ESPN Is Trying To Make The NFL Politically Correct

My belief is the press doesn't like Tebow and not many teams want to give him a chance because of the negative press.

He's been Palinized.

This reminds of how retarded your OP is.

Do you have any idea how badly ESPN wants Tim Tebow to be a successful NFL QB?

How good for business that is for them?

Good God, man, are you ever right about ANYTHING?

All I had to do was listen to ESPN radio yesterday for about 30 mins and it's clear they don't like Tebow for fucks sake. Dan Patrick was ragging his ass half of the show.

It doesn't matter if they praise him or insult him, it doesn't matter if the individual sportscasters love him or hate him. The network loves him for the interest he draws, the viewers and readers that will bring them, which of course equates to the money they make.

Tebow has been a story. ESPN and the other sports news companies have loved every ridiculous minute of it.

Wait, what is ESPN doing to Tebow?? Why would ESPN want Tebow out of the NFL?

Because he's a Jet........and he prays to the big guy in the sky.

That sure would be a huge turn around from the blow jobs they gave him hourly when he was at Florida.

That being said, big deal. When I don't like what a channel is saying I turn the channel,, it's why I pay $80 for DirecTV.

If your channel changer is broken, I suggest you call a repairman stat.

It's called a remote. And TV repairmen pretty much don't exist anymore. You could try calling one though. See how hard they laugh at your dumb ass.

Do you even have a cordless phone or are you still dragging that cord around the house?

Last edited:
Bottom line...Tebow sucks

He probably won't have an NFL job next year and will end up in Canada

You sure hope so anyway........

Yes I do

I have seen what Tebow has to offer and he is not NFL material. He receives FAR more attention than his limited skills warrant.

It seems no NFL teams are lining up to get a piece of Tebow-mania. Even Jacksonville is not interested

Canada is the best place for him

You sure hope so anyway........

Yes I do

I have seen what Tebow has to offer and he is not NFL material. He receives FAR more attention than his limited skills warrant.

It seems no NFL teams are lining up to get a piece of Tebow-mania. Even Jacksonville is not interested

Canada is the best place for him

Blah...blah....blah.....

wtf is this thread about? Politics? Gun nutters? Obama?

Is tebow running for a political office? Maybe he should. Cause he ain't much of a pro quarter back.

But I bet he would be a good t partier. Bless me lord and pass the ammunition. Cause I can't pass a football for fuk.

wtf is this thread about? Politics? Gun nutters? Obama?

Is tebow running for a political office? Maybe he should. Cause he ain't much of a pro quarter back.

But I bet he would be a good t partier. Bless me lord and pass the ammunition. Cause I can't pass a football for fuk.

You also have serious issues, piss-poor people skills, and a definite problem with reading comprehension.

Wait, what is ESPN doing to Tebow?? Why would ESPN want Tebow out of the NFL?

That's silly.

I guess liberal New York journalists would never in a million years have a problem with a born again Christian.

All the crap they've been saying in the media over the years never happened. They never went after Sarah Palin or any other conservative.

The reason they get away with this is because you can't imagine that people could be this rotten to the core.

That's silly.

I guess liberal New York journalists would never in a million years have a problem with a born again Christian.

All the crap they've been saying in the media over the years never happened. They never went after Sarah Palin or any other conservative.

The reason they get away with this is because you can't imagine that people could be this rotten to the core.

It's stuff like this that makes everybody else think that the American right is paranoid and crazy.

That's silly.

It's stuff like this that makes everybody else think that the American right is paranoid and crazy.

Yup, and that's what radicals on the left count on. The inherent apathy of the American public.

Yup, and that's what radicals on the left count on. The inherent apathy of the American public.

If you don't want everyone else to think you're paranoid and crazy, stop acting like it.

Tebow was a huge boon to ESPN. The suits loved him. Talking about him drove ratings. He made them money.

If you don't want everyone else to think you're paranoid and crazy, stop acting like it.

Tebow was a huge boon to ESPN. The suits loved him. Talking about him drove ratings. He made them money.

Things change. The left loved John McCain when he was bucking the Bush Administration and Chris Christie when he sucked up to Obama after Sandy hit but now they're trashing him. Once they're done with you liberal members of the media dump you like a bad-habit. Remember the Dixie Chicks?

The powers that be have decided that Tim Tebow needs to be booted out of the NFL. I watch NFL Network now. I don't like ESPN because of their constant political correctness. The only reason liberals repeat this nonsense about Tebow being on the way out is because somebody at ESPN planted the idea.

I don't watch HBO because of their politics. I don't watch SNL because of their political jokes. If the NFL becomes too politically correct I'll stop watching. If they take this nonsense too far I'll treat them the way I did Major League Baseball. After the last strike they lost my patronage. I don't feel the need to watch it anymore and if the NFL falls pray to the left's nonsense they might as well close their doors because they'll lose millions of fans.

Last edited:
Tebow won't be in the NFL next year and it won't ha e anything to do with the NFL. He's just not an NFL QB.

I think it has more to do with his religion than his skills.
handjob.gif

....Then, maybe he shouldn't have spent so much time proselytizing (in the NFL), and (instead) studied his playbook, a little-more.

Forum List

Back