. And you refer to others as dim witted :dig:

Forum List

Back