Fat Chicks

what is wrong with this? :dunno:

She is ok. I would do her. I would probably also encourage her to come biking with me. She is pretty enough that with a little dieting she could get in decent shape. She definitely needs to drop 30 pounds.

You should really read back on the thread for yourself given I was not the one you addressed with that. You have the nerve to talk down to me as unintelligent? Keep digging dude :dig:

I have seen nothing from you yet that suggests anything but a drooling retard!

Here is the ideal look for a chick: Maria Sharapova.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1441425291.100857.jpg

She is ok. I would do her. I would probably also encourage her to come biking with me. She is pretty enough that with a little dieting she could get in decent shape. She definitely needs to drop 30 pounds.
You are not good at judging weight. If your ideal woman is say 105 or so that woman best be dropping about 50. She has rolls on her sides and back and her stomach is huge. The picture in my avatar is 120-125. This woman is way the hell bigger than that.

My personal favorite: Gwen Stefani.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1441425406.539892.jpg

I have a tat on my upper left arm for her - the astrological symbol of Saturn.

You are not good at judging weight. If your ideal woman is say 105 or so that woman best be dropping about 50. She has rolls on her sides and back and her stomach is huge. The picture in my avatar is 120-125. This woman is way the hell bigger than that.

You have a point. I am not good at judging weight. But I do know where they ought to be. I judged her to be in the 140-150 range.

Here is the ideal look for a chick: Maria Sharapova.

View attachment 49379
Too big for you dude, she weighs 130. According to you she best drop

You have a point. I am not good at judging weight. But I do know where they ought to be. I judged her to be in the 140-150 range.
I am 133 and no where near that size

What's wrong with strippers? I happen to like them….Are you jealous that they are good looking?

I certainly don't see anything wrong with them, though I am puzzled as to why you think ChrisL would be jealous of them.

View attachment 49321

He is trying to play on what he perceives to be my "insecurities" in order to get my attention. A poster looking for attention, negative or positive. :D

Oh, it is clear what your insecurities are, Chris.

You should be talking to yourself in the mirror, I think. :D You are obviously the one with a problem. I don't have these problems. Lol.

I do not claim to be perfect, Ms. Looks-Like-She-is-on-the-Ass-end-of-47! Yeah, I may have "issues". So what. Everybody does, you included. I am fine with me. You, on the other hand, had a freakin' meltdown because a stranger said you look older than you are. Talk about immature! You people's problem is that you are wildly projecting on me and you do not even realize it!

You're the one who started a thread about your problems. :D Lol. I just found it curious that you would think I'm 47, when my pictures do not look like those of a 47 year old woman (my MOM is in her 50s - lol - I know what 47-year-old women LOOK like). Most people think I look younger than my age in real life, so I thought maybe there was a bad picture or something.

Most men who are not confident in themselves cannot match wit with me and resort to getting ugly as a retort

Match wits? With you? Jesus fucking Christ, you are fucking delusional! You are as sharp as a steaming pile of dog diarrhea, and half as interesting. I have seen burned out lights bulbs that are not as dim as you. Face it, honey: you are not very intelligent.

Now, was that really called for? :D I don't think so. This is why you are so lonely.

Most men who are not confident in themselves cannot match wit with me and resort to getting ugly as a retort

Match wits? With you? Jesus fucking Christ, you are fucking delusional! You are as sharp as a steaming pile of dog diarrhea, and half as interesting. I have seen burned out lights bulbs that are not as dim as you. Face it, honey: you are not very intelligent.

Now, was that really called for? :D I don't think so. This is why you are so lonely.

I am not lonely. You are assuming. You do know what happens when you assume, don't you? You look like a fucking idiot!

I will infer from your many silly assumptions that your intent is to look like a fucking idiot. Why do you aspire to look like a fucking idiot? Is it a higher station than that which you currently occupy?

I am not lonely. You are assuming. You do know what happens when you assume, don't you? You look like a fucking idiot!

I will infer from your many silly assumptions that your intent is to look like a fucking idiot. Why do you aspire to look like a fucking idiot? Is it a higher station than that which you currently occupy?

I beg to differ. I am probably more intelligent than you could ever hope to be! :D So stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

Oh, and another thing. You are obviously not nearly as intelligent as you seem to think you are, given your utter stupidity regarding women. ;) I think it is quite obvious that after your 45 years on this planet, you have learned NOTHING.

Forum List

Back