Fat Chicks

Fact is, I am clearly the most open minded, straight talker in this thread right now.

Yes...hence the reason why everyone is praising you for your open-mindedness.

On another issue, don't you think that it is degrading to women to put these porkers on display?

No what is degrading to women is telling them that they have no intrinsic human value if they can't stimulate a man sexually and you specifically.

what is wrong with this? :dunno:

She is ok. I would do her. I would probably also encourage her to come biking with me. She is pretty enough that with a little dieting she could get in decent shape. She definitely needs to drop 30 pounds.
You are not good at judging weight. If your ideal woman is say 105 or so that woman best be dropping about 50. She has rolls on her sides and back and her stomach is huge. The picture in my avatar is 120-125. This woman is way the hell bigger than that.

You have a point. I am not good at judging weight. But I do know where they ought to be. I judged her to be in the 140-150 range.

Depends on how tall she is. I would have said 145 or so...

I wonder if Mr. Buzz has posted a picture of himself yet? :D Let's see just what a hunk of burning love he actually is!!! ;)

hairy+fat+shit.jpg

I think I've done Google image search one to many times... I've actually seen this pic....

Most men who are not confident in themselves cannot match wit with me and resort to getting ugly as a retort

Match wits? With you? Jesus fucking Christ, you are fucking delusional! You are as sharp as a steaming pile of dog diarrhea, and half as interesting. I have seen burned out lights bulbs that are not as dim as you. Face it, honey: you are not very intelligent.

Now, was that really called for? :D I don't think so. This is why you are so lonely.

I am not lonely. You are assuming. You do know what happens when you assume, don't you? You look like a fucking idiot!

I will infer from your many silly assumptions that your intent is to look like a fucking idiot. Why do you aspire to look like a fucking idiot? Is it a higher station than that which you currently occupy?

Dude it doesn't take much assuming. You are a morally bankrupt juvenile regardless of your physical age. No self-respecting woman that has the capacity to contribute to your life is going to stay with you. If you had any life experience that was worth value you would know this already. The fact that we have to point it out to you is simply more evidence of your total incompetence regarding women which has manifested itself in your misogynistic point of view.. I feel like I am discussing "methods on finding common political ground" with rDean.

Exactly, he like so many other men who come to this forum is obviously positively desperate. I mean, why else would he start a thread like this on a political debate forum, being the "new guy." Pathetic. :D

He says I do NOT look 47. You said I looked 50. Now I would like for you to explain why you would think that. Since you made the statement, why don't you back it up with something.

My pictures are a fair representation of what I actually look like. Some of them may be a little distorted when I use my web cam, but that's about it.

you look 55-60.

:lol: Okay, now we already know that you hate beautiful intelligent women. :D

Fat chix are more likely to swallow.

You know socks are against the rules right? What are the odds that two two totally ignorant misogynists show up at the exact same time on the exact same thread? Methinks someone was taking an ass whuppin and decided to create some artificial support.

I know that was rather random, huh? I'm telling you, most of the people that post on this board are totally fucked up. They CANNOT be taken seriously. :D I think they've made that quite clear by now. Lol.

She is ok. I would do her. I would probably also encourage her to come biking with me. She is pretty enough that with a little dieting she could get in decent shape. She definitely needs to drop 30 pounds.
You are not good at judging weight. If your ideal woman is say 105 or so that woman best be dropping about 50. She has rolls on her sides and back and her stomach is huge. The picture in my avatar is 120-125. This woman is way the hell bigger than that.

You have a point. I am not good at judging weight. But I do know where they ought to be. I judged her to be in the 140-150 range.

I thought she looked more like 160. She's pretty big, IMO.

I thought she looked more like 160. She's pretty big, IMO.

Don't forget Bonzi, these pictures are not the real deal. They are big-time edited. :)

Fact is, I am clearly the most open minded, straight talker in this thread right now.

Yes...hence the reason why everyone is praising you for your open-mindedness.

On another issue, don't you think that it is degrading to women to put these porkers on display?

No what is degrading to women is telling them that they have no intrinsic human value if they can't stimulate a man sexually and you specifically.

This might be such an issue, if he was only talking about HIS personal preferences and not degrading other women as he does it. I mean I can't even COUNT how many different insults he has called women in general in this one thread. Good grief, the guy wonders why he can't find a decent woman? I think he really kind of answered his own question. He seems absolutely hateful towards women, like so many other men here. But then again, these types of sites attract people who would normally be walking the streets with signs around their necks, so you just have to laugh at them. ;)

Forum List

Back