Fat Chicks

Buzz Jenkins

Aug 20, 2015
Is it just me or are girls today fatter than fuck. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.

I saw a chick today at the Verizon store. She had a beautiful face, with very nice dark exotic skin. She was probably Hispanic. But her body! Her body looked like a sack of potatoes.

Yesterday I went to dinner. I notice this beautiful chick sitting at a nearby table. Short bob haircut, like I like, and nice skin and brown eyes. I made eye contact and smiled. She smiled back. I became aroused. Then she stood up and walked over to get her waitress for something. Her ass was fucking HUGE! She was completely normal down to her waist, then something went terribly wrong, as her ass was as wide as a truck. My arousal fizzled.

To make matters worse, I am 45. Women my age are hitting that wall. In my 20s I would tap 7 out of ten chicks my age. At forty, it fell to 1 out of 20 that I will bang. Most of my stable consists of 30 something divorced chicks. I have yet to screw a 40+ year old chick. I am just not attracted to them.

So, I stick to the 30 somethings. But goddamn, you chicks need to start eating salad and working out. I have never banged a chick older than me and I have never banged a fat chick. These standards and my age are conspiring to stamp out my fuck life.

The only chicks I really dig are strippers and stripper-grade bitches. They are easy to make and a lot of fun. But they are also risky chicks because they have emotional problems and many times they have drug problems. The biggest downer is that my minor son lives with me. He goes to visit his mother, my ex, every couple weeks. The only time I have to play is when I am home alone.

However, my trips to Pound Town could increase if bitches started taking better care of themselves. If chicks in their late 30s and early 40s looked better, and get into fuckworthy shape, then maybe I could have legitimate relationship. But until then I am limited to going to the titty bars a couple times a month. I just can't fuck a beast. And that is what women have largely let themselves become - beasts.

Is it just me or are girls today fatter than fuck. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.

I saw a chick today at the Verizon store. She had a beautiful face, with very nice dark exotic skin. She was probably Hispanic. But her body! Her body looked like a sack of potatoes.

Yesterday I went to dinner. I notice this beautiful chick sitting at a nearby table. Short bob haircut, like I like, and nice skin and brown eyes. I made eye contact and smiled. She smiled back. I became aroused. Then she stood up and walked over to get her waitress for something. Her ass was fucking HUGE! She was completely normal down to her waist, then something went terribly wrong, as her ass was as wide as a truck. My arousal fizzled.

To make matters worse, I am 45. Women my age are hitting that wall. In my 20s I would tap 7 out of ten chicks my age. At forty, it fell to 1 out of 20 that I will bang. Most of my stable consists of 30 something divorced chicks. I have yet to screw a 40+ year old chick. I am just not attracted to them.

So, I stick to the 30 somethings. But goddamn, you chicks need to start eating salad and working out. I have never banged a chick older than me and I have never banged a fat chick. These standards and my age are conspiring to stamp out my fuck life.

The only chicks I really dig are strippers and stripper-grade bitches. They are easy to make and a lot of fun. But they are also risky chicks because they have emotional problems and many times they have drug problems. The biggest downer is that my minor son lives with me. He goes to visit his mother, my ex, every couple weeks. The only time I have to play is when I am home alone.

However, my trips to Pound Town could increase if bitches started taking better care of themselves. If chicks in their late 30s and early 40s looked better, and get into fuckworthy shape, then maybe I could have legitimate relationship. But until then I am limited to going to the titty bars a couple times a month. I just can't fuck a beast. And that is what women have largely let themselves become - beasts.
Now you know why Vaseline is so popular with single guys. Your dick don't care if it's a fat chick...

Is it just me or are girls today fatter than ****. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.
·
·
·​

You might find this difficult to believe, but there are other attributes that women have that are much more meaningful than their figure or their general appearance. Most men grasp this well before they reach your age, but I guess some guys remain immature boys, no matter how old they get.

You probably wouldn't like my wife. I'm afraid she's not exactly supermodel material. You probably wouldn't find her “doable”.

But that'd be just fine with her. Even if she wasn't married and faithful to me, and even if she were into casual sexual encounters, she still would have standards, and an immature middle-aged boy who only thinks of women in terms of how “doable” he thinks they are, based merely on their appearance, would not come anywhere close to meeting her standards.

Is it just me or are girls today fatter than ****. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.
·
··​

You might find this difficult to believe, but there are other attributes that women have that are much more meaningful than their figure or their general appearance. Most men grasp this well before they reach your age, but I guess some guys remain immature boys, no matter how old they get.

You probably wouldn't like my wife. I'm afraid she's not exactly supermodel material. You probably wouldn't find her “doable”.

But that'd be just fine with her. Even if she wasn't married and faithful to me, and even if she were into casual sexual encounters, she still would have standards, and an immature middle-aged boy who only thinks of women in terms of how “doable” he thinks they are, based merely on their appearance, would not come anywhere close to meeting her standards.
Good post. This is reality. 'It's what's inside that counts' isn't just a saying. For a mentally and emotionally mature individual, it is what really matters. Sure, you have to be attracted to a person, but believing that it's all about the outside package and that that package has to fit a narrow vision of what is viable as a sexual partner--that's really immature.

So, Bob is right: only a very immature man would categorize women as 'doable' or not 'doable,' especially based upon them looking like perfectly proportioned and toned 20 year olds.

There are a lot of overweight people in America, most in the world, I believe. But there are plenty of people who are fit, some who make a serious effort to be so. Most of them are regularly in the gym or belong to sports groups like hiking or biking groups. Now, it seems to me, if you were actually 'worthy' of such a girl, you'd be one of those guys who was also regularly at the gym, or regularly hiking or biking, who was fit also and would meet such a young lady at one of the venues she frequents.

But it seems you are probably not a fit and trim man, plus you are over 40 and probably hang out at the bar, drink and smoke, and don't have that much to offer physically. That's speculation, of course, based on the fact you aren't meeting women who are in great shape, which means you are not doing the activities women do to keep fit.

What is patently clear is that emotionally and mentally you are very unfit and are not a likely candidate to date a really put together woman, one who is both physically and emotionally fit.

Oh, and BTW, stats show that women with higher educations tend to be more slender than others, so, again, as you are not meeting such women, it could be they are out of your league as far as education is concerned. You probably don't have a career in which you interact with highly educated women and are, therefore, not likely to be around such women who, if you were also educated (and fit) might find you 'doable.'

Also, there are, nowadays, a lot of women over 40 who are beautiful and in great shape, but, obviously, they are not interested in giving you a second look; otherwise, if you were worthy of their attention, you wouldn't be complaining about 'women over 40.'

Last edited:
Oh. A troll thread by a guy that probably has scrawny body and wants a chick skinnier than he is so he doesn't look so bad.

Buzzkill probably looks like this.

skinny_man.jpg

Some time back, I was at the market and this cowboy dude was sauntering up the isle with his basket. He was like a stick...in skin tight jeans, cowboy boots and a 10 gallon hat on his scrawny neck.
I envision buzzkill to be like that dude.

skinny_man.jpg

Based on his OP, I imagine that he must look a lot creepier than that.

Age-progress this guy to about 45 years, and you're probably on the right track…

View attachment 48652
I think, JMO because I've seen a lot of guys like this, he is overweight and unfit, smokes, drinks and doesn't exercise--so has bad skin and teeth, leers at women half his age, most of whom, slender or not, are ignoring him. He may try to dress like a younger man and so looks foolish; and he has virtually nothing to offer a pretty, fit young woman, probably not even money.

If he were good looking, had money, had a personality, etc., good looking, fit young women would be interested in him, and such women, despite what he says, are all over the place.

skinny_man.jpg

Age-progress this guy to about 45 years, and you're probably on the right track…

View attachment 48652
I think, JMO because I've seen a lot of guys like this, he is overweight and unfit, smokes, drinks and doesn't exercise--so has bad skin and teeth, leers at women half his age, most of whom, slender or not, are ignoring him. He may try to dress like a younger man and so looks foolish; and he has virtually nothing to offer a pretty, fit young woman, probably not even money.

If he were good looking, had money, had a personality, etc., good looking, fit young women would be interested in him, and such women, despite what he says, are all over the place.

You silly fuckers need to get it straight. In order to make you feel better about yourselves, am I fat or am I skinny?

·
··​

Good post. This is reality. 'It's what's inside that counts' isn't just a saying. For a mentally and emotionally mature individual, it is what really matters. Sure, you have to be attracted to a person, but believing that it's all about the outside package and that that package has to fit a narrow vision of what is viable as a sexual partner--that's really immature.

So, Bob is right: only a very immature man would categorize women as 'doable' or not 'doable,' especially based upon them looking like perfectly proportioned and toned 20 year olds.

There are a lot of overweight people in America, most in the world, I believe. But there are plenty of people who are fit, some who make a serious effort to be so. Most of them are regularly in the gym or belong to sports groups like hiking or biking groups. Now, it seems to me, if you were actually 'worthy' of such a girl, you'd be one of those guys who was also regularly at the gym, or regularly hiking or biking, who was fit also and would meet such a young lady at one of the venues she frequents.

But it seems you are probably not a fit and trim man, plus you are over 40 and probably hang out at the bar, drink and smoke, and don't have that much to offer physically. That's speculation, of course, based on the fact you aren't meeting women who are in great shape, which means you are not doing the activities women do to keep fit.

What is patently clear is that emotionally and mentally you are very unfit and are not a likely candidate to date a really put together woman, one who is both physically and emotionally fit.

Oh, and BTW, stats show that women with higher educations tend to be more slender than others, so, again, as you are not meeting such women, it could be they are out of your league as far as education is concerned. You probably don't have a career in which you interact with highly educated women and are, therefore, not likely to be around such women who, if you were also educated (and fit) might find you 'doable.'

Also, there are, nowadays, a lot of women over 40 who are beautiful and in great shape, but, obviously, they are not interested in giving you a second look; otherwise, if you were worthy of their attention, you wouldn't be complaining about 'women over 40.'

No, you just dislike what I said and felt the need to justify yourself and your emotions. That's another problem with bitches today: they walk around with a fucking chip on their shoulder, feeling like they always have to justify themselves. It is an inferiority complex, and it is not at all attractive. It is also immature. Anticipated reply- you have to act this way because you are a victim of a patriarchal society. Puke!

Secondly, you wrongly assume that dudes need to have a bitch to be happy and complete. This is not true for everyone. I have had relationships and been married. I want this no more. I am not looking for what is "inside", you idiot. I just want to sheath my cock for a couple hours, no more. You apparently do not get it, as being a significant other to a man is apparently connected to the intrinsic worth of women in your defective little brain.

Your reply post was entirely hurt feelings and nonsensical tripe. I guarantee that I could bed you within an hour, and be gone in 2.

·
·
·​

You fag. Apples and oranges.

skinny_man.jpg

View attachment 48652

You silly fuckers need to get it straight. In order to make you feel better about yourselves, am I fat or am I skinny?
LOL It has nothing to do with us; it has to do with the fact you are obviously not appealing to women who you think are good enough for you. The reason for that is that the women don't think you are good enough for them; thus, it is most likely your looks, as well as personality, income, etc., that are not good enough for the women you think are good enough for you. There are plenty of women in the US who are not overweight, but they are not clammering to be with you are they?

·
··​

No, you just dislike what I said and felt the need to justify yourself and your emotions. That's another problem with bitches today: they walk around with a fucking chip on their shoulder, feeling like they always have to justify themselves. It is an inferiority complex, and it is not at all attractive. It is also immature. Anticipated reply- you have to act this way because you are a victim of a patriarchal society. Puke!

Secondly, you wrongly assume that dudes need to have a bitch to be happy and complete. This is not true for everyone. I have had relationships and been married. I want this no more. I am not looking for what is "inside", you idiot. I just want to sheath my cock for a couple hours, no more. You apparently do not get it, as being a significant other to a man is apparently connected to the intrinsic worth of women in your defective little brain.

Your reply post was entirely hurt feelings and nonsensical tripe. I guarantee that I could bed you within an hour, and be gone in 2.
You are so full of shit and pathetic it's not even funny. Gracie was right, you are just a troll. :trolls:

·
··​

LMAO OMG that's just too funny. :cuckoo::lmao: It is also really sickening. :puke3::puke:

The OP is clearly a frustrated, flaccid virgin and very likely to remain that way for good. Single-handedly keeping the "Angry Masturbation Tissue Company" in business.

Forum List

Back